****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

If all of you are still feeling sick I have a long time of still feeling this way :( with the boys I just felt sick after 12 weeks wasnt sick though x

I'm still feeling sick but I'm lucky to not actually be throwing up. My main saviour at the moment is ice pops. Just those cheap ones you get from the supermarket that you have to freeze at home. The moment I start feeling sick I have one of those and it settles my stomach. I had a couple last night just to get through dinner. Downside, they're packed full of sugar. Lol.

No I'm never sick either just the nausea!! All ok so far today but it usually starts when I eat so well see:) xxxx

Well mine started as soon as I ate breakfast, so much for all ok so far, I'm now worried it won't go! It went at 16 weeks with both my girls and stayed til birth with my son, if it doesn't go I'm gunna think I've got a boy lol, I dunno about you ladies but my boobs are still SO sore in particular my nipples which I can't even bear to touch my clothing, that was gone at 3 months with my son but still going strong:( I also have an indigestion like pain and feel exhausted every day, so much for bloody glowing lol, have gone up two lbs in 16 weeks guess that's not bad? Xxxx

I'm still feeling sick but I'm lucky to not actually be throwing up. My main saviour at the moment is ice pops. Just those cheap ones you get from the supermarket that you have to freeze at home. The moment I start feeling sick I have one of those and it settles my stomach. I had a couple last night just to get through dinner. Downside, they're packed full of sugar. Lol.

You can get the flavoured water one that are sugar free but taste really nice x

Oasis my nipples are really sore never been so bad before ever with any of the boys all I got was a bit tenderness but jeez I could scream when they so much as touch anything x

I'm still quite sick, and throwing up most days again! Although it has eased slightly :0) I will have to try ice pops! Xxx

Omg geordiemammy I know! Mine are unbearable even if my bra or top brushes over them:( xxxx

It went at 16w with both kids for me too but.I wasnt vomiting this late.

Ice pops sound like a good idea. I have a tonne in the freezer.

I discovered last night why I've been getting so nauseous. It happened 2 nights in a row, just as we're laying down for the night. Off and on all day yesterday, she kept pushing out on my stomach, to the point where there was a noticeable bump. When we went to bed, I put my hand on my stomach where it was becoming uncomfortable and rolled onto my side. As I was laying there I felt Ms. Adalynn move. I told OH that I felt her move and he asked "on the inside?" (I had been warning him that he wouldn't feel her as soon as I would). I thought about it, and while, yes, I did feel her "on the inside" I realized that I also felt her with my hand. I told him, knowing he would try to feel her too and expecting her to stop before he could, but we tried. I had him put his hand exactly where mine had been. We didn't move, didn't speak, and felt like we were both holding our breath...then he said "It's like a flutter" and I knew he felt her too. We got to feel her moving!!! I'm amazed.

Thats so nice. Its always nice first time around gor the partner. My hubby has no interest in feeling the baby move on the ourside. He was excited first time around. He would not be able to feel it on the outside just yet for me anyway.

Much better weekend so far with the nausea.

I really just want to feel normal again I'm so tired so sick and just feel generally unwell on top of it all x

I'm on my fifth day of feeling dreadful:( I really thought by now I'd be feeling much better! I was doing housework from 11 til 4, everything's getting a little harder to do and I had to sit down every hour. I can't feel my movements on the outside yet, loads on the inside lol, probs my layer of belly far is not helping that! Xxxx

Backtrack feeling pukey...

Am still worried about not feeling the baby anymore when I was having clear movement. Every time I check the hb is just fine.

Took euan to the cinema today he was a little overwhelmed but sermed to enjoy it. We saw the croods I think it was called.

Baby may have moved back and that's why you may not feel it as much if its heartbeat is fine I would try not to worry but mention it the next time your at the midwife!!

Yesterday I purchased a Doppler from eBay I'm sure that's the only thing that will put my mind at rest I thought I was feeling mine move but its stopped so I'm pretty worried and still getting shooting pains and my back has started really hurting again but that could be due to spd again I guess! with the boys I didn't worry this much so I think its due to the mcs that I'm worrying more but all the mc were early ones even though 2 were mmc!! I'm not sure if ill hear the heartbeat when Doppler arrives as I have a pretty good covering of belly fat lol I seriously need a window in my belly to see if all is ok x

I love my Doppler. It's only a cheap one off amazon but it gives me so much relief when I worry. I've found that I can only find baby if I place one fist under the small of my back. And sometimes the hb is pretty faint where he/she is lying far back. I used it yesterday morning after having a mc dream and found a really strong hb straight away.

As for how much of a tummy you may have, that doesn't seem to be too much of a problem with a lot of ladies on here. Sometimes it can be easier if you try with a full bladder though.

Ill give it a try when it arrives its the same as the one the midwives use so hopefully ill hear something and its got the display of the heart rate x

I'm not quite sure what's going on with my emotions today! First if all I said to my son Casey, 4, isn't mummys tummy getting fat! He said you're not fat at all you're beautiful every day, I had to struggle to blink back the tears, then when he left with his dad for pre school he stood at the top of my steps, waving saying I love you mummy, I miss you, I shut the door and burst into tears, for God's sake I'm an emotional wreck today lol xxxx

Oasis that would make me cry too so dont worry. Our kids are precious so cherish the moments.

Did the hb check last night found it quite high up on a level with my naval. I know mt placenta is in front of the baby again so maybe that's where it starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->