****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thanks goddess, he's a little monkey sometimes but he says such lovely things, he's so loving and tells me I'm a beautiful lady everyday lol. They certainly are very precious. So glad you found the heartbeat, I'm off to the midwives in the morning for my second, 16 week app, so she'll be listening to my lo as well:) xxxxx

There comments just fill your heart with pride. Have s good appointment.

Hope everyone is feeling less sicky!
I got weighed yesterday and have lost 8lb I'm crossing my fingers this pregnancy will be like ds4 s I lost 4stone with him I could do with losing that again this time lol x

Thanks goddess xxxx geordiemammy I'm up 2lb now, I stayed down two til 14 weeks then went up two and I've been really careful not to eat any rubbish etc, guess I had to start putting on sometime lol xxx

I have yoyo'd for the first 3 months with ds4 I nearly died when I got weighed 2 weeks after he was born and I was 4stone lighter than I had been before I had even fell pregnant with him just hope its the same as I don't have the time or the energy to go to the gym and my back is so bad I can hardly walk anywhere as I'm not allowed my pain killers while pregnant I'm hardly eating due to the sickness too and everything I do eat tastes really bland and horrible so I only eat a little bit does anyone else have that with food?

I have a day to myself today but instead of using it to chill out I have a pile of housework to do I think I need to invest in a cleaner lol x

My back is bad too, I've suffered for years with it, after dd 12 was born I bent over one night to get some washing out the basket and that was it, was screaming in pain and took 3 months before I could walk without a stick, Christ knows what I did, they never investigated just pumped me full of pain killers, I fell off a friend's shoulders when I was 13 and landed on my back, had a hairline fracture, i think that was the start of it all! Xxxxx

My spine is overly curved always has been but having the kids made it worse and that coupled with spd its just terrible my weight doesn't help though so need to lose some x

I've suffered with my back for about 4 years now but it's genetic. I just have to take things easy. Before falling pg I was seeing my chiropractor every 3-6months depending on how it was doing. At one point I was having to go every 2 weeks! But I haven't been since getting my bfp. Not sure how much she'd be able to do what with all the muscles and ligaments loosening. If I have a bad day I go straight to bed and rest up and do a few exercises she taught me.

Weight wise, I have been going up but weighed myself Sunday and I've actually lost 1lb from my pre-pregnancy weight. I know it's not much but it's still not a gain. Lol. I've got enough spare!

Hi ladies, just got back from midwife, everything went really well, she couldn't get a reading on the hb as baby was too active, she kept getting a few beats then they were off, she said she's happy with that as there was so much movement, I'd never be able to hear the hb myself at home she said, she tried twice but just couldn't catch baby but she could hear and feel baby moving around all over the show, my iron levels were really good which I'm pleased about as last year I had to go on iron tablets, blood pressure perfect, and I'm still the same weight as when I started she said:) so I'm happy xxxxxx

Great appointment.

I have had a bad back too. Have not put weight on and my iron leveks are already abysmally low. Waiting for MS to go before starting iron supplements.

The midwife thinks that the fact I've been on pre natals a year now plus eating fortified cereal every morning this time have kept my iron levels good, the first pregnancy last year I was put on iron tablets at 9 weeks but they made my ibs terrible, had switch to a different iron tablet it was so bad and cut the dose:( xxx

I am chronically anemic at the best of times...had to drink iron while pregnant with E and I was very close to having IV iron infusions. It was a bit better with O. This time I was anemic before pregnancy.

Pleased all went well oasis!! X

I have never had trouble with iron but I'm starting to wonder with being so ridiculously tired and with the blood thinners I'm injecting not sure if that makes a difference but will defo be asking next time I'm at the hospital. Ds4 had trouble with iron about a year ago which resulted in 8 months of iron liquid he hated taking it they had to change it a couple of times cause he was just spitting it out or being sick x

Pleased all went well oasis!! X

I have never had trouble with iron but I'm starting to wonder with being so ridiculously tired and with the blood thinners I'm injecting not sure if that makes a difference but will defo be asking next time I'm at the hospital. Ds4 had trouble with iron about a year ago which resulted in 8 months of iron liquid he hated taking it they had to change it a couple of times cause he was just spitting it out or being sick x

have you had your b12 checked? my fatigue is on another level. its not that I feel exhausted all the time, its that I literally feel like I have to close my eyes n go to sleep multiple times a day, I had my b12 checked and it was really low so now I get b12 shots ever 2 weeks during my pregnancy and hopefully it will be switched to monthly after that. im hoping to see a difference soon

Ill ask them to see I'm like that I sit down for 2 minutes and fall asleep I'm so tired my body aches and legs twitch I feel like I could sleep for a year x

It could be your b12 levels hunny. Maybe see if you can get a blood test.

Complete change of subject but I just listened to Ed Sheeran's Small Bump and absolutely balled my eyes out. I now have a soggy bit on my pillow! :( Lol.

Evening ladies, how you all doing??

Oasis - glad all went well with the midwife!!

Just reading all your comments on weight and as this is my first don't know whether to be worried but I have put on 6lbs already! I've always been quite a slight size 8 so am not overly concerned but I just look like I have had a very big dinner rather than any sign of a cute bump yet..I really want a nice bump though!

Well I woke up yesterday determined to reschedule my ultrasound, waiting a whole nother month was just NOT going to work! so I called them and said I was going to be out of town most of may (just a little fib!) and if I could reschedule it, at first she wanted to push it out all the way till the first week of June! eeek (that's what i get for fibbing) i was thinking uh oh this isn't going how i wanted it to! but i got them to reschedule for the 3rd of may, (ill be 1 day shy of 18 weeks) i feel much better about it now hehe, so i have a little less then 2 weeks to wait and start planning the gender reveal party, hopefully baby will cooperate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->