****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

geordiemammy i feel the same super tired all the time. I pretty much get home from work, do my stuff with the kids, once i get them to bed i do the bare minimum and then its bedtime. Not on B&B that much at the moment.

Thought i would share my 16w2d bump with you all, since i was putting a pic on my journal. I have never been this big before at this stage nowhere near it but I have been told that with the 3rd and subsequent babies you pretty much pop immediately.

Still pukey...which i reckon is tiredness.

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130423_191333_zps7f417a18.jpg

Wow goddess that is a bump alright lol it looks lovely, puts my little pop out to shame:) xxxx

Pat with ds 4 I was a size 8 when I fell and by this point I was up 12lb so I wouldn't worry, I think you put a bit more on when you're tiny, I don't need much now as I have enough fat as it is lol xxxx

Awww goddess that's lovely!

Pat I'm around a size 8/10 and I've put on around 5lbs too :0) I definitely have a bump!

Oasis - glad your mw went well!

Xxx

Goddess my bump was like that with ds4 by
14 weeks its true the more ya have the quicker you show especially if they are close together my belly has went solid at the bottom now.

I'm going to be extra tired today ds4 had me up at least 9 times during the night I may as well of not went to bed of course he is still asleep now but I have to be up to get the other boys ready for school so I'm like the walking dead and feel so sicky so I can just tell its going to be a good day NOT x

I've been stalking ummi's thread :o)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...nbow-baby-3-after-2-losses-fighting-pcos.html

Goddess that's a fantabulous bump!

I want one!!! Grow little bump grow!!

Oh! Thank you dreamer! And lol @ the big smiley face!
xxx

How are you beans growing girls?? Hope you're all ok!

So my Doppler came this morning and I have just tried it it picked up my heart first then shot up to 150-155 I'm guessing that will be baby x

I'm so so pleased for ummi, what wonderful news! Girls when is this sickness gunna end, its getting me down now:( xxxx

Oasis I was up at half 5 throwing up this morning I wasnt impressed hope it goes away soon for everyone x

It's great to see you in here Ummi - so pleased for you! How are you feeling?

Me too on the sickness. I was holding my breath as I hadn't thrown up since the weekend, until that is this morning! I didn't sleep very well last night though and think that makes it worse. I'm sat in work now though and feel like I could have a nap at my desk - even if it is an open plan office lol

Xxxx

So sorry for you ladies too:( can't believe we're still ill! Only got 4 hours sleep myself last night, congrats on getting the hb geordiemammy that's fab!! Xxxxxxx

I was complaining to DH yesterday saying by this time with E & O I felt great. I am still exhausted and pukey. Not fun.

I'm going to get oh to try tonight while I'm lying down its great that I can see the rate its going makes me feel a bit better xx

Congrats geordie, it's amazing to hear LO's heart beat!

I've been wondering if I've been feeling little flutters - they're so subtle I'm not sure! But they almost tickle so make me want to touch my tummy as if I want to gently scratch it - does that make any sense? Lol

I feel for you on the tired front I'm wiped out I was in a right strop this morning and said to oh ya know it must be f@#king nice to get a full nights sleep all I long for is a full 8 hours uninterrupted sleep but between sickness the constant need for the toilet and ds4 i may as well come to the conclusion that I won't ever get it then he is moaning on that the house isn't immaculate we live in a massive house I ain't got the energy or the want to clean all day all I want to do is sleep when I haven't got the little one or at least chill out when I have him and the big lads are at school I have told him he needs to see someone about OCD cause he can't even live with a little bit of lived in mess which with 4 kids is just what happens I mean don't get me wrong the house is tidy washing done and what have you but never up to his ridiculous standard sorry for the rant lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->