****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Yeah that makes sense I get them too where I'm not quite sure can't wait to feel it and see it from the outside too its amazing watching their elbows and things point out to the side and stuff I have a video of ds4 while I was in the bath looks like there was a party in my belly and you can see it clearly xx

Am sitting in the lab at work. Decided to do part 2 genetic screening.. I feel utterly sick and a bit scared and its only waiting for the blood test. I just hope I made the right decision.

Goddess, am sure you'll be just fine, I was exactly the same, I do understand xxxx

Headed to my monthly ob appointment, it cant come fast enough im dying to hear lo's heart beat, I am deff. going to purchase a Doppler. I havnt felt the baby move yet, sometimes I wonder if I have felt something, and think no no that's not it, I will know 100% when I feel it, that- that was a kick, but maybe im wrong? this is my second baby but my daughter is going on 13 yrs old so this all feels brand new to me. night before last I had a dream I had an extremely hard labor and woke up before I was even dilated past one, then last night I dreamt I went to the bathroom and was covered in blood and was miscarrying.
my nerves are shot, im sure its just over worrying but im scared. why am I not feeling the baby move yet? I don't really have a bump yet either, my stomach is getting harder but im not really showing.

rrr anyway im off to the docs to hopefully put my mind at ease. wish there was a way to just turn my brain off sometimes! lol

.....not happy. I showed up at my docs 5 mins after she had walked out because she got called in for a delivery. Totally understandable. but I was SO looking forward to the piece of mind of hearing the heart beat :( so I came back home and went pee, and what do ya know, im spotting again! hum.

I hot my Doppler off eBay and herd hb twice yesterday and I'm only 14 weeks it was only 27.99 and gives you a reading of the fhr after oh spent 10 minutes trying to find hb last night baby was jumping all over its the first time I'm certain it was baby but this is my 5th child and they are quite close together I wouldn't worry 2 much about not feeling it move yet as there is such a big gap it will be like a first pregnancy you may not feel it til a little later I kept feeling flutters but was never sure until last night so try and chill out I know its easier said than done but if it helps with ds4 I had a really bad bleed at 13 weeks while on a plane to go on holiday the had to divert it to Portugal where I spend 4 days in a hospital but baby was ok he is now 3 had another massive bleed at 25 weeks too unless your in pain as well try to put your feet up and relax or if you can't settle go to a&e or pregnancy assessment and get checked out xx

Goddess, try not to worry about the testing, I'm sure it will be ok, when will you get the results?

Mizcee - I'm not sure if I've felt my baby move either, I think it can take until 18-20 weeks... Sorry to hear you are spotting .... I know it's terrifying but as Geordie said it can be nothing to worry about. Are you able to see anyone? Are you in pain? Try to rest and stay calm. Thinking of you xx

I have a mw appointment next thursday afternoon. Hoping the results are available then.

I never felt my first baby move until about 18 weeks and it was only flutters. It was about 21 w that I felt stronger movement and knew it was baby. Try not to worry.

Miczee sorry your spotting again. When can your doc see you again? Have you spoken with him.

Hello all! I did end up going to the er last night and they had a portable u/s that they put on me for a split second, they saw baby moving around so they said everything is fine and that the chance of a mc is super low so not to worry. the bleeding isn't bad it just stresses me out, I thought this was suppose to end by the first trimester, ive steadily spotted each month for a day or so, almost like a period trying to break thru? doc rescheduled me for next Wednesday. so I guess we will see what she has to say then i guess im just going to be one of those people who spots thru out there pregnancy, what a way to give a person anxiety! lol

Geordie did they tell you why you had those bleeds??

that makes me feel better about the kicking, i felt like i was way behind or something like people have been feeling it for weeks.

They had no explanation for my bleeds when I got back from Portugal they gave me a scan and said there was an amniotic band visible and said it could have been twins but I had been scanned 2 days before going on holiday so I doubt that and at 25 weeks I had a severe bleed and spent 3 days in hospital they couldn't and didn't know why but gave me steroids to help baby's lungs and did a scan to check his weight incase it was due to early labour but he stayed in there til week 39 and after 20 minutes of labour came out healthy I had strep b and slapped cheek with him it was the most horrendous pregnancy for worrying but none of it affected him in any way :) I had 2 bad bleed at 14 weeks with ds
1 too and he is 11 now they only really say panic if you get pain and bleeding together so try and chill a bit plus if its around when your period would of been due that happens sometimes if its just a bit just keep mentioning it or get a monitor to check on baby yourself to put your mind at rest x

Any bleeding is worrying in pregnancy especially for us since we have had losses. Its hard not to be anxious. So glad the baby is fine.

okay im going to just try my best and relax and chill out, my spotting is no where near any of that and I don't ever have any pain so I think its just going to be 1 of those things!

the weather here is absolutely beautiful right now so getting out with family taking in some sun should get my mind off of it!

how are things with you all?

I am doing ok. MS better today still have had a few random wretching episodes but apart from that not bad. Its 8.25pm and hte kids are in bed. I am planning on having a long bath (yes i know we are not supposed to do that) and have a white chocolate magnum while reading my e reader. Reading the Steve Jobs biography right now and almost done..about 100 pages to go so will finish it in the bath.

Weather wise it has been nice here too but its to turn cloudy and rainy for the weekend. Where are you Miczee?

Its my birthday on Monday..I will be 39. Have taken a vacation day from work and I am just excited to have a 3 day weekend before going back to work. Yay.

My ms is starting to go a bit still wretchy though weather here was nice then about 5pm it went really dark then hail stoned then rained my garden was white for about half an hour its nearly may why are we getting snow and that still :( its 7:20am here now and the weather is horrid wet windy and dark

Happy birthday for Monday goddess ill say it now cause the way my memory is ill forget have a lovely day x

Me too my memorys terrible so I will say happy birthday for Monday Goddess, 39 makes me feel old lol, I loved being 39 I'm 42 in Nov:( xxxxxx

42 isn't old women reach their peak then :) I'm 29 in July but feel about 80 at the minute x

Awww thanks geordiemammy, I feel older now too especially with my back! Feel like about 60 lol, bending to do stuff is so hard right now! Having a feeling fat day today which is funny cause I'm only up two lb but I feel like a whale! Dh is so sweet telling me how beautiful I look but I don't bloody feel it lol xxxxxx

Aww isn't he sweet wish mine was a nice lol I know how ya feel though on the feeling like a whale front x

Awww xxxx mad thing is he actually means it! Think he needs glasses lol, I feel like ten ton tessie xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->