****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Haha bless ya x

I have just had my screening results back risk is estimated at 1 in 22526 xx

They are amazing numbers, I bet you were surprised lol, so pleased for you hunni xxxx

Happy early birthday Goddess! I'm in Oregon (Salem)

awesome numbers Geordie!

its been so beautiful here im enjoying it while it lasts because it'll start down pouring in the blink of an eye!

My scan is Friday, so im spending the week getting things together for the gender reveal party on Saturday im so excited!

I was in Portland last month doing a few things. Drove past Salem a couple of times.

It's been sunny here today:) loads of washing on the line, saw one of my neighbours today, asked me if I was pregnant, told me I def look pregnant and not fat which is how I feel lol, had my first day without nausea, bet it won't last but it's been bliss!! Hope everyone is ok xxxx

My washing machine is broken. We are in s brand new house that camd with appliances so.its still covered under our first year of being in. We had tennants move into our basememt over easter otherwise we could use the washer and dryer in there. Have about 5 loads to do. Hope yhey can fix it soon.

Having no washer is a nightmare I had a week without one the other month washing was unreal once it was fixed piles and pile don't know where it all comes from in my house hope they sort it out soon for you x

Oh no goddess, I hope they fix it soon, I do one or two loads everyday I'd be totally lost if mine went:( xxxx
Just wanted to share I had my first proper kicks today, three of them one after the other, I was so shocked as it was so much stronger than anything before, lo must be getting stronger:) xxxxxx

My washing machine is broken. We are in s brand new house that camd with appliances so.its still covered under our first year of being in. We had tennants move into our basememt over easter otherwise we could use the washer and dryer in there. Have about 5 loads to do. Hope yhey can fix it soon.

oh I feel for you! hopefully u get one up and running soon! we relocated and downsized and moved into an apartment with NO w/d hookups for a year while we were saving $$$ ohhhhhh it was a pain! so glad to have a laundry room again. its my vow to never take w/d's for granted again haha

I'm starting to worry I'm not noticing any movements now and other than the odd bit of sickness and sensitive nipples I don't feel pregnant I'm probably over reacting and I don't know If I'm just thinking something is wrong cause I expect it to be for my cervical scan next Tuesday hoping they check baby too and all is ok then gender scan next Friday hope they can see what it is through all me fat lol xx

Awwww hunni don't worry! Everything went really quiet with my lo for about a week with no where near as many movements as before until the other day when I felt those three kicks, as my mw said the baby must have just got into a position where I couldn't feel it so much, I'm sure that's the same for you, and feeling you on the fat belly lol, just picked my son up from pre school and one of the ladies that work there told me that her daughter is having twins, is 20 weeks, and no where near as big as me and am I sure I've only got one in there, I'm not even that bloody big! Felt like saying something back, but I thought noooooo it's my son's school, keep my mouth shut! I feel fat enough as it is without that! Xxxx

Some people don't think before they speak do they cause of course every pregnant woman wants to hear she is huge it makes you feel great NOT!!
I'm hoping your right on the movement front I think I'll not settle til I can feel proper movements x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->