****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I no!! She made me feel like I'm abnormal whereas her daughter is obviously not the norm to not be showing at 20 weeks with twins! Xxxxx you've heard the hb though hunni have you, I forget who's got a Doppler and who hasn't, I know what you mean though, when the movements got less I kept thinking baby's unwell or somethings wrong but since the other day and those three kicks it's all stepped up again so baby must of been in a different position, am sure it's the same with you but I'm.glad you've got scans coming up so you can have your mind put at ease everything's ok:) xxxxx

Geordie, I think theres always a reason to be unsettled, we just worry so much, im sure everything is fine. hopefully time flies til your appointment so you can get the reassurance you need.
a part of me enjoys being pregnant, a part of me really dislikes it, only for the simple fact of worrying 24/7! but you know, as soon as baby gets here happy and healthy we will still find things to worry about! I remember when my daughter was first born I couldn't sleep when I first brought her home I would just stare at her to make sure she was breathing.. worry worry worry I guess that's the name of the game!

I have to say I was the same, constantly checking to make sure they were still breathing, the worry never stops! Xxx

Managed to take a pic of my bump (had stand on steps lol) this is my 17 week bump which is apparently huge according to the lady at my son's pre school! Scuze my leopard print pj's lol. I'm showing more from the front funnily enough! Well, I don't think I'm huge, showing but not huge! Xxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1317-1.jpg
    IMAG1317-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
Oasis - you're not huge at all, I took a picture of my bump this morning, I will try post - I think mine is bigger lol. Yours is lovely!

Geordie - try not to worry, although it's completely natural too. I still feel a little anxious at every twinge, and I haven't felt baby move yet either, I can hear him thrashing about though on the doppler!

xxx

I herd the heartbeat on Thursday night tried a couple of times since well oh has and no joy we did pick it up Friday night but not for long as it moved and we tried last night but couldn't get it it sounded like it was moving but I wasn't sure if it Was just static so OH has been in the net watching videos of how to find the hb we shall try tonight it's still early though only 14 +4

As for the worry I know it's never ending if ds4 sleeps right through and is still asleep when I wake up I have to go in and check he is breathing cause I panic I used to tell the ex to check and all he done was open door and look I was like no ya have to check they are breathing men really don't have a clue sometimes xx

Managed to take a pic of my bump (had stand on steps lol) this is my 17 week bump which is apparently huge according to the lady at my son's pre school! Scuze my leopard print pj's lol. I'm showing more from the front funnily enough! Well, I don't think I'm huge, showing but not huge! Xxxxx

P.S. long the leopard print pjs lol. xx

Thanks hunni, you're much thinner than me so you will show more lol, I've already got some fat! But no I know that daft woman made me feel like a bloody whale! Well dh bought me some size 16 trousers and they were massive on me so that made me feel better, I am up 4lb now though it's gone on this week mostly, baby must be having a growth spurt! Xxx

P.S. long the leopard print pjs lol. xx

ha ha replace long* with loving! Not with it today! lol xx

God both your bumps are small I'm just fat at the minute so can't see a bump as such but ill try and put my 14 week one with ds4 on I was huge x

Haha dreamer I do like a bit of leopard print lol, your bump is perfect! Xxxxx
Geordiemammy it's still so early, don't forget my mw couldn't get mine at 16 weeks! It was only cause she heard them moving like crazy we knew all was ok, try not to worry sweet xxxxxx

I think I just look a bit fat right now lol not pregnant but dh and my friends insist I dont but then they all love me so wouldn't say you just look a bit fat hun, lol xxxxx

Oasis - you don't look big at all, and your bump is really sweet. I feel quite big, especially as it's my first, but it's nice to stroke lol I was less sure when a work colleague patted it last week! lol xx

Geordie - I have to chase LO round sometimes with the doppler, I think they like to hide, I'm suprised at how low down he still is! xx

xx

I was 16weeks in this one with ds4

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=606849&stc=1&d=1367262527

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
Awwww - it must be nice looking back - I'm going to try to remember to take a pic each week - and to compare as my family said it has popped out since last week lol

Xxx

I look at the pics just before I had him and think god I was huge had loads of water and he was 9lb 1oz x

That's a bump alright but a beautiful one!! I only had a small bump with ds 4 and he was 9lb 1! Funny isn't it! Xxxx

Loving all your bumps..Oasis and dreamer your bumps are just lovely. Oasis please don't take any notice of remarks you don't look fat, you do look pregnant.

Geordiemammy try not to worry. I am not feeling my baby at all and I was. I occasionally feel flutters but not much more than that. Its hard to find the HB sometimes, I can find mine but the baby moves all the time. Have my 18w MW appointment this week and I have my big scan on May 10th so coming up soon.

Washing machine is still not fixed. We were supposed to get called by the end of the day today about it but as usual no phone call. We dont have an invoice since the washer was in when we moved in..so the store was asking us for an invoice # etc. Need to get on it tomorrow. We have mounds of laundry, 2 full laundry baskets and the washing machine is full with a load that is still filled with water. NOt sure what that will be like when we finally get it opened. I am almost out of underwear that is comfy..i like those ones from marks the granny pants that go up to your belly button. SO sexy!

Off work today for birthday which was great being off work, birthday not so much. Euan has been foul from waking up till now and its been one of those hideous kids kind of days that make you think about family planning....

Have had very little nausea since my last puke on Friday so I think its definitely to do with work and being over tired etc. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->