****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oasis think it was the water that made me so big there was loads they had said I was carrying a lot though and had to monitor it but I nearly died when they went and just kept coming lol

Herd heartbeat last night so feel a little better but here it moving a lot and felt it a few times while oh was trying to get the hb xx

Oh wow that's a lot of water lol, SO pleased you've felt movement and hb, I knew you'd be fine but totally understand how you feel hun xxxxx

I feel like I'm never well at the minute hope yours gets better soon too x

I feel like I've had a permanent cold since 4 weeks pregnant! My nose has been blocked every day since then, haven't had that with any other pregnancies, I had a dream last night that I was holding the baby, it was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes:) xxxx

I feel like I've had a permanent cold since 4 weeks pregnant! My nose has been blocked every day since then, haven't had that with any other pregnancies, I had a dream last night that I was holding the baby, it was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes:) xxxx

You normally dream the opposite lol are you wanting another boy??
I keep dreaming I have the baby and its taken away I can't find it anywhere then wake up sweating and shaking xx

Aww that's not nice! Xxxxx tbh all I wanted in the beginning was for the baby to be ok and had no preference one way or the other and whilst of course that's still the case there is a very slight swaying to wanting a girl but I feel bad for saying that case it is a boy lol, I really wouldn't mind what they said, dh is the same, just a slight swaying towards wanting a little girl as we already have a son together:) xxx

It's not horribly as you will live it either way everyone has a preference I think x

don't feel bad oasis, Geordie is right I think everyone even ppl who say it doesn't matter deep down sway even a little more 1 way or the other.

hope you all feel better, they say ur immune system is a lot lower during pregnancy so that's probably why. I havnt been sick lucky, im sure ill wake up tomarrow sick since I said something lol but ive had TERRIBLE allergies.

I heard my lil bb's heartbeat today, everything looked good too my cervix was closed and didn't look irritated so the spotting is jus gna b one of those things.

the heartbeat was in the 140's have any of you done any old wives tale predictions? what do they say-lower heartbeats are a boy, higher ones are a girl? my sister in law did a big old wives tale prediction board with 7 or 8 little tests to do over the week before the gender party this wknd. so we've had fun goofing around doing those, we'll see how correct they are! hehe

don't feel bad oasis, Geordie is right I think everyone even ppl who say it doesn't matter deep down sway even a little more 1 way or the other.

hope you all feel better, they say ur immune system is a lot lower during pregnancy so that's probably why. I havnt been sick lucky, im sure ill wake up tomarrow sick since I said something lol but ive had TERRIBLE allergies.

I heard my lil bb's heartbeat today, everything looked good too my cervix was closed and didn't look irritated so the spotting is jus gna b one of those things.

the heartbeat was in the 140's have any of you done any old wives tale predictions? what do they say-lower heartbeats are a boy, higher ones are a girl? my sister in law did a big old wives tale prediction board with 7 or 8 little tests to do over the week before the gender party this wknd. so we've had fun goofing around doing those, we'll see how correct they are! hehe

Have you done the needle test over your hand?? Which tells all pregnancies and the sex of each past and future that's been right for everyone I know who's done it x

I still haven't done that needle test! Need to buy a needle my sewing kit seems to have disappeared lol. Well 3 days without feeling sick now, now I've said that i'll probably be terribly ill lol xxxxx

I'm still feeling sick alot but haven't been sick today yet my SPd is kicking in though and my back is killing me and paracetamol just doesn't even do anything :( xx

Well I ended up calling the midwife this morning cause last night and this morning I had some pressure feelings which lasted ages, it was a bit different from anything I've felt yet and I was just a bit worried, she said it was normal but to pop in and hear the heartbeat and let her have a feel if I was worried, which of course I did, this time as soon as the probe went onto my skin baby's heartbeat was as clear as day, and in her words, perfect:) she also had a feel and I am where I should be for my weeks too, she said she thinks the baby was pressing on something, perhaps a nerve, but that everything is just fine, really glad I went, it's awful that anything out the norm has us worrying! Xxxxxx sorry to hear that geordiemammy, paracetamol is rubbish pain relief isn't it, slight nausea from lunch onwards today but nothing too bad xxxxx

Ill just be pleased and less worried after the scan on Tuesday then hopefully relax I bought my first baby thing today :) feel like I'm tempting fate a bit though but was on offer x

I know exactly how you feel! Every time I've told someone in the last couple weeks I worry I've jinxed it, daft I know but I can't help itxxx we said we'd buy our first thing after the 20 week scan cause hopefully we can buy pink or blue! Everytime I go to the shops I look at the baby things and want to buy something:) what did you get? Xxxxxxxx

I bought a steriliser tommee tippee asda has the baby event on and I was looking at it the other day as had £35 off then when I looked today there was an extra 10% off you get loads with it the warmer insulated bottle bags 8 bottles them milk containers dummy on the go single steriliser and a few other bits it was a bargin at £58.49 I had to buy it I would of been totally gutted if I had missed out on that saving lol I'm dying to buy clothes but don't want neutral clothes at all if its a girl I will be everything pink so got to wait to find out x

Hey ladies, sorry been a bit quiet but been keeping up to date..

Oasis - glad you got some reassurance today.

Geordie - boo for feeling sick still, the end is nigh am sure..hang in there!!

goddess - hope you had a fab birthday!

Loving all your bump pics..am rubbish I haven't posted my scans yet, let alone a bump..

Dreamer - your bump looks a lot like mine but my boobs alas are massive, it's rather embarrassing, I ended up going to Mothercare last week and buying a 32G seriously and I think even that feels a bit tight..I really hope they don't get much bigger :nope:

Mizcee - sorry to hear about your allergies I suffer a little too, I have actually come out in a horrible rash on my boobs this week and they itch like crazy..does anyone else have that at all??

:hugs: to anyone I've missed....

Roll on 20week scan....only 2 weeks to go :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back