****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

So had my mw appt today and got my results. 1:7800 risk of downs and risk of evetything else was less than this.

Still puking..might start my anti sickness meds again.

Our health authority are changing due dates so need to change my ticker to reflect October 5 as mt due date.

32g pat wow!! Yes only just over two weeks to my scan also xxxxxxxx
Geordiemammy I would have bought that too that's a bargain alright and me too on not wanting neutral clothes only pink or blue:) xxx
Goddess what fabulous numbers that's amazing! So pleased for you xxxxxx

Great numbers goddess x

Pat my boobs are huge even when not pregnant and they have went massive lately which I'm not impressed with I'm scared of what size ill get to when my milk comes in :/

Oasis have a look on asdas site there is loads of money off at the min :)

I have had the worst nights sleep ever I'm so tired and I have a day of housework ahead of my and I'm at my friends tonight to see here new house ill be falling asleep by 6 x

Thanks geordiemammy I will, me too, up loads with my hips, the pain wakes me up now and I have to get up and walk about til it goes:( xxxx

There is some tablets called panadol night pain which are paracetamol designed for night time they work wonders but not sure if you can take them while pregnant they have a sleep agent in them your only allowed 2 in 24hrs like but they knock you out pain or not ask the pharmacist at a boots store that's the only place I have seen them x

My hips are really bad today:( god knows what the next 22 weeks will be like! Xxxx

My pelvis has strayed cracking when I move and back has been bad the past couple of days I have just been swimming to see if it eased it it did for about 10 minutes now is knacking again x

It's only going to get worse was the same with ds3&4 I'm going to seriously hit the gym one this baby is here to strengthen the muscles back up x

I am feeling ok. It's mainly gut issues with me.

Its super hot here today. Having a rest now indoors.

Goddess - fab numbers congrats!

Patabs - great to hear from you, I was thinking you had been quiet

and also girly..... I hope she pops in soon too :)

The sunshine today been lovely! Although I've got a rubbish cold!

Xxx

Pretty nice hear too all weekend with s heat wave. Around 30 both days.. todsy hsd a big walk and picnic. Went to the pool to cool off. All the outdoor pools and spray parks are not open yet.

It got up to 20 here yesterday but that's good for here lol I'm having a family BBQ today should be fun x

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been quiet, but I've just caught up. I've had a really busy week, think I've started nesting. Lol. I've been like a mad woman with the housework.
I've also been really struggling with palpitations this last week or so. I've got my next midwife appt on Thursday so I'll be bringing it up with her then.

Geordie- enjoy your BBQ today but make sure you don't catch the sun too much. I got sunburnt yesterday. Not much fun.

Goddess- those are some great numbers! Congrats!

Dreamer- I hope you get rid of your cold soon and can enjoy this nice weather properly. :)

How funny all I've done is sort and clean this weekend, think I'm nesting too lol xxxxx

I will as much as I can with no alcohol on such I lovely day sunny day x

Lol oh I know!! No sun here at mo:( yest was like a mini heatwave! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back