****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Lol I'm not so sure I'm glad I am, I'm knackered! Have sit down for ten minutes regularly though, things are definitely harder now than they were:) xxx

It was hot here yesterday and even hotter today I'm getting a nice little tan xx

The suns out at last:) dh is doing all the decking, I've run out of housework lol xxx

Oasis, all I've been doing is housework and I still haven't run out yet! Lol. I think I need you here! We've got plenty of painting to do as well but I really haven't got the patience right now. I hate doing the skirting.

I hope all you ladies have been enjoying the lovely sunny bank holiday. :)

Ha ha good for you all nesting..there must be something wrong with me I have no desire to clean/nest at all :winkwink: in fact in have just left DH washing the floors whilst I munch on a mini-magnum!

Mind you I did make a yummy BBQ and washed up so it's all good.

It's been such a lovely day though, no wish to go back to work tomorrow at all.

I'm not sure if I have started to feel LO move this weekend, I have felt small little bubble like sensations after eating does that ring a bell with anyone else?

He he - I have been nesting too - lots of cleaning, sorting and also feeling like some rooms could do with a lick of paint lol.

Patabs - I think that sounds like LO - yay!

I'm feeling a bit paranoid, I had been feeling LO quite a lot since Wednesday.... But a bit less the last couple of days - maybe he's just in a different position or it's because I've been more active.... I heard the hb on he Doppler.... But I can't help worrying..... Help! Xxxx

Well I may have to leave this group I started bleeding really badly last night I'm currently lying in a hospital bed awaiting a scan the have told me cause of how I was bleeding that I need to think the worst ya know you get to 15+5 and think all will be ok i had just started to not panic much and now this x

Oh no geordiemammy, I couldn't believe what I was reading, I don't know what to say, I'm so so sorry, when is the scan darlin do you know, I know they said expect the worst but I've read so many stories of this and it's nothing to do with baby, I don't want to raise your hopes but I can't help but pray that's the case for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no geordiemammy, I couldn't believe what I was reading, I don't know what to say, I'm so so sorry, when is the scan darlin do you know, I know they said expect the worst but I've read so many stories of this and it's nothing to do with baby, I don't want to raise your hopes but I can't help but pray that's the case for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks I don't know when the scan is just today waiting on seeing a consultant they just like to keep you waiting I bled with ds4 but with no pain I have had a bit of pain with this one so I'm not as hopeful and the way the blood was coming out last night was unreal ill update as I know x

I really was devastated to read that, yes hunni please let us know as soon as you do, all of my thoughts are with you right now, loads luv xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hunny. I'm so so sorry. Like oasis said, there really are a lot of success stories, I really hope that you're one of the lucky ones. Thinking of you. Please let us know how you get on today. Sending lots of hugs your way!!

Just had scan baby is good water still intact and cervix is a good length placenta is a bit low so scanning again in 3 weeks :) xx

How scary geordiemammy...has the bleeding stopped now? Did they identify a source of the bleeding? So so so glad to read that baby is ding well, I felt awfully sad there as I was catching up on the thread.

I am sure the other girls will breathe a big sie? of relief when they read your good news.

Did they tell you what to expect in the next 3 weeks?

Everything fine with me...for all you ladies that have had multiple babies..since the weekend while walking and it eases off after about 10m of walking..I have total pulling sensations lower abdomen that are quite painful. I know its probably the uterus stretching etc but its pretty sore..anyone had that.

They think the placenta will move up as time goes on but are going to keep checking I have been told to stop heparin injections for now due to the blood loss and see how I go over the next 3 weeks I think he is hoping that the placenta will have moved up xx

So they reckon it was blood loss from your placenta being sow low down.. was the blood from your placenta?

That don't actually know where it came from they couldn't find a bleed on the scan they just said as it was low lying that may have been the cause they don't really tell ya straight just told me to take it easy so oh has taken the rest of the week off so I can rest x

Oh thank god, I have to admit to a few tears reading that, I haven't stopped thinking of you all day I'm so so pleased, I was so hoping that would be the case, breathing a huge sigh of relief for you hunni xxxxxxxxx

Thank oasis I'm just so pleased its ok they said last night with the amount of blood loss it was unlikely to be ok x

So sorry to hear you had a scare Geordie, and really pleased all is ok. Make sure you get plenty if rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->