****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

So so please baby is ok geordie! They say the placenta tends to reposition itself into to right place over time anyway. Hopefully your scan in 3 weeks will show everything perfect.

Goddess, this is my first but I keep having round ligament pain if it's been a busy day at work.

GeordieM :hugs: what a terrible scare for you, so pleased all is ok and make sure you do rest!! Let DH take the strain and take care of you.

So glad dh has taken the week.off to take care of everything. Horrible hearing the news that everything was grim. They should not have said that.

Hope geordiemammy is ok, been thinking about her lots xxxxxx

Hope geordiemammy is ok, been thinking about her lots xxxxxx

I'm fine bleeding has just about stopped and I'm resting as much as I can just woke up from 4hrs on the sofa I'm trying to catch up on sleep while I can as I'm still so tired belly is a little tender too xx

Oh so pleased to hear you're ok hun xxxxxxxx take it easy xxx,,

I had just started to chill out a bit and then that happened so now every little thing I'm worrying about I'm going to be grey with worry by the time this baby comes xx

Yes I bet, I completely understand, I'd be exactly the same, it's such a shame we have such worries, everytime the baby goes quiet I worry! Xxxx

I may relax when I get to 28 weeks and know it has more chance of survival xx

I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday, I thought I'd relax at 16 weeks when my mw said mc risk went way down but I never did, now I'm approaching 19 weeks and although I feel better, I feel the same, i'll relax when I think baby has a chance if anything went wrong, i'm still positive and I think I've done really well worry wise for a pregnancy after two losses but I won't relax fully til baby is here:) xxxxxxx

I dont think you fully relax until the baby is safely out..I have not really grapsed the fact yet that i am actually going to have another baby if that makes sense to any of you. I am starting to think a few things like when the baby is here, and getting things..its a bit odd.

Its only natural..then a whole new ball game of worrying starts.

I know what you mean I can't even begin to thing what it's going to be like with 5 kids think I best get a job for a break lol xx

Lol me too, even with seeing scans, hearing hb and feeling baby move when I sit and think I'm having a baby, there's a baby in there it's all a bit surreal! Funny isn't it, ds 4 starts infant school in Sep so at least I will have just baby at home in the day, plus dh has booked a month off:) xxxxx

Lucky you. I will have all 3 home for the year. Hubby will get 3 days paternity paid. He can apply for unpaid paternal leave too but it's hit or miss if its approved or not. We might be able to swing a month off we will see.

I wish my oh could have a month off he will get 2 weeks probably but work will never be off the phone cause they can't cope without him lol xx

He's arranged to do work from home so will still have to do some but will be lovely that he's here for that long, he works partly from home now anyway so not a massive change and his employers are brilliant luckily:) dear me the pain in my hips on waking is getting worse all the time, stretching brings some relief but initially it's very bad! Xxxxx

His company are a bunch of arse holes and its only a small one but rapidly growing he was the 3rd person into it and they are just idiots when I lost the first baby and had to have a emergency op the made him go into work said it wasn't their problem so my mam had to take time off to help with the kids luckily she works for a great company lol x

And he has to travel 80 miles a day round trip as he relocated when we met to cause less disruption to the boys

Have you seen anyone about your hips my back is on and off but if I don't sleep with a pillow between my legs my pelvis rubs cracks and kills the next day x

Aw that's terrible hunni in those circumstances you'd think anyone would have a degree of sympathy, yes what arseholes, I haven't seen anyone as yet but I'm thinking if it carries on like this I will the pain on waking, which has woken me up, is really bad, some people did suggest 2 or 3 pillows between your legs, not crossing your ankles and keeping your legs parallel, will give that a go first, I won't take pain relief cause I'd have to take for the next 21 weeks so need to find something alternative, I'd forgotten how bad this was in ds 4 pregnancy but it's all coming back to me now! I have also been starving last few days and eaten more than usual lol, how I'm still only up 4lb I do not know! Getting a severe crisp craving as with ds 4 and its so hard to resist:) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->