****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Try rolled up towels rather than pillows they stay the same distance where as pillows cave in lol I'm still really sicky and my consultant has said I'm not allowed to gain any weight good job I'm down 8lb now only cause everything makes me sick and went off loads of food and when i am eating I'm eating tiny portions so ill just try and stick to that throughout x

my week has been CRAZY and I havnt made it online,
im so sorry you had to go threw that Geordie but im glad you are okay, you will deff be in my prayers, it always feels like you make little goals for yourself like, ill calm down at 12 wks when the risk drops, then 16, then they told me they wouldn't do anything if something went wrong til 20 wks, and im already thinking ahead to the relief will come at 26 wks, but I think we are fooling ourselves lol

lets just keep pluggin along knocking these weeks out 1 by 1!

I know it's so worrying all the time I'm on my way to see my baby on a scan and hopefully find out the sex x

Thanks hun, so sorry you're still so ill, I was right up until 18 weeks but this week has def been loads better:) xxxxxx

Just read your last post geordiemammy, wow loads luck xxxxx

Haha he/she wouldn't play ball and crossed its legs so we couldn't see she scanned me for half hour and it just kept closing them tighter so go back on Wednesday xx

Awwww shame!!!! But main thing is their ok and you're being well looked after, so pleased! I'm literally counting the days until mine lol xxxx

It was all over the place but kept its legs shut the whole time I was a private scan so they give you a free one if they can't tell you on the first :) also seen it in 4d

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=612497&stc=1&d=1368197408

I know the NHS are rubbish in fact I know someone recently who was told they were having a girl and it was a boy :/ I would be gutted if that happened luckily it was their first but they had no boys clothes ready lol x

Really omg my mw said they rarely get boys wrong but often can get girls wrong! I actually have a scan pic of ds 4's bits lol, just to prove he was a boy, there's no question when you see that! Xxx

Really omg my mw said they rarely get boys wrong but often can get girls wrong! I actually have a scan pic of ds 4's bits lol, just to prove he was a boy, there's no question when you see that! Xxx

I had a pic of ds4 bits too and hopefully I'll get a potty shot of this one xx

Hopefully legs will be uncrossed this time and you can find out lol, I'm really excited for you:) xxxx

Had my final scan today too. Measuring 2 days behind but pretty much ok. Took them an hour 45m to complete it. Baby was not cooperating at all. Firmly asleep and refusing to move. Stayed on team yellow.

Haha geordiemammy that made me laugh!!!xxx
Really pleased all went well at your scan goddess, I have a feeling my lo wont cooperate either! Xx

Ya know it was moving all over changing positions but kept them legs firmly shut x

I honestly think mine will be the same, and I'd have to wait til 32 weeks for the next scan to find out! From yesterday the kicks are stronger and more frequent, I've had mostly turning and wriggling with the odd tap til now but last night loads little kicks:) xxxx

I am feeling a bit more movement..mainly rolls too. My placenta is definitely in front and fairly low down apparently, although she reckons as the baby grows the utetus grows and the placenta will move up a bit further away from the cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->