****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

My placenta was low at my last scan but I only knew from reading the report they gave me, it was never mentioned to me, hopefully mine will move up, mw said it's only a problem if it's still low at the 32 week scan and not to worry about it:) just woken up after yet another afternoon nap, I'm more tired this trimester than last lol xxxx

Hopefully they all move. Does everyone get a routine scan at 32 weeks in the uK. The last one you have here is 20w.

PS I still feel as if this pregnancy is going past super slowly.

Yes hun, we all have routine 32 week scans in the UK now, they bought it in as quite a few problems were being picked up at these scans so we now get an extra one:) I felt my first trimester went so so slowly but this ones going a bit quicker:) xxxx

I get mine at 34wks a growth scan they called it never had it with any of my others though just extra scans for other reasons I have my next cervical one on the 28th then anomaly one on the 12th the only time from now til October I haven't got appointments so far is August I may as well get my bloody post sent to that hospital xx

I feel the first trimester went really quick now it's dragging plus not being able to do anything is making it go even slower x

I think my first dragged cause I was so ill, mind you I'm ill again today:( xxx

Hi all, not been on in a while. How are you all? Babies growing strong, bumps bigger? Having a time of it with baby #3 but apparently all is fine :) Have sciatica, insomnia, tender stomach and aching boobs :( Hopefully things will get better in a few weeks. Any news? x

I feel for you fife I'm the same Tender tummy ultra sensitive sore boobs (never had this before) lol and I'm still getting sickness and I can't sleep which is no good at all hope you feel better soon x

Yes me too, hope it passes for you soon, I had over a week with no nausea then felt sick, headache, exhaustion yest, I'm just gunna make the most of when I feel better but my hips are the worst thing and keep waking me up all night long:( xxxx

im having a girl!!!! of course im all freaked out after reading the convo about getting the girls wrong lol I SURE HOPE NOT! my mother in law was determined I am having a girl, she's the only one n the family that believed it, so of course she went completely overboard and has bought all kinds of bows and dresses, imagine if it was wrong? lol oh no, I better see a little girl on that screen at my next scan on the 31st!

I think there's always a chance they are wrong unless you have a potty shot of a boy! But I think most of the time they get it right so I wouldn't worry! With my dd I was told at 16 weeks she looked like a girl just from the scan, then I had an amnio and she def was a girl! Congratulations!! Xxxxx

I hope my baby gives us a potty shot at the next scan I only want to know so I can buy stuff x

Yes me too hun, I don't want to get neutral but I will unless they're v sure! Xx

I just want pink or blue lol ill find out then get in confirmed at my 21wk scan and my 34 wk one xx

Just wondering how come you ladies will be getting a 34w scan? We don't get one here unless referred by the midwife later on to check baby's position. Is it down to the local trust?

Oh right maybe its a local health authority thing, I presumed it would be the same all over UK but maybe not then, I was told at my 8 week app with mw that we now have a 32 week scan due to a number of problems that were picked up at this stage in recent years and due to the babies that had been saved we were all having an extra 32 week scan, down to the research that continues to be done it has now been found crucial in picking up problems which wouldn't have been picked up had the scan not been done:) xxxxxx

Must be local trusts then rather than national. I will ask at my next scan, as that's my next appointment, just in case but my notes state that my 20w should be my last scan. I know my friend who gave birth 2 weeks ago only had the 2 scans too.
They do say its a bit of a postcode lottery with the nhs. Lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->