****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I already knew to be honest, when I went for my 8 week app with my first pregnancy that I lost last year I was told then xxx

I have lost 4 since dec 2011 and was never told they just make it up as they go along I think x

It does sound like routine scans at 32w would be a good idea. I will ask at my next mw appt.

Have had no nausea since wednesday which is brilliant.

They must be different in different areas cause mines def 32 weeks:) xxxx

Wouldn't ya think it would be the same all over after all it is all the same company

I thought I was getting over the being sick bit and just feeling sick but no this morning I have threw up loads my belly feels really tender too not at the midwife til next Wednesday as couldn't get an appointment for 16 weeks the tiredness is backing off a bit but if I go out anywhere I'm knackered I'm going to have to invest in a cleaner I think too as my back is starting to really hurt just made the boys packed lunches and I'm in agony :( roll on October xx

Oh I no hun its daft:) xx
Me too been sick and exhausted last two days after a week of feeling better, my friend was ill til 5 months looks like it's going that way for me! I'm also finding normal chores a lot harder, especially lifting washing and cleaning the bath, anything that involves bending, it makes me worry for the next 20 weeks and how I will cope, dh does loads when he's at home but obviously he can't be here all the time and my eldest has since moved out so its a case of just getting on! I thought the second trimester was supposed to be enjoyable lol xxxx

I know hun, and it's only gunna get harder, I can still do most things now but I worry what will happen when I can't! I forgot how tough it is on your back! Xxx

Yeah I know what you mean it puts a lot of pressure on your body in more ways than one us women go through it don't we the men have it so easy x

Bit worried at the mo, I went to pick up ds 4 and the 35 min walk down was ok apart from getting a major stitch up the hills but walking back I gotta pain in my groin and I don't know how I got back, I'm praying it's just ligament pain but I've never had it this bad before, phoned dh at work and he's coming home, he said I mustn't do that walk anymore and he will try to change shifts so he can do both runs, I was fine doing it Friday, I also had like a dragging ache up inside which is a bit better now I'm sitting, I hate anything like this I get so frightened:( xxxx

Hope your ok I get loads of pains sometimes I can't move with them but they calm down after a while my oh wouldn't be that considerate to even ask about changing shifts you have a good one there xx

Oasis - sorry I hear you're in pain, I'm sure nothing to worry about but it is so scary. Are you feeling any better for resting? Have you felt LO move to reassure you? Lots of hugs and thinking of you. Xxx

On the scan thing - I am fairly sure in my area we just get the 20 week one.

I'm still being sick too, it's less though and tends to be the end of the week when I'm tired....

Xx

Thank you ladies, wish I didn't get so scared at new pains:( yes after hour the pain up inside went completely and the groin pain but I've still got the stitch like pains in either side of my upper stomach, only hurts when I move, I think I'm gunna stop going down the school, dh said we will drop his Monday as its only a couple of hours and he can manage there and back on wed and Fri when he's there 5 hours. Gunna stick to smaller walks closer to home, times like this I wish we drove! Xxxxxx
Thanks geordiemammy, he was really worried, think he will be able to do a bit more from home again, he's gunna talk to his boss tomorrow xxxx

I have really bad ligament pain this time and I think i might be developing SPD never had it before but my pelvic bones are pretty sore..

Sounds like we all have it rough this time..at least we are in it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->