****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Its totally bearable for now. All our babies are half way cooked so we can get through anything.

I think.I may ring the doctors today, this pain is still bad, the stitch like pain in my upper right side, ite just woken me up again, it's just like having a really bad stitch from running but constantly, it canr be right surely:( xxxx

Goddess this is the 3rd pregnancy I have had spd with its a total killer and gets much worse as you get bigger I could barely stand with ds4 and walking around was impossible without massive amounts of pain so other than appointments I stayed at home all the time in the last 3 months felt like a hermit it affects my back and just below my belly mention it to midwife they normally send you for physio which doesn't really help at all and they give you a support belt which is uncomfortable and I don't think that helped either but defo try all of the above and like I said to oasis try rolling towels up and putting them between your legs at night that helps a bit x

Oasis get checked out I get the same pain sometime bits its normally baby lying funny but better to be safe than sorry xx

Thanks hun, I made an app at docs for 11.20 but the pain has disappeared last half hour, it did this yest but came back, walking brought it on so dunno wether to walk to docs or not! Xxx

I would say don't walk get a taxi or something I walk no where I can't due to my back I get to the bottom of my street and I'm in agony I could cry with it I'm defo learning to drive this year I'm like a prisoner in my own home lol x

It's a 7 min walk and I left 25 mins before I had to be there! Walked really slowly and was ok, pain coming and going now, it's a pulled muscle she said which can be very painful, don't I know it!! Told me to take paracetamol (which I won't cause don't take painkillers) and rest for a few days, walking that far is out from now on I think but thankfully dh can change his office hours to a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday so he can take ds, relieved it's nothing to do with the baby! Dh bought me a body pillow yesterday, really hoping it helps my hips cause I'm waking every half hour to move as they're so bad:( xxxxxx

Omg I'm so excited I just saw my belly move!!! I was sitting down reading and felt two quite hard kicks just under and to the right of my belly button so I pulled my top up quick and as baby kicked the third time I saw my belly move, lol, that's the first time I've seen as well as felt, it's made my day:) xxxxxx

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself cause of all the pain but that just made everything hundred times better, after all this illness and pain it certainly made my day:) I can't be that fat then lol xxxxxxx

Glad you got checked out oasis what a relief.. we can put up with anything aslong as the babies are doing just fine. Cant wait to feel stronger movement..am still barely feeling anything.

Thanks hunni, sometimes it depends on the position of the placenta and it can make feeling more difficult but as baby gets stronger it will come:) I feel less movements but stronger ones which is odd, you'd think it would be more frequent! But as my belly moving shows baby is def getting stronger and my belly is even bigger this week, hoping my body pillow helps tonight as the pain is v bad in the night, my doc told me to ask mw about physio but I'm not sure it'll do much xxxx

I must look out my body pillow too. Hope your sleeping like a baby tonight.

Well only waking every two hours in pain instead of every hour! Dunno if it's the pillow or not, oh to sleep all night lol, also getting up to wee again 2 or 3 times, my friend on my other thread is 3 weeks in front of me and said she's weeing for England again, great lol xxx

I peed a lot in the early days but its normally the 3rd trimester for me that I start peeing for Scotland / Canada..

Glad to hear that your night was a bit better.

Well I'm officially joining team :blue: found out this morning I'm having boy number 5 but all is ok with him so I'm happy x

I'm up 3-4 times a night for the toilet at the minute which is a pain when it takes forever to get comfortable xx

Congratulations on being team blue geordiemammy...fabulous news and 5 boys WOW quite the handfulI can imagine.

Wow another boy geordiemammy!! Massive congrats!! Only 6 days til I find out, god it's going slow lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->