****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Are any of you on FB and want to be pals on there. I like seeing more pics of families etc..once you have some connections on here.

I cant wait to hear all the genders.. I am almost 100% sure that i am having a boy, but I have felt that each time and have been wrong both times.

I'm on fb if you want to add me Hannah Morton not sure what email I have attached to my account lol x

Evening ladies how you all doing?

Geordie :happydance: fab all is well and blue team for a fifth time Wowsers! my DH would be over the moon with that but we're staying team yellow.

Oasis - sorry to hear about your back hope you are resting up!!

Goddess - Hope all well with you?

Dreamer, Mizcee, Fife and everyone else hope the halfway mark is good marker for us all!!

AFM waiting patiently for my scan on Monday, can't wait! And I have to come clean and say I succumbed to a splurge in Gap maternity this evening, they have some lovely stuff and I justified it by telling myself it's all about comfort and the fact I am going on our last pre-baby holiday, just DH and I in two weeks and I deserve a treat :winkwink:

Hi ladies,
I'm Andrée and just wanted to say hi. I'm due on 5th October and like the rest of you are mixed with so many emotions but trying to stay positive. I lost my last baby at 22+5 so its coming up to a very scary time for me.
Looking forward to getting to know you all x x x

Welcome andree..there are another 3 of us due 5 october. It is very scary.

Yes welcome Andree:) it is scary, I think i'll worry til baby is here xxxxx
Goddess I used to be on fb but I think my accounts deactivated I've not been on there so long, ill check, I know what you mean it's nice to put a face to the name etc after all this time chatting, btw I'm Becks! Xxxx

Welcome Andree :)

Oasis it doesn't deactivate unless you do it so probably still there I'm not sure how we will find each other though cause name alone probably won't work! When is your scan??

Pats have a lovely holiday you lucky thing wish it was me!!

I'm spotting again but he is moving and heartbeat is fine so not too worried honestly I can't wait til I have him in my arms so I know he is safe all this worry is doing me no good xx

I think I deactivated it Hannah as someone got into my account, I just checked, all my photos of wedding etc last year are still there so I must of only deactivated it:) will try and find you. I'm sorry you're spotting again but he's moving well so try not to worry, I know how hard that is, I feel the same, 20 more weeks to go and I dont know how I'm gunna do it!! Scan is 9.40 on tues morn, we have to take our 4 year old son Casey so I hope he's gunna be good, he's not brilliant at waiting or sitting still lol xxxx

I had to take jake on Wednesday he wasn't too bad except wouldn't get out the car to go to the place without bribery lol my 20wk scan is at 3:30 on the 12june so will have to trail all the kids up not looking forward to that and I have another cervical scan on the 28th honestly the appointments are unreal I'm there on the 23rd too half the time I don't even know what they are for I just turn up and get a surprise lol xx

Lol, a surprise, that made me laugh, I'm under Becks Hunter on fb, yes we've bought Casey a trash pack toy he wants and gunna take it up to the hospital and tell him he can have it after if he's good, plus sweets of course, and he loves playing Angry Birds on my phone so I'm hoping between all them he'll be good! Xxxx

Mine all love angry birds but after jake spent £40 out my bank account on in app things I had to stop him playing on it lol xx

Lol that's why he plays on my phone not dh cause I've got no card linked, dh has on his and Casey almost bought something!! Xxx

I know I've had that trouble loads I dunno what my settings are cause after I got hacked I changed everything, will have a look later hun xxxxx

Will PM you both my address thing...as I dont think I am searchable either.

Sorry your spotting again geordie...i cant wait to have these babies in our arms either.

Ok hun:) yes me too, we're halfway there today goddess and a couple of others lol!! Yay xxx

Another 2 weeks and 5 days til I'm half way there I'm pretty sure he is lying kicking my pelvis this morning it's really hurting goddess I think I have added you I can't find my link to it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->