****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

My lo is fond of kicking my bladder! Dh had his head gently on my stomach last night and was lucky enough to time it just right to feel a tiny kick on his ear:) xxx

Its crazy to be officially half way through.

Got your friend request Hannah..

I am feeling baby move quite a lot these days...and i can feel it getting stronger now.

Love that DH got a kick in the ear Oasis.

I have just been baby clothes shopping forgot how fun it was xx

Yeah seen you had accepted x

I am not planning on doing too much baby clothes shopping. I have kept all of Euans clothes from birth till now, and same with Olivia so I am covered.

I've got nothing at all as Casey is nearly 5 we are starting from scratch but dh nan and mum are buying some things too:) xxxx

Dh nan has crocheted a beautiful shawl:) cause I don't have any family now its really nice they help so much, my dh mum is the mum I never had:) xxxxx

His mam has started a shawl I'm not massive on home knitted stuff on boys love the knitted stuff ya can buy though bought a lovely cardigan today in fact!

It's nice that your like that with your dh s family I only met my oh s mam and dad last Saturday lol xx

I love the shawls and cardigans she does they're gorgeous, yes I've been really lucky with his family they really are like mine now:) how did you get on meeting your oh's family? Hope all went ok xxxxx

Aww no probably not then, my mil lives just in the next town and dh nan a bit further away but only a 20 min drive, we don't have a car but my mil takes us and helps us a lot. I can drive but I was involved in a hit and run accident 15 years ago where my neck was damaged and I've never really wanted to drive again, still have my licence, maybe one day:) xxxxx

I can understand why that puts you off I need to do my driving test but I'm scared there is so many idiots on the roads it really puts me off driving x

My parents have booked flights to come over for the baby being born and to help with the other 2 kids. They will arrive on the 2nd October so hoping that I can hold on till then.

I was 2 days overdue with Euan, 3 days early with Livi. What is the trend with 3rd babies?

I was 7days over with ds1 5days early with ds2 ds3 came on his due date and ds4 was 7days early xx

I was 12 days over and induced with my third, I was begging them to take me in by then lol, Casey was 9lb 1! Xxxx

My 3rd and 4th were both over 9lb like first 2 were 7.11 how big we're your first ones oasis x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->