****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Pat congrats on scan dreamer you lucky thing I wish I could get away and good luck for your scan Wednesday as for your bikini just wear it who cares what others think pregnancy is a natural thing x

Good luck for tomorrow oasis and let us know gender and all is ok as soon as possible :) xxx

He he - that's ok oasis - my memory is the same - we had a gender scan so I hope no suprises and they also say it's a boy lol xxx

We were told boy at gender scan I'm pretty certain they are right but oh is thinking they were wrong I hope not as I have bought heaps of boy stuff lol x

Lol glad I'm not the only one dreamer:) I just couldn't remember! Xxxxx
Thanks Hannah, definitely let you know asap hun:) xxxxx

I'm off to bed thinking about going to get baby checked tomorrow having no luck finding hb and normally find it really easily and he isn't moving that I can feel not sure I can wait til midwife on Wednesday it's probably nowt though ill go up the assessment unit and he will start jumping all over probably lol xx

Awww hunni I'm sure he's just got himself into a position where you can't feel, don't forget my mw couldn't catch my lo's hb at 16 weeks and she's a professional, try not to worry luv, but definitely go get checked if you're worried though cause at least it will put your mind at rest. My midwife told me to have something to eat and drink then sit quietly with a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a tea towel on your belly, a great trick she said if you've not felt movement, give it a try hun xxxxxx

Hardly slept but oh checked again this morning and found it straight away xx

The thing that had me worried was ya couldn't hear him moving around on the Doppler where normally you can think they like to worry ya sometimes ill wait and see midwife tomorrow instead of having to go to hospital today xx

Fife I only have boys and this is another boy according to gender scan will confirm further on 12th June I'm knackered all the time and oh just keeps going on about sodding housework getting done feel like punching him in the face half the time lol I know what you mean about the weight shifting it really hurts and the walking is a nightmare i went to the school for a meeting which is 2 minutes away and my legs were shaking and I felt sick with the pain ill be in me bed by the end of this pregnancy until its born I feel like a prisoner in my own home at the minute due to the back pain and I'm still bloody spotting so head is done in with that too baby isn't moving much or is in a position where I can't feel him so get a bit worried still have my sickness which of course is just great NOT every single bit of food makes me want to throw up or gives me heartburn and that peptac the doctors gave me is vile I nearly throw up as soon as it hits my mouth its like white gloop :/

Hope you feel a bit better soon have you referred to physio??? Xx

Thanks hun. Sounds like you're having a time of it too. Oh is desp for a wee boy so he keeps saying if its a girl we should try again. Don't think I will, this is agony. All doc has given me is paracetamol and iron tablets. Neither really work so I've just gotta bear it. Might mention to mw on thurs though. What do they do at physio? I have had back problems for years but this is a nightmare. 15mins walk from dd1s school and dread it. Oh has to do most of the school runs, it's getting me down cos I'm normally more active :( Have you had more movements? The peptic sounds horrible, so are you not eating much? The scan should give some reassurance. Hope you feel better soon xx

So glad you heard the heartbeat Hannah:) had a nightmare, the hospital cocked up my app, they booked me at my 12 week scan for the 31st May but she wrote down the 21st! When I got to reception we thought we were gunna have to go home but I explained it had cost 25 quid in taxes and dh losing a days wages too and she said she'd speak to the sonographer but doubted wed be seen as they were chocca, waiting room was packed, luckily for me they agreed to see us as it was their error, we had to wait longer but I'm so grateful we were seen, and............I was right, it's a boy!!! I actually told the sonographer lol, baby was lying face down and she was checking his spine, went to do a measurement and I said, I've just seen something, she said have you I was concentrating on the spine i'll go back, and back she went to a perfect potty shot! We're so pleased. Everything else was completely normal but due to baby's position which didn't change after going off and eating and drinking we are back on the 3rd June to get a profile of the face and detailed heart, both of which she saw but could not get readings of properly as he's face down. I saw him yawn lol. Casey was really well behaved too, exhausted though as only just got back, left at 9:) xxxxxxxx

Physio gives you exercises to do and normally a support belt they didn't really help me in the last 2 pregnancies but its always worth a try and I was just starting to get a bit more active going swimming and stuff but now I can't do anything I keep telling oh to bring treadmill in the house so I can try and strengthen my back on that I'm like a cripple walking anywhere even doing housework is a killer as for the eating I'm hardly eating anything but cause I'm fat anyway the docs have told me I'm not allowed to gain weight I lost 8lb in the first 12 weeks and have maintained it since which I suppose means I'm losing as baby is growing which is ok I guess I had lost 4stone with ds4 then put it back on a few months later due to the pill injection I was not impressed this time if I can lose it ill start back at the gym as soon as I'm allowed!!

He is moving a bit but still not as much as he was but I'm only 17+5 so suppose that could be why!!

Defo mention to your midwife about the pain and ask for a referral to physio x

Oasis pleased they seen you and pleased all looks ok congrats on a boy it seems all the October babies seem to be male I have 4 friends due then and they are all having boys too lol I'm in for cervical scan next Tuesday going to see if he will check baby too xx

I won't be nervous at scans anymore after this one, now they've said again no abnormalities seen and all normal again I'm gunna relax a bit, I was more nervous than excited this morning! Xxx

Congrats Pat and Oasis on 2 more boys for the thread. Exciting..I forget all the genders we have. Anyone have girls..

BOth my births were ok..

Laboured at home with DS, got to the hospital at 9.5cm dilated, water broke, started pushing, couldnt get him out as his shoulder was stuck (shoulder dystocia) got taken to OR, given a spinal and he was helped out with forceps. They thought they were going to do a C section. All staff lovely. 12 hours from start to finish. Only downer was the recovery had 3rd degree tear that was pretty hard to deal with.

Livi, laboured at home. Got to hospital, water never broke, She was born an hour later inside the amniotic sac. 3 hours from start to finish.

Thanks Goddess:) so hard trying to find a name now, any I like dh doesn't and visa versa lol xxx

Oh yes I know the feeling...

I really think we are having a boy too and struggling have not spoken about it for awhile with DH.

DH felt the baby move over the weekend a few times..which was quite exciting.

We have a boys name had it from the start but there is loads I really like but with the other boys having traditional names I can't go a bit out there loved Hudson and brax but they wouldn't go with Luc Charlie John and jake lol I really liked Blake for jake but ex said no x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->