****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Dh likes Hendrix!! I like Justice, we both like Sonny, it's so hard! Xxxx

Dh is massive jimmi Hendrix fan lol, I walked down the aisle to Hey Joe, it was playing in the bar the night we met:) Hendrix reminds me of Andrex lol. That's def out. We both like Sonny so I guess it's a start xxx

Harvey's nice:) we also like Rocco, there's not very many names the both of us like but we both like unique names xxxx

I love unique names but ex wouldn't let me call mine what I wanted to lol and like I say now I can't add an out there name in with the traditional ones x

Congrats Pat and Oasis on 2 more boys for the thread. Exciting..I forget all the genders we have. Anyone have girls...

thanks Goddess but no sex confirmed for us am staying team :yellow:

Oasis - so pleased they saw you and for your blue bubs :happydance:

No names yet, we had decided to wait til 20 week scan to start thinking about it so we better start..something to mull over on holidays me thinks!

Dreamer - back to your bikini question..I haven't bought a maternity one for my hols, I am going to be brazen and stick with my old bikinis.. I hope they will fit :blush:

Thanks Pat, and Hannah I know what you mean but my girls are Kerilee and Georgia so quite normal really, we don't know any Casey's though so I think his is a little more unusual, around here anyway! Xxx I would frighten everyone off the beach in a bikini lol I would dread getting my wobbly bits out, I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in yours though pat I was wobbly before pregnancy lol xxx

Oasis congrats on team blue!!

Thanks patabs - that makes me feel better as I am going to do the same and stick with my old bikini too lol

Xxx

Sorry pat I thought i read you were team blue...yay for having a yellow friend.

I meant dreamer in the bikini thing I keep forgetting who is going away and who isn't lol baby brain!!

Oasis I think if I had had a girl I would of went with something more out there but with having all the same sex it would seem odd!!

My ds3 would of been casey if I had got my way but I didn't so that's why he is John casey instead of casey John xx

I know its confusing lol, I'm lost!!! Oh yes of course I remember you saying now, that he would of been Casey, god my baby brain is terrible xxx

Congrats on team blue oasis!

We really struggle with boy names too.

I've still got 2 weeks until my next scan. We're staying team yellow but I'm struggling with the temptation to find out now its so close. Need to stay strong! Lol. I had another boy dream last night. Not sure what it means but the only baby dreams I've had have been boys.

As for swimwear, I'm really REALLY self-conscious. So, not struggling to get into my swimming costume I went and bought a maternity tankini for when we go away in July. It's hard enough trying to get me into a bikini on holiday when I'm not pregnant! Lol.

Thanks girly, i would have had to not look at the screen at all had I not wanted to know it was that obvious to me immediately but I guess after Casey I do know what I'm looking for lol xxxxx

The sonographer told me to turn away as she was going to check downstairs incase i saw a penis...I closed my eyes until it was passed, and then baby was in a crap position to tell anyway.

We're you not tempted to ask??

Just seen midwife and she says from what she can gather from consultant I won't be allowed to go to term with baby cause of all the issues x

I was tempted esp since I have 1 of each...so it doesn't really matter to me. I was team yellow for both kids and it just seemed natural to stay that way. I think I am having a boy, but i would like another girl only based on the fact that DD is such a joy, whereas DS is quite difficult. I know its just his personality etc but I cant help thinking its boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->