****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I've just cleaned the hamsters out as one had died :( Charlie is gutted cause it was his that died don't think the rest will last much longer like x

Thanks hunni, no not yet anyways, I had that with both my last children, it's a killer, couldn't open my legs! So sorry about the hamster, is only prob with them, the life span:( I had gerbils when I was little, was devastated when they died xxxxx

It's hard, they're so cute and such good pets but cause of their life span I won't get them for Casey, the dogs enough lol. Just been out 2 hours on my feet but today my feet are absolutely killing and all I wanted to do was come home! Funny cause yest I was fine, I seem to change daily! Just had a natter with 2 neighbours neither of whom noticed I was pregnant, they couldn't believe I was nearly 6 months so much for that woman reckoning I was absolutely huge! Xxxxx

Haha your not huge at all and I know we had a kitten but when I got pregnant my chest got really bad I lasted til I was 13 weeks or so but we had to give her away cause i couldn't take anything for the allergy and she was long haired I'm ok with short hairs I want a dog but other half is having none of it lol I want a staffy as that's what I used to have and he was fantastic my ex took him though :( I love big dogs but with 5 kids I'm unsure of getting a big one maybe something little that they can walk x

Yeah hun we have a king Charles Spaniel called Teddy, he's Casey's best friend, he's got the best nature ever and dd 12 loves walking him. How funny I'm ok with short haired cats but god, go anywhere near a long haired and my nose is streaming, I'm sneezing constantly, mounts itches, terrible! How funny is that xxxx do you know what I've kept forgetting to ask you, what do you think of Geordie Shore, I'm addicted to it but I wonder how you felt about it? Xxxx

I'm not a fan of it it paints Geordies in a really bad light and most people up here agree but I guess it's for entertainment value but the lasses make us all look like dirty slappers when we aren't lol and the lads on it are pathetic some of the stuff makes us look like horrible people when we aren't we have a bad enough name without them make it worse :/ if you ever came to Newcastle you would see that most are nothing like the people on Geordie shore x

I had a feeling you were gunna say that! Totally agree, you need to take it exactly as you said for entertainment value but it must piss off the people that actually live there as it does make the girls look like slags and the boys look like fake tan addicted eyebrow waxed gay twats, I think as long as you watch it and realise what it really is and watch it with that in mind it's fine but whoever would think that everyone was really like that have got to be thick! I think it's so bad it's good if you know what I mean, I can't believe how they act half the time, I never watched the first couple of series only the recent ones, I often wonder how on earth they can be on there behaving like that when their family and the whole country are watching, it's bad! I think half the reason I watch it is the accent I absolutely love it I could listen to it all day long:)Xxxxx

My pelvic pain is getting worse. I also had an irritable uterus with livi that started again yesterday...blimey its early. I had a few hours of thinking about pre term labour. Have any of you had that? Its stronger than braxton hicks, so basically hours of uterine contractions that is a bit sore with back pain. Its not very pleasant and can't belueve its started this early.

Oasis everyone loves the accent I think it sounds really common lol

Goddess see your doc to be on the safe side I think I get Braxton hicks already and I panic cause belly goes hard and it hurts I think I only panic because I didn't know I was in labour with ds4 so I keep thinking what if that happens again and it's too early xx

Hey dreamer how are you hunni? I'm exhausted, ds 4 has picked up a nasty virus yet again from pre school and was v ill yest, was up every 20 mins through the night with him, just managed to get him to eat and drink which took ages, he ate nothing yest and just sips of drink, hate it when they're ill:( xxx

Oasis hope he gets better soon toast and water are the best things when they are bad!!

I haven't stopped this morning don't know why but I decided to sort through everything in the house got 2 bedrooms done so far and threw loads out had a late night last night too so totally didn't want to get up this morning x

Thanks hun, he's looking better than yest, I was thinking we'd have to go to docs this morning but managed to bribe him into eating and drinking, he's terrible, everytime he's ill it's the same, point blank point refuses Calpol and refuses to eat or drink anything, I can see how painful it is for him to swallow but I've managed to get him to eat and drink at least, hope I dont get it:( he was sick 3 times yest morning first. We were up til 3 then I was up every 20 mins as dh goes into the office on Mondays. Glad you got so much done, was you ok doing it? I've got loads to do today, got nothing done yest with Case ill xxxxx

A doctor once told me to give the kids lucozade sport when they are ill as it has all the right vitamins in like that dyorolite or whatever it's called lol but kids hate to drink that but will happily drink the lucozade x

My back is hurting and baby is jumping all over but I think I'm ok I'm just having a break and some breakfast xx

Thanks Oasis. I'm good - just a little sad I'm back to reality and lots of washing today! We got back from a lovely week in Cyprus yesterday. Sorry to hear your ds is poorly I hope he feels better soon and you can rest. Geordie - I am nesting too lol. Ready to start a clear out and also decorating when I'm at my most ambitious! First thing though need to get the lot boarded out so I can store lots up there to make room for baby, I'm on the hunt for an electrician as it's pitch black up there at the mo! Xxxx

Dreamer I'm so jealous I would kill for a holiday!! I normally put loads in the loft but at the minute I'm just throwing it all out xx

Ha ha - I plan to throw lots out too, plus send some stuff that might be of use still I a charity shop - I'm quite looking forward to it lol xxx

I have just sorted a pile of ds4 stuff out to send into nursery as spares got a big box full I didn't realise they all had so many clothes x

Oh yes I forget you were on holiday dreamer, hope you had a fantastic time:) Thanks Hannah, will try that, he's asleep now again. I must get on I got nothing done yest! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->