****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Omg I'm heading for the wkd and kebabs after the birth lol and yeah def stay in touch:) xxxxxx

Last time I had alcohol was last April! I'm a rum and coke girl:) I do fancy a nice cold glass of it sometimes lol xxxx

I use it as a mixer but ain't done that for a while lol the sun makes me want to drink though haha xx

Oh I know me too, I can't believe it's been 14 months since I had a drink! Don't miss the hangovers though, they were killers lol. I don't know what's going on with my weight, I'm down 2lb today meaning 10 on not 12, I think I need stop doing it everyday and only once a week but old habits die hard, I had chuck the scales away once when I was slimming i got proper obssessed, when I was 8st 2 years ago my mum took me docs as she thought I had an eating disorder, looking back I probably did! Xxxxx

My mam gets weighted everyday and I keep saying your just obsessing about it but she still does it lol I must admit I have started doing it every other day some days it's a lb on then the next time it's 2 off I should just do it weekly like!!

my cleaner has just started :) I tidied up before she came though lmao xx

Haha omg that's what I would do lol, what are we like, the cleaners supposed to tidy up! Yeah I know it's supposed to be once a week same time of day, I'm same up one, down one up two down two! Xxx

This cleaner is great I'm running out of things for her to do she is that quick lol going to get oh to write lists of what he wants done and give it to her next time pmsl xx

I dont drink at all. I have a total intolerance to alcohol. After a few sips I can't feel my mouth, teeth. If I have more than one drink I always puke.

I figured out a long time ago that I probably should not be doing it.

I do like a Baileys now and again with ice.

Mmmm baileys I have 2 bottles of that in my cupboard fell pregnant before I had the chance to drink them haha I don't drink much as like oasis said the hangovers ain't worth it I used to be able to drink and drink still be pretty sober and never get a hangover but the last time I drank 3 bottles of wkd with a half bottle of vodka I was in bed ill all the next day in fact I think I was still drunk when I woke up so oh said just stay in bed cause ya will only lazy around downstairs dying all day result a day off lmao it's only since I have met him that I ain't drank much and I won't go out cause I'm too fat ain't been on a night out for 2 years xx

You need to get out regardless if its to the pub or somewhere else. Your not too fat to go out and enjoy yourself. I tend to do dinner and movie with DH when we go out or dinner and walk. Mind you its about 2-3 times a year that we go out, but better than nothing.

Costs me £20 for a sitter if I want to go out with oh so makes it an expensive night I will eventually go out out just cause I'm so big I think people will stare and I'm not comfortable so would have a shit time anyway xx

I wouldn't mind going for a meal or cinema but would be no point going on a proper night out as I don't drink anymore, we don't go out much though, it's hard cause we have to go when Casey's at pre school cause otherwise there's no one to babysit, mil works two jobs and she's the only one he'd stay with, ah well we love our take aways and films so we don't mind really:) xxxx

Jake is at my mams tonight but still got the other 3 so can't go anywhere lol xx

We don't have anyone to baby sit for us much. I have 1 friend that i trust with the kids not sure how realistic that will be with 3 kids.

How big are you Hannah? I think your beating yourself up a bit. I am a big girl too, probably an equivalent of UK size 18, I would think. Have been anything from a 10-18 the last 10 years.

I do wish I had some family for support sometimes as it is hard getting out etc but that's life I guess! I like big families so I guess we'll have to make our own lol xxxxx

That's a shame Hannah:( I'm really glad you've got your mum though:) xxxxx got a splitting headache tonight xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->