****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oh no. Hope Charlie is ok. Hope its just a sprain or something.

I had a spinal with Euan as they were thinking about doing a C section and it was ok, I worried about them getting it in but the anesthetist was ace.

I'm pretty sure it's a brake or a fracture and of course it's his writing hand the only one of the 4 that is right handed he really must of flew off it as its cut too and all his belly is grazed bless him at first I looked and said oh it's just a bit cut but then he was screaming still 10 minutes later so I looked again and his wrist was huge!!

I have an appointment with the anaesthetist at 34 weeks apparently cause I'm fat so they need to run through the risks as a precaution xx

Why do you have to see the anaesthetist incase you have a C section in the end?

Poor C. Hope he is all fixed up when he gets home. He will be exhausted poor thing.

Just got back his wrist is snapped!!

Yeah I think that's why not exactly sure x

:( At least school is almost done right..that will be him off now.

They have 6 weeks left only got to keep him off til he gets his full cast on which is Thursday they are off for an occasional day on Friday anyway xx

He has half a one st the minute cause of swelling full one will go on on Thursday morning hopefully x

Oh Hannah I am sorry the poor thing:( hope he's not in too much pain bless him. That's awful:( xxxxxx

School is done here in a few weeks..I have started forgetting times that everything happens at home. then again Scottish schools always finished about 2-3 weeks before English schools. I used to hate that because all the good summer holiday tv started when the English schools finished and if you were watching something we were back at school and the good summer tv was still on.

They break up in 4 weeks ish think its the 19th July they get too many holidays !!

Oasis he is ok I just keep giving him calpol and ibruphen for the pain and swelling he can't stand having the cast on though so will be sick when the full one goes on x

I feel so sorry for him I broke three ribs in Jan 2011, first thing I've ever broken apart from toes, was agonising! Hopefully with the cast on its less painful, they just sent me home with nothing but crap painkillers, worst few weeks of my life that was! Had my scan today and thank God he was still on his stomach but slightly turned just enough to get to his heart! She said no problems at all and v pleased, next scan 32 weeks, had enough of hospitals for a while lol. Got mw next Tuesday, tell you what though I was sitting watching tele earlier not moving or anything and all of a sudden I felt like a knife was being pushed into bottom left of my stomach, tried to move but couldnt, it took my breathe away, lasted only a minute and was gone, that's the worst round ligament pain I've had yet! Xxxxx

I get pains like that if I sit funny it's terrible also if I'm sick I've been getting them still throwing up 2-3 times a day can hardly eat I feel sick all the time xx

Geordie - hope your little boy gets better soon poor thing!

Oasis - so pleased scan went well!!

Being back to work sucks also sitting down all day means my backache is back with a vengeance alas, have asked for a DSE assessment maybe a new chair/back rest will help!

I still get sick Hannah but at least not as bad as before, feel sorry for you:( That hurt so bad for q minute it scared me! Xxxx
Thanks Pat, I don't think I could cope sitting upright like that all day, hope they sort you out something to help xxxx

Thanks pat have you tried a hot water bottle on your back apparently nerves can only feel heat or pain not bother xx

Oasis I can't wait for him to be here so the sickness stops and the heartburn stops x

I have no nausea on weekends, but feel sick at work probably just the longer days and commute.

I have been getting really dizzy lately and I have now put it down to not eating enough but that's cause I feel sick all the time and everything brings on heartburn plus with doc saying don't gain any weight I'm a bit paranoid on what I eat xx

I dont see why the doc can tell you that..sounds like pretty bad advice to me. You have to expect a little at least. Just do what you can and remember that the baby will take what he needs from you, its you that is going to continually feel like crap.

I've had constant heartburn really since hitting 20 weeks:( just had to have some Gaviscon, I agree Hannah I think some weights expected, as I said I'm up was 10 but 11 today, it won't be long hunni, we've come this far, it will be here before you know it:) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->