****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Hi ladies!

How you all doing? Got back yesterday from 13 relaxing days in the sun..boo hiss to rain and wind today! But I can't complain it was bliss.

Been catching up sounds like you have all gone through a few ups and downs, Oasis, Geordie hope your kids are on the mend!
Goddess hope all well with you too?
Mizcee:hugs: honey, hang in there

Dreamer - how was Cyprus - did you air the bikini :happydance: I wore mine on the safety of our terrace, the ocean was freezing as DH found out so we did venture far! I have to admit it was touch and go on the boob front though,as have grown again and I need to buy more new bras, I have spent so much already on new clothes it's ridiculous, nothing fits!!!

We got back yesterday and DH we t straight off to a stag do in Bath so I have spent the day cleaning the house top to tail, 3 floors (as we have a townhouse) and I am cream crackered!

Hiya Pat:) welcome back, hope you're well, glad you had a lovely time, sounds bliss, Casey is completely back to himself again now, thanks hun xxxxxx

Hannah hope you're ok today, thinking of you, miss my dad loads xxxxxx

Yeah I'm fine it's horrible missing them so much though :( thinking of you too xx

Can I ask if anyone's nipples are still really overly sensitive I have never had the issue before but if mine even get touched its painful x

Thanks darlin xxxxx
Omg yes! I honestly don't remember mine hurting this much in pregnancies before and with Casey all my breast pain was gone at 12 weeks but this time it lasted til 18 weeks, my nipples however continue to be ultra sensitive and sometimes really sore if dh touches them! I got a little bit of milk coming out the left one the other day too lol, they're also permanently sticking out! Xxxxx

I'm pleased its not just me lol thought something was wrong haha I'm worried that if they are this sore once baby arrives I won't be able to feed him myself as they hurt so much :( x

I know! Just hope it let's up before the birth, I can't seem post on here today with it keep disappearing! Xxxxx

Not too much news..Some of us have surpassed V day so thats fab. one of my favourite mile stones.

Found out on Friday at my MW that I do have a partial placenta previa..its partially occluding my cervix. Need to have another scan at 30w to see if placenta has moved up otherwise its a C section for me too. I hope its moved as I really dont want a c section purely down to the fact that DH only gets 3 days off work and I will instantly be left alone with 3 kids post c section. We have no help.

Its a bit scary reading about all the potential complications..my MW talked to me on FRiday about them but basically she said they would probably schedule a C section as soon as baby is 37w, they would not want you to go into labour on your own due to all the bleeding complications etc. FIngers crossed.

Hope your all good.

Did she have a scan report saying about it?? They should of informed you at your scan of it not waited til your midwife!! Mine was ok on my last scan so fingers crossed yours will move too xx

She had a scan report telling her that it was marginal whatever that means but basically its overlapping the cervix. The sonographer did tell me that it was a little low but should move up, but I never realised it was actually impeding the cervix. Fingers crossed.

Mine was half across it 3 weeks ago but moved last week!! That still doesn't rule a section out for me though as my cervix may not open due to scar tissue off the loops I have had so that will be a barrel of laughs!! Not!! It's the unknown that freaks me out and I like you don't have loads of help with the kids if a section is needed as other half may not get leave and my mam works full time so I totally share your fear of a section x

From what I gather mine was a third across at 20w..have a scan booked for late July to see if its moved. The recovery sounds scary not that its a total piece of cake with a vaginal delivery.

Goddess mine is low too but my m/w was very assuring saying that many are low and move, stay positive Hun!

I think i finally figured out how to add pics so a little late but here's my 20 week scan from 4 weeks ago and my bump taken yesterday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Fingers crossed Pat.

Love the pic of baby..no bump pic on your feed though.

I'm not sure I could even sit still for them to put the spinal block in before the section lol with all the big lads is was all certain of natural birth with this one the goal posts have changed and I think that's the scary part not knowing x

Hi Pat, glad you had a good holiday and lovely baby pic! Yes Cyprus was fab and I did wear my bikini! I saw two other bumps too so didn't feel too out of place :0)

Hope things sort themselves out goddess at your next scan

Xxx

Well we had a nice early night planned then ds2 came in from playing out at 7:40 crying cause he had fell off the flicker scooter and oh has had to take him up to a&e as think is wrist is broke my advice don't let ya kids on flicker scooters!! I'm stuck at home waiting on news as ds4 was in bed asleep and I don't drive so I couldn't take him :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->