****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oooooo how lovely, I don't know what nothing left to do feels like lol xxxxxx

You deserve that geordie...

I have just arrived at work, its too early to go and see patients on the wards and its too early to start phoning them too so I playing on the internet for a bit.

Doing ok. My BH for today have started already..they last the entire day pretty much. I have been told I have an irritable uterus again.. I can wear belly bands and other things but i don't think anything helps so just getting on with it.

Apart from that, not up too that much. Don't have any plans for the weekend particularly.

I'm walking like I'm in constant pain ATM just had my hair done want me bed now xx

Evening ladies,

Geordie so sorry to read about your little one surely there must be some respite for you and your family soon!!

It's been one long week back at work so glad it's Friday night!!! I was seriously disinterested on my return all I keep thinking about is when LO comes along also already have someone coming into my team to pick up when I leave so am even less interested..

LO has taken to kicking me really low and it's so uncomfortable but he/she seems to enjoy it immensely!

What are your plans for the weekend? I have a wedding tomorrow and then my niece and nephews joint birthday party Sunday so a packed weekend.

No plans as yet. Euan is puking today so I came home a bit early..

Pat Brooklyn kicks me low all the time particularly my bladder! Xx
Goddess sorry to hear Euan is unwell, how is he now? Xx
Bit of a hard weekend for me, the 22nd June is when I started bleeding last year at 3 months and went into hospital, I lost the baby early hours of 23rd:( xxxxx

Pat I honestly sometimes think I'm not a bad person but stuff always goes wrong for me but there is people out there with bigger problems so just got to grin and bare it all I'm about die some luck though lol

Goddess hope its just a 24hrs thing poor euan

Oasis it's coming up to the time I lost the second baby I went for a scan on the 29th of June and found out baby had died its a horrible time but us women are strong and we have these babies to be thankful for too :hugs:

As for the weekend I have no plans as such oh is taking the kids swimming soon then geocaching tomorrow so I get some chill time and I have a pile of washing to do as well how exciting NOT

Harvey also kicks quite low sometimes it feels like he is doing jazz hands on my cervix lol x

Thanks hun, it's only cause it was my first loss since I was much younger and it was particularly horrific in how it occured so it still haunts me now, just be glad to get past these two days. Xx
Me too doing loads washing, we really need to get out more:) xxxxx

Yep and we can loose weight and get back to how we wanna be, looking forward to that, sick of being a chubster lol xxxx

I think I have convinced my mam to come swimming with me a few times a week starting Monday I can't wait xx

That's good hun, I need to walk a bit more, I think taking Casey to school 3 times a week hour round trip stopped me from putting on weight and now I don't walk as much it's going on:( xxxxx

Euan had pretty much stopped puking by the time I got home, although he was still feeling a bit sorry for himself.

Had a nice weekend, walked for hours up hill etc so yesterday was suffering the after effects of SPD..

Back at work today blah :( Mondays are always hard as I miss the kids.

I think my bump maybe stretched to capacity I feel like I couldn't get any bigger its huge the skin feels really stretched and I can imagine it getting any bigger ill post a pic in a min xx

Goddess pleased he is ok and spd sucks big time I can barely get around the house at the minute I dread to think what the next 17 weeks will bring :( xx

Current Attachments (22.9 KB)
image.jpg (22.9 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Looks like quite the bump. I was complaining to DH last night about pregnancy. Looking forward to this baby coming out..but it feels like its going to be a long 15w to go.

I hate that straining feeling on your skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->