****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

It feels like I'm ready to have him not have 17 weeks left :( honestly I don't think I'll last that long at my next appointment I'm going to speak to consultant about a plan of some kind for delivery see if I can go early x

I kind of know what you mean. Although i want my baby to stay inside until Oct 2 as that is when my parents are arriving from Scotland.

Haha I can understand that you are all due on my dads anniversary I was so worried when pregnant with jake he would be born on my dads memory as was due the 7th but luckily he came on the 1st with this one I'm due the 24th and my sisters bday is the 26th she passed away at 3yrs old I want him to have his own day and not share a day that something has happened already in my family x

Hannah I sympathise hun I've got bigger again this week and yet another woman, a neighbour, told me I'm huge today when she asked when I'm due, I'm seriously getting proper f****d off with people telling me how huge I am, all it does is make me feel bad about myself:( xxxx I'm suffering really bad with the soles of my feet to the point it gets too painful to stand, I have swelling on the under inside too. It's def gunna be a long 15 weeks xxxxxx

Goddess I'm really glad Euan is feeling better xxxx

I look like a whale I'm pleased I don't go out so people can't tell me I'm huge lol it's my bday in 2 weeks and I feel so uncomfortable in everything I wear I'm not even going to have the usual meal out cause I just know I won't enjoy it xx

Well i had mw this morn and I told her about the two comments I've had saying I'm huge, she doesn't mince her words my mw and she wasn't happy! She tells it how it is and said I'm just average for 25 weeks, normal fluid, uterus where it should be, she has no idea why I've had these comments as she sees pregnant women everyday and I'm no where near huge, I've had one problem after another today so if anyone else decides to comment they're gunna get a f**k off!! Honestly. But Brooklyn's hb was perfect she said and blood pressure and urine good too, only thing I do have to do which annoys me is have a fasting glucose test over 2 hours, 2 blood tests just cause my bmi is just over 30. But I'm gunna have it done, another 20 quid in fares to the hospital and back, after all those trips cause of the scan it added up to over 100 quid this last few weeks in fares, what a joke xxxxxx

I will be having my GTT at 27w too because my BMI is higher and also am over 35 which is also a risk factor.

feeling like shit..have been having a lot of nausea again..I felt bad yesterday. DH days off changed so he is now off Mondays..he obviously had the kids all day, he made meatballs for dinner which I couldn't eat, and since he is the main care giver for our kiddies, when I get home from work, they just don't leave him alone. I felt like crap and I went to bed with no dinner. He had to do the dinner and bath time alone, and I remember waiting for him to get home to help me out. I felt bad that I didn't help out but I was so greatfull to him for letting me go to bed.

Just generally feeling like crap.

I would not have come into work today but I have a massive teaching session that I am doing at work today from 11-4.

I feel for you goddess I really do I feel the same myself, it really gets me down when I feel so crappy and it makes everything else hard to deal with, not relishing the thought of just sitting for two hours between those blood tests as you have to rest inbetween I'm told but I also wouldn't want to risk anything being wrong xxxxx

I have one booked for 8:15 on the 12th July although how I'm meant to get there for then with kids not starting school til 8:45 ill never know I hate them tests they did stop them and it depended on the results of your blood at 25 weeks to whether you got one but they are now doing them routinely again which sucks :( I feel like shit today mouth full of ulcers sore throat and voice is going been to docs and all he said was viral I think I'm a bit run down as no one else in the house is ill at all except me and I don't leave the house to catch anything anywhere else lol xxx

We are a right bunch eh. There is a lab on the first floor of my building at work so am hoping they will let me check in do the drink and go back at the 1 & 2 hour mark. I vommed the first time I did it. Never did tge test with livi.

How are you all today??

I just want the sickness to go away now threw up 4 times already and it came from no where each time it was like something out of the exorcist :( 23weeks tomorrow and still throwing up can't be good xx

I woke up today to no nausea and was elated. I am sure it will be back. Wonder why we are all having such a hard time with nausea this time around.

I have spoke to my midwife today as I feel terrible she is getting the doc to do a script for piriton and something else for heartburn were you take 3 tablets a day I just feel so run down at the min I just want to cry I have big black bags a mouth full of ulcers and I'm aching all over hope I'm not coming down with something cause I just can't take feeling any more crappy xx

I hope you're not coming down with anything Geordie, I've been laid up in bed for the last 3 days with flu. Not pretty. But my temperature's on its way down now which is good.
Make sure you get plenty of rest geordie, there are a lot of bugs going around.

Pleased your starting to feel better girly I had a flu jab so shouldn't get it really bad but I'm so knackered with the pregnancy the slightest little thing is wiping me out xx

Thanks hun. I got told they wouldn't give me the flu jab as its summer and they don't start getting the vaccines in until September time. xx

These little critters really suck the life out of us don't they?

Goddess you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Girly I got mine last year as have asthma it doesn't stop all kinds of flu just the worst strain for that year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->