****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Its mandatory over here to get flu shot if you work in health care.

They do push you into having it here if you work in the nhs, but like I say the vaccines aren't available in my pct at this time of the year. I was advised not to have it last year when they came round at work as I was in early pregnancy and they don't like you to have it until after 12 weeks. Unfortunately, that was the pregnancy we lost and I didn't get offered it again. I probably should've chased it up but my mind wasn't really in the right place at that point.

Had a terrible day been back to the hospital with Charlie for 3 hrs he now has a 3quater cast on other half has to work late for free cause he works for morons and the little one is trying my last nerve back is really bad today and think baby is lying on a nerve now I need to tidy up for the cleaner coming tomorrow x

Awww Hannah, sounds like a really rough day, try to get some rest tonight xxxxxx

It's got worse lol f@#king virgin media are terrible I ended up foaming on the phone then I ended up ringing back and getting to the root of the issue which was I paid my bill and they had assigned payment to another account (£140) so we have been cut off I'm just really annoyed I ended up having to give the phone to oh cause I was about to totally go off it down the phone I have total anger issues at the minute like especially with them idiots anyway ds1 and oh have just felt really strong kicks from Harvey so that's lightened the mood a bit but still no virgin services lol xx

One thing after another in my house ATM Charlie has been throwing up all night so day off school for him when will it end and all I seem to do on here is bloody moan just everything is happening at one on the upside ill have my hay fever meds today as well as the new stuff for heartburn hope they work xx

Casey's ill yet again, I'm thinking of taking him out pre school early, he went Wednesday and yesterday complained headache stomach ache, been up most of the night with him, he's got headache, stomach ache, the runs, temp and sore throat, when he's not at school hrs perfectly well, everytime he goes back he gets ill, I think mothers must just be sending their kids in ill continuously down there, I've never known my other two to be ill from school like this, he was gunna finish 28th July but we're seriously considering taking him out, we're literally paying for him to get sick it makes me so annoyed, Hannah we've had nothing but trouble with Virgin Media, we wanted sky but too many trees right next to us and we're down in a dip so we're stuck with that bunch clowns. Xxxxxxxx

Oasis I was a right twat on the phone to the first person cause he was talking down to be and basically telling me I was stupid and didn't know what I was on about when I rang back again a different lad was lovely and agreed with what I was saying but ya know that payment had been put on someone else's account that's disgraceful and he couldn't correct it which mad me more annoyed hence putting oh on I was shaking with anger oh spoke to him and said she isn't normally like that but your collegue had just been really rude and gave false info he had said the payment had been declined but I had the authorisation code after oh had finished on the phone the 2nd lad had sent a complaint to the manager of the 1st person and suggested he needs retraining and told them to listen to the recording of the phone call so he will get wrong and the lad said he was disgusted at the way I had been spoken to any way my services have resumed but ill be ringing today to see what we can get on a retention plan after to shocking service I told them yesterday to take the lot out I'm was foaming!!

The best thing to do is keep him going to nursery my oldest was ill loads when little cause he went to pre school but he never catches anything now even when everyone else in the house is ill and is does the rounds it totally bypasses him so in the long run it works out better as he is never off school so misses nowt I think jake will be the same cause he caught everything but now he is starting to not catch as much its not ideal when they are ill but like I say if it stops him getting anything as he gets older its better he gets it all now xx

Oh I know they are absolute w*****s you know what they told dh at 10.00pm at night when he rang about our wi Fi not working? Go to your local market and buy a lead or borrow one from.a friend, on a Saturday night yeah??? Their customer services is so bad, dh ended up shouting at the bloke, spoke to manager next day and because of numerous problems they gave us a 50 quid goodwill credit as we were going to leave so it's worth complaining. I wanted Casey to finish and have a holiday before he starts infants in Sep, cause the nursery is private they don't run at regular term times and they finish for summer on August 15th so were gunna stop him beginning August as Adam wants teach him to ride his bike without stabilizers etc this summer, can't wait til he leaves, hope that's true he won't catch anything when he's older, he's certainly copping it all now, he's still asleep bless him, feel down today and the rain isn't helping:(xxxxx

Sorry you girls are feeling down.

I feel bad for saying it but I feel great today. Its Friday and am heading into a 3 day long weekend. Monday is a special holiday called Canada day its the celebration of Canada's birth so always a tonne of fun activities. Its also going to be proper summer weather. One thing I love about being here is you get a summer, on the other hand its going to be a bit too hot. Its going to be about 35 degrees every day till around next Wednesday so massively warm. The good thing is their are a tonne of facilities everywhere, outdoor pools, water spray parks everywhere to cool off.

I need to do some cleaning on Sunday in the house but apart from that have only plans to have fun!

Virgin does sound pants. My parents have it too, they used to have sky but they chucked it as it was getting too expensive. Their internet is rubbish when we skype every week.

Oasis I know what you mean the weather is depressing never a happy medium in this country it's still warm and clamy I hate it oh will be ringing for a retention tonight like cause its just not on!! Imagine if we hadn't noticed that would of been 140 out of pocket nobs!!!

Goddess sounds like a fab weekend planned for you. oh would move to Canada tomorrow if I would go he has friends out there and would have a job to walk into but I would miss my mam to much and the snow puts me off lol and I would die in that heat during the summer I think!! Also tell your mam ans dad to complain about the web cause in 3 months they are bring a new hub out that's fantastic and they should get one for the unconvince of having shite Internet I got upgraded for free when I moaned about the hub we had xx

The beauty of living in Western Canada, in my little area is that we don't get snow. It gets to about 1-2 degrees but the winter weather in the UK the last couple of years has been way way worse. Of course in the rest of canada there are mountains of snow.

It is really hard to be away from parents but you kind of get used to it. Its always harder again after we have seen them.

I think my mam would be gutted if I moved away my bro moved to oz 4 years ago and it's killing her I see how upset she gets when he rings and stuff she was over in feb but that's the first time as costs a fortune x

I know its hard on my parents. My kids are there only grandkids and they have barely seen them. They love them to death and its pretty sad.

If my kids were younger I might of considered it but with them being in school and older I don't know if it would be fair to take them away from everything and everyone they know and love I think if they were all still little it would be a bit easier to make a decision but now its much harder x

We would go in a heartbeat lol, dh has a ten year plan and after that we plan not being here anymore, we hate living here, hate the weather, taxes, government, everything really lol. I feel a bit better tonight, Casey's perked up and dh bought him a remote control car to cheer him up so they're playing that and I'm watching my soaps, don't feel bad goddess I'm really pleased you feel great:) xxxx hope you have a lovely weekend xxxx

One thing to remember about moving...everything seems greener on the other side but it isn't. We hated the Uk and couldn't wait to leave, now we miss it. I have friends that moved to US, NZ, Oz and various others. Everywhere has its share of problems and you soon realise that there is no perfect place. Good and bad points about everywhere.

Having tonne of contractions and cramping today and lower back pain..better get drinking.

Hope they settle down for you goddess and pleased your feeling better oasis I'm off to bed now as knackered already been asleep on sofa ya would think I was 90 next week not 29 lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->