****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

That's so true goddess, there's no such thing as a perfect place, but I've got no family here and it wouldn't be for a long time yet, just one of our goals:) yes try drinking lots hope it all settles down for you, I have my bh at night mostly but only a couple, by this point with Casey I was getting tons a day! XxxxxxxNight Hannah, hope you get some sleep xxxxx

*waves* hi everyone! how are you all? Summer is here. blah. i don't enjoy the heat lol. 90 degrees here and because its so humid it just feels impossible to breath. im curious, how many of you plan on having a baby shower? if you are having one when do you think the best time to have one is? somewhere in the 30' weeks i suppose but i see some people have them only a few wks before baby is due, and some have one a few months, what are your thoughts?

My friends are on about if I'm having one but I'm still undecided most people wait til the 30,s but its up to the peson I think
My friend had hers at 36 weeks and had the baby the week after I think it depends on a few factors 1 how your feeling 2 if everyone is available 3 if you can be bothered to put on food and think up games for it if you don't have any help I'm having a bday get together on Friday night and after sorting all that out ill decide if I can be hassled with doing a baby shower my friends want to have one but plenty of time yet I guess x

No I've never had a baby shower, won't be having one, we just have people round after and they bring presents and see the baby, I prefer that:) xxxxx

Hi ladies, hurrah for the weekend! I'm so sorry some of you are still feeling sick, that sucks. I have to admit bar the back aches I am not doing too badly at all of which I am thankful for. Work even though tedious I guess detracts from a lot of stuff but some of my travelling will shortly be curtailed London to Leeds and back on Thurs was a killer, all the strategic drinking so as not to have to go pee on the train or tube!

So glad it's the weekend though, we are finally starting to think about decorating the baby's room just paint first then furniture to come in the next month or so.

Girly - I don't think I'll have a shower like Oasis I'm happier to wait til baby comes. Even though I have been to several and they are fun!! Enjoy the fuss they make of you :)

Hope the weekend is relaxing for all..

X

I won't be having a baby shower either. They are huge over here.

God ladies, I think that's the last time I do any weeding, it's only back garden so I know no cat poo etc and I was getting rid of the small weeds on our courtyard, was on all fours as I can't sit to do it anymore, that was ok but the getting up and down to move the kneeling pad was sooooo hard, done half and had to leave the rest for dh as it just got too much, so annoying as the garden looks so lovely now all the flowers are out and I've had to leave it half done, hate that! Dh has been having a fight with our toilet seat for the last hour, eventually he went and bought a hacksaw and won! Got a new one on at last. Our old one had a crack in it and everytime I got up of it it pinched my bum lol xxxxxxxx

I am so hot right now. Sitting in the house its 8.20pm and the temp of my house is 35 inside...i am so sweaty and minging. We dont have air conditioning but we need it.

Goddess it wasn't that hot here last night but I suffered all night cause of the heat so I feel sorry for you with it being that hot x

Oasis I wouldn't of even attempted the weeding I wouldn't of been able to get back up x

Dh has just gone out with the kids. I have this sunday and next sunday to thoroughly clean our house before visitors arrive and its too much for 1 person. I felt sad seeing him go off with the kids as its our one and only family day together. I feel really sick today but better get on with it.

If you lived closer I would send my cleaner round so you could just chill out have you no friends who would give you a hand?? I have had a chill day today while oh took the kids geocaching xx

Don't have anyone that can help. I did think about a cleaner but there bloody expensive ver here. We do geocaching too on and off.

No I've never had a baby shower, won't be having one, we just have people round after and they bring presents and see the baby, I prefer that:) xxxxx

I like that. kind of like a sip and see?!?! everyone I know has baby showers but honestly I would kind of prefer that. have a dinner or something to come and see the baby seems nice.

ohhhhhhhh I would kill for a cleaner!!!!! I wish I could afford someone once a week or something. even once a month lol. it would be nice to have someone come out just to do a good deep cleaning, you know all the stuff that gets put to the side.

I just finished a week of hospital bedrest, in a hospital about an hour from my house. oh boy was that a good time- NOT lol

They have just started geocaching but there is loads around our house they went further out yesterday to the angel of the north the kids love it x

Mizcee why you been on bed rest hope all is ok x

It's fun and it gets you outside. We have been doing it a couple of years

I don't go I couldn't cause of my back but it's something the kids and oh can do together xx

How are you all today I'm 24wks on Thursday so can finally chill out abut with the worrying and baby is being a bit more active these days ds1 felt him kick the other night and oh was like "it's amazing isn't it" to which Luc replied I have felt 3 before ya know lol xx

Fab its nice when you feel stronger movement. Steven can feel it now too.

The sickness has been back last couple days for me, funny how it comes and goes, woke up feeling like I had a massive hangover but without the pleasure of the booze!! Changed all my front room round today and cleaned top to bottom so feeling a bit tired now, nice the weather is cooler Brooklyn was quiet yest and day before and I was gunna call midwife this morning but then he was back to normal, I had some kicks on my upper left side which I've not had once so maybe he turned around, google scared me saying it's indicative of a problem, so glad hes back to kicking the hell out my bladder again today and kicking everytime he hears running water xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->