October 2014...starting Clomid for the 1st time! Anyone else?

Sunny, I would count today- first day of some kind of consistent flow happening. Definitely not yesterday. I'm so sorry af showed her ugly face :( December is all yours and I'm looking forward to your Christmas bfp!!

Sorry about AF, sunny- I would count today too!

I just had my scan (CD12) and have a 17mm and 'good lining'- the nurse said I'll probably ovulate some time in the next couple days.

So the good news is that my body is responding well to the 50mg of Clomid, but the bad news is, OH's father is in his last days (terminal cancer) so OH is up there and I'm at home. I went up with him, even taking off work today, for the purpose of us having sex this morning and OH couldn't perform. We're staying in his parents' living room which has little privacy and his mum isn't really sleeping as she's staying up by his dad's bedside all night. I'm going back up tomorrow and we're going to try again, but I feel like this might be a wasted cycle. We haven't had sex since Saturday morning. :cry:

@Fezzle so sorry to hear that. Fx that you guys are able to get some alone time to catch that eggie.

@Taurusmom thanks I will count today as cd1. I've already set up a game plan. Starting Clomid cd2-cd6 or cd3-cd7 so hopefully I will ovulate no later than cd 12 like last cycle. Hubby and I will bd every other day until positive opk then hopefully we can schedule our iui. Fx I will get positive on Nov. 20 and get iui Nov. 21. If it falls on the weekend we will not be able to do the iui. How's everything going with you?

@Lilru any updates?!?!

Fezzle I am so sorry for what you are dealing with. Like sunny, I hope you get some time together soon so you can be successful this cycle. Kmfx for you! That's such a difficult situation! :(

Sunny- you have a fabulous plan for this cycle! Kmfx all goes smoothly and you get a wonderful Christmas bfp :)

Nothing really new here. Felt like af was for sure coming...so I decided to hold off on testing. Then that feeling went away so I sent dh out for a first response...he's left and now it feels like she is imminent again. I believe I am 10dpo...if he gets a 3 pack I may test tonight and then in the morning if no af...think I should just hold off? I don't like wasting the good tests!! Lol

Taurusmom---Don't do it! Save your tests for a late or no show AF.Definitely less emotional that way!
AFM--- Still no AF but decided not to test yet ... (so proud of me...lol)

Sunny---Sorry about AF arrival but on a bright note, your cycle wasn't thrown too much so I hope your plan is successful!

Fezzle---In spite of your family's trying times, I hope that this cycle isn't a waste for you.

Sunny, only thing going on here is DH and I have been so exhausted the last few days that we skipped DTD... We both were snoring away way too early the last few nights! it was CD 15-17. That's why I asked if clomid resulted in a later O for you, bc I'm hoping I O'ed before CD 15. (usually o on cd13).. Sorry to hear that AF showed up, I would count today as CD1, like everyone else suggested. I have a good feeling about the iui, don't stress bc that can affect your o. Take it easy until your big day and kmfx it all goes as planned!

Fezzle, sorry to hear about your FIL... I can't imagine how difficult that is while you are ttc. Your DH probably needs your support right now, so don't feel bad about a potentially wasted cycle. Good things will happen, there's always a rainbow after the rain. Just be strong and be there for you DH. FX you get your BFP this cycle :)

Piper, proud of you for holding off on testing! It's so hard, and FX it results in a beautiful BFP!!

Taurus, if you can hold out on testing, it's probably best and less emotional. Its still early on, so you may not get a + yet. I hate wasting good tests too! And I never trust the walmart ones (although they've always been right so far)... Do you have any pg or af symptoms?

Lilru - yes I am having af cramping like usual but tender nips which is not common for me at all. Occasional moodiness, as usual, too, for this time. Lol I went to test this evening and my urine was very light...aka not concentrated enough so I held off for now. I sent dh out for first response early result...and he came back with blue dye ept, 5 days sooner! I asked why he changed it...he said he spent time in the aisle making sure he got the best one for me, reading all the packages. Lol!! He said, "it says it's dr. Recommended and an easier to read result- seems like the best"
I laughed...and gave him a bug fat hug. I thought that was so sweet.

With ds...I had zero symptoms- but then again I wasn't looking for any, either.

Lilru - yes I am having af cramping like usual but tender nips which is not common for me at all. Occasional moodiness, as usual, too, for this time. Lol I went to test this evening and my urine was very light...aka not concentrated enough so I held off for now. I sent dh out for first response early result...and he came back with blue dye ept, 5 days sooner! I asked why he changed it...he said he spent time in the aisle making sure he got the best one for me, reading all the packages. Lol!! He said, "it says it's dr. Recommended and an easier to read result- seems like the best"

Haha, that's so cute! Test with fmu and share the results!!! pg and af symptoms are so similar, it's hard to tell the difference. Did you have a lot of symptoms your 1st tri with ds?

Fx'd for those getting close to testing.

3dpo bloods showed my progesterone to be 43 and from what I gather is really good for a strong ovulation. I have another test on 6 dpo then my last pregnyl injection will be that night.
I'm 10 days away from OTD and I'm going crazy already... This cycle has been 44 days long so far and I don't want to wait anymore :coffee:

That is too funny! :haha:

Lilru -;I had zero symptoms except feeling like af was about to show...then nothing else until 6.5 weeks. That's when the morning sickness set in. Bbs were just a little tender.
I'm going to do everything in my power to wait until Wednesday morning to test. I need strength! Lol

Mrslake...wow! Those are fabulous results! I am so excited for you!!! I've got everything crossed that this your month! It's been a long one for you!

Taurus, BE STRONG! lol... FX you get that bfp

So this is nuts! I got my bill for the cd21 bloodwork I did last cycle and it is $481!! Yes that is $481... My insurance didn't cover any of it bc it was infertility related. Called my ins co and tried to explain to them it was not for infertility, blah blah (which technically I'm not considered infertile, my tests all came back good and I o on my own) I was just making sure we were ok and looking for a little help in the baby making department. But I'm afraid that since I filled a rx for clomid, i'll be stuck!
I'm kmfx that I don't end up paying for this entire bill! Any advice? What does your insurance cover?

I'm still in the game. a bit crampy, and still tender nipples. I have lots of discharge that is watery which is different.

If AF doesn't come, I can test on Thurs. I'm CD30, 15DPIUI.

Lilru- omgosh! Can you talk to your dr. About it? Mine was filed under irregular bleeding (I originally asked about that) so my insurance has covered most everything. ...but wI'll not cover anything for fertility. I hope you are able to get that worked out!! Keep us updated!
Tested this a.m....bfn! Thinking I'm 11dpo. Still cramping like af is about to show...I'm just waiting now!

Hope all are well :)

2014-11-11 20.50.01.jpg

Hey ladies, look what I got today! Of course I had my progesterone drawn this morning before this. What do you think? This is CD46.

Woo hoo!! Drjo...start bd'ing...it looks like you're going to o soon! Have u been testing daily still??

Woo hoo!! Drjo...start bd'ing...it looks like you're going to o soon! Have u been testing daily still??

Yes, I've been testing every day. I almost always have a halfway colored test line. Then I had a few says where the line was almost invisible. Yesterday it appeared again and then today this dark one! I used a different brand before this but my line has never been darker than the control when I have ovulated.

6-7 dpo and cramping in right ovary with spotting.
Called my nurse and she said it sounds like implantation bleeding and my ovaries working over time producing progesterone.
It's going to be the LONGEST 9 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->