October 2014...starting Clomid for the 1st time! Anyone else?

Those are great results, sunny! Congrats! Fx this is your month!!! :) here's to symptom spotting with me the next 2 weeks. Hehe

Mrslake- u have a very exciting journey ahead of you! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about the bfp that will come soon! Hope the side effects calm down, soon as well :)

Lilru...I'm not sure about the ovary pain for everyone- I've heard it varies. But for myself...I'm pretty certain mine were right before. If I don't get my bfp this cycle I will temp next one to confirm.
I had the pain, then 24 hours later my ewcm was dried up.

Afm...I'm roughly 4/5dpo. Definitely testing on the 15th when af is due. Still have a weird feeling in my right ovary. Pressure like. I used to feel it closer to when my period would arrive- got an ultrasound to see a cyst. A normal one- nothing to be alarmed about. Weird to be feeling it at this time in my cycle but I'll take it as a good thing! All changes mean the clomid is making some sort of difference.
Hope all are well :)

Sunny-- Wonderful news! Your chart is still looking great! When are you testing?

MrsLake---Why are you taking so many injections? I thought that a trigger shot is a one time thing?

To EOE-- Keep calm & carry on! :flower:

MrsLake---Why are you taking so many injections? I thought that a trigger shot is a one time thing?

The initial 5000ml was to trigger. The next two 1500ml are to make my body think I'm pregnant and to produce progesterone to sustain. Anything to make a bean stick!

Taurus, Stay positive during this tww! FX you get amazing news on the 15th. I'm hoping the pain I felt was the day before I o'd. I think I'm feeling the same pressure you are. It almost feels like I'm about to start my period. And I feel a bit swollen or bloated, like when I get a cyst.

MrsLake, FX your efforts this cycle turn into a BFP! Sounds like you have been through quite a bit with all the injections, but it will all pay off :)

AFM, staying hopeful! my clomid side effects have been minimal, no complaints over here. TTW for me starts tomorrow. We have one more BD session today before my fertile window closes. (So I believe) Trying to focus more on staying healthy, working out, and eating well (still haven't had a glass of wine, even though I almost caved in the other night at dinner, but I didn't)...During ttw, my goal is to do something positive whenever I start feeling the urge to test early or obsess over symptoms. Lets see if my plan helps me get through the next couple weeks :)

I'm trying to wait until Monday. The day after I expect AF. As for my chart I've heard clomid could cause higher Temps so I'm trying not to put too much hope in it and I haven't been getting the best rest at night. I wake up once around 1 or 2 thinking it's time to take my temp.

I'm trying to wait until Monday. The day after I expect AF. As for my chart I've heard clomid could cause higher Temps so I'm trying not to put too much hope in it and I haven't been getting the best rest at night. I wake up once around 1 or 2 thinking it's time to take my temp.

Sunny-- I have done the same thing!! :haha: I didn't know clomid affect your post O temps as well. Are you having any AF type symptoms?

LilRu--Glad that you were able to avoid the clomid 'horror effects'. I didn't experience them either.

MrsLake---Thanks for the explanation!

Buttercup & drjo---How are you?

The only symptom I have is sore breast.

Thanks, lilru. Crazy how similar we are!! Can't wait for you to join me in the tww. I love your idea of trying to do something positive when you want to test. I've already thought about buying Internet cheapies so I can test whenever and feel OK with it. Lol I'm so weak!! Haha

Hi sunny! I haven't been sleeping well either. Your chart looks fab! ! I'm keeping everything crossed for you! Would love to get some bfps on our board here :) you must update as soon as you know something! ! Dust to you!!

I am experiencing clomid side affects in my tww that I have read about in many places. Sore bbs, cramps, moodiness. All pregnancy-ish symptoms but I know they are from the clomid. I won't complain because I'm glad the clomid has done something for me! :)

Feeling extremely bloated and crampy!! Anyone else?

I've been crampy and bloated since Tuesday after my first injection.
Had my second temp rise today so thinking I'm officially 2dpo!

Thanks for asking! I'm on CD 42 with no sign of AF. Even though my 21 day progesterone was 9, I don't think I actually ovulated...maybe an empty follicle burst? I have no idea. But every time I've ovulated in the past, I've had a period 14 days later. I'm having a quant and progesterone drawn on Tuesday to start provera and then 100 mg of clomid when AF arrives.

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? My obgyn decided to skip clomid and go right to femara, he told me he sees better results that way. I have pcos, and we have been trying for almost a year. It is very frustrating. I am currently on cd70..... He also prescribed me a dose of Provera to kick start AF.

Drjo, I am so sorry :( boo! Have you taken another pregnancy test?? I'm sending you positive vibes! If af arrives...I certainly hope it's your last for at least 9 months. Keep us posted on your progesterone results.

Welcome miskas! :) I don't know the difference between clomid and femara but congrats on taking the next step to get your beautiful bfp. Hopefully the provera does it's job quickly so you can get started!

Afm...nothing new. Feeling crampy this morning. Roughly 6/7dpo today.

My temp plummeted today, so AF should be here Saturday or Sunday as expected. How is everyone else doing?

Okay ladies I have charting questions. I have been waking at different times so I have been using a bbt adjuster online. My previous chart with the bbt adjusted shows a temp drop today. However, I went back and changed all my temps and times to the actual time it was taken. Which method do you think I should use?

Drjo, I am so sorry :( boo! Have you taken another pregnancy test?? I'm sending you positive vibes! If af arrives...I certainly hope it's your last for at least 9 months. Keep us posted on your progesterone results.

Thanks! I tested for about a week with all negatives and gave up. Might test again in a couple days just to see. I'll let you know!

Thanks for asking! I'm on CD 42 with no sign of AF. Even though my 21 day progesterone was 9, I don't think I actually ovulated...maybe an empty follicle burst? I have no idea. But every time I've ovulated in the past, I've had a period 14 days later. I'm having a quant and progesterone drawn on Tuesday to start provera and then 100 mg of clomid when AF arrives.

If you haven't taken a hpt in a while, maybe try again? I know the false hope and seeing another (-) always stinks, but if your prog was 9, and no af in sight, maybe you will have a good surprise!! FX you do:kiss::dust::shrug:

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? My obgyn decided to skip clomid and go right to femara, he told me he sees better results that way. I have pcos, and we have been trying for almost a year. It is very frustrating. I am currently on cd70..... He also prescribed me a dose of Provera to kick start AF.

Is this going to be your 1st cycle on Femera? FX it works for you right away!!! When do u start the provera? :dust:

Hi ladies, glad to hear a few of us are in the tww. I think I'm officially there. My DH and I were both not feeling well last night, but we sucked it up and DTD anyway. After much contemplation, lol! My cramping and bloating was so bad the last thing I felt like doing was that. But it was CD 14 and that's usually when I o, so I'm glad we didn't miss a day.
Feeling a lot better this morning. Not sure if the bloating was from Clomid or just ate something that gave me gas. Sorry if tmi...

Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing some BFP's soon from this group of amazing women!!! Hopefully we can continue this thread in the pg forum real soon... GL and many Blessings to everyone. Enjoy your weekend and do something special for yourself xoxo
:dust: :yellow:
:dust: :hugs:

Okay ladies I have charting questions. I have been waking at different times so I have been using a bbt adjuster online. My previous chart with the bbt adjusted shows a temp drop today. However, I went back and changed all my temps and times to the actual time it was taken. Which method do you think I should use?

Sorry about the temp drop.... I would definitely record temps with the actual times taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->