October 2014...starting Clomid for the 1st time! Anyone else?

AF should be here tomorrow unless clomid lengthens my luteal phase. I had a temp drop today still above cover line but expecting another drop tomorrow. If AF does not show by Sunday I will test. Has clomid lengthened anyone else's luteal phase?

AF should be here tomorrow unless clomid lengthens my luteal phase. I had a temp drop today still above cover line but expecting another drop tomorrow. If AF does not show by Sunday I will test. Has clomid lengthened anyone else's luteal phase?

Sunny, it didn't drop very much today. I wouldn't take that as a sign of af just yet. Fx the witch stay far away and u get a BFP on Sunday!!! keep us posted
:hug:

I am supposed to start it tomorrow.. I am now hesitant to start it, as we have tickets to a huge concert we have been dying to go to in August, and if it works the first try, we would be due around the date of the concert, as close as i can figure, I realize that sounds crazy! Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but conception this month makes an august due date right?

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? My obgyn decided to skip clomid and go right to femara, he told me he sees better results that way. I have pcos, and we have been trying for almost a year. It is very frustrating. I am currently on cd70..... He also prescribed me a dose of Provera to kick start AF.

Is this going to be your 1st cycle on Femera? FX it works for you right away!!! When do u start the provera? :dust:

I am supposed to start it tomorrow.. I am now hesitant to start it, as we have tickets to a huge concert we have been dying to go to in August, and if it works the first try, we would be due around the date of the concert, as close as i can figure, I realize that sounds crazy! Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but conception this month makes an august due date right?

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? My obgyn decided to skip clomid and go right to femara, he told me he sees better results that way. I have pcos, and we have been trying for almost a year. It is very frustrating. I am currently on cd70..... He also prescribed me a dose of Provera to kick start AF.

Is this going to be your 1st cycle on Femera? FX it works for you right away!!! When do u start the provera? :dust:

Use this due date calculator:

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

It also maps out all the milestones by date, so you will know what to expect and when..

I am still here! 13dpiui, CD28. My period is due tomorrow, and I haven't had my monthly meltdown which often happens before my period.

My clinic said NOT TO TEST UNTIL 18DPIUI which I guess is because they want to make sure the HCG from the trigger was out of my system.

This is me trying very hard to be a good girl and not test, or analyze all the stuff going on in my belly or on my face or in my breasts. This is me being positive and optimistic but not getting my hopes up so I can skip the devastation like the last times we TTC.

I am slowly going crazy, 123456 switch!

Lilru thanks for the encouragement but my temp is continuing to decline. AF is around the corner so I am pumping myself up for the next cycle that we hopefully can do our first iui.

Decided to test today at CD43. BFN as expected. Still havent had a positive opk. Now just waiting for blood work Tuesday to start provera.

Hey sunny! Your temp is still above cover! :) how are you doing today?

Drjo...I'm so sorry. If nothing else ..I hope the Provera works quickly so next cycle can be yours! I always think...every cycle I get a bfn is just one more cycle closer to my bfp!!

Amigone-- oh man...18dpiui?! I don't know that I could resist!! How are you feeling??

Miskas- what did you decide to do? Wait or start? I don't think it sounds silly...I think we should do what's most comfortable for us and what we think is the right thing for ourselves ! Keep us posted!

Lilru- what's new your way?

Afm...not much here. Just waiting around another week to test. Af due anywhere from 2-6 days from now. Typically my LP was only 11 or 12 days and I'm not sure how clomid may have affected it...and since I don't feel like I saw a blaring positive opk I'm not sure when I will be due for af! It's cd27 for me right now...I'm thinking I ovulated around 18-19...simply because that's when my opks looked most positive and ewcm just barely started on cd17 in the evening but got majorly abundant cd18-19.
How do you guys feel about the timing of o once you see ewcm?

Hey sunny! Your temp is still above cover! :) how are you doing today?

Drjo...I'm so sorry. If nothing else ..I hope the Provera works quickly so next cycle can be yours! I always think...every cycle I get a bfn is just one more cycle closer to my bfp!!

Amigone-- oh man...18dpiui?! I don't know that I could resist!! How are you feeling??

Miskas- what did you decide to do? Wait or start? I don't think it sounds silly...I think we should do what's most comfortable for us and what we think is the right thing for ourselves ! Keep us posted!

Lilru- what's new your way?

Afm...not much here. Just waiting around another week to test. Af due anywhere from 2-6 days from now. Typically my LP was only 11 or 12 days and I'm not sure how clomid may have affected it...and since I don't feel like I saw a blaring positive opk I'm not sure when I will be due for af! It's cd27 for me right now...I'm thinking I ovulated around 18-19...simply because that's when my opks looked most positive and ewcm just barely started on cd17 in the evening but got majorly abundant cd18-19.
How do you guys feel about the timing of o once you see ewcm?

Hi Taurus,

Usually once I see the EWCM I ovulate within the next couple of days, but everyone is different.

I woke up this morning to some EWCM. I was scared it was my period, but it wasn't. Usually I get quite dry before I bleed. Weird. It's interesting to entertain the idea that I may not bleed.

I'm a bit nauseated this morning but that could be nerves. I think it's too early to be pukey if I am pregnant, isn't it? Then again, the HCG shot made me nauseated too.

Lilru thanks for the encouragement but my temp is continuing to decline. AF is around the corner so I am pumping myself up for the next cycle that we hopefully can do our first iui.

That's great you are doing iui next cycle! Definitely get excited about that, as it has a good success rate. Good luck!!!

Afm, not much to report over here. I'm having emotional moments, which don't usually happen around this time of my cycle. Kinda, threw my hands up in the air and said whatever is meant to be will be this cycle. I will keep everyone posted. And I'm glad to hear a lot of positivity from everyone. Keep it up girls!

Tested this morning bfn. Temp still dropping but still above cover line. So if AF is coming hopefully it will be here by tomorrow so it doesn't throw off my next cycle.

Taurus, i decided to start... we will see what happens. Im not quite convinced that after a year of trying and 14 years on Birth Control that the femara is gonna work the first time... but we shall see what happens i guess.....

have any of you ladies used Femara as opposed to the Clomid? My dr tells me that its more effective...

Tested this morning bfn. Temp still dropping but still above cover line. So if AF is coming hopefully it will be here by tomorrow so it doesn't throw off my next cycle.

My temps have started to drop as well but I haven't tested. My luteal phase is longer this cycle. Has yours changed any?

Taurus, i decided to start... we will see what happens. Im not quite convinced that after a year of trying and 14 years on Birth Control that the femara is gonna work the first time... but we shall see what happens i guess.....

have any of you ladies used Femara as opposed to the Clomid? My dr tells me that its more effective...

This is my 1st medicated cycle so I have no opinion on femara. I hope that it works for. you!

Yes I think clomid is lengthening my luteal phase. It is typically 13 days so far I am 15dpo.

Piper, how are you??

Miskas, I'm not sure about Femara, either. So sorry! I hope it works for you...first try! :)

Sunny...I've been stalking your chart...how are you today?

Afm...major af cramps today. She feels incredibly imminent! :( looking at my cycle...a 28 day cycle seems like that would be right, considering my LP is about 11-12 days. Hoping she stays away but feeling discouraged as these are for sure af cramps.

@LilRu No I typically O cd10-cd11 and I ovulated on cd12 this cycle.
@Taurusmom I started spotting last night about 11pm. Which brings me to my next question.

Ok Ladies I need your help. I started spotting last night about 11pm, bright red. Then this morning when I used the restroom it was gone. Got to work checked my cm about 9am still nothing. Then at lunch 12noon I used the restroom and whipped and now bright red again but still light flow. I typically have a very light flow and it only last about three days. I can use a liner throughout my entire flow if I chose. Normally my flow starts and last three days but the last two I've spotted then stopped then started again. So what would you count as CD1?

Sorry for the :book:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->