October 2015 testing!

I was waiting to update the thread until you posted on here Boston! Haha once again congrats!! Those are some strong lines!

Comet, are the bottom pics from a digital? They look like the clearblue digital strips. (I cant help but take them apart :haha:) If they are just so you know they always have 2 lines. If they aren't then those are some good lines!! :) how many dpo are you?

I was waiting to update the thread until you posted on here Boston! Haha once again congrats!! Those are some strong lines!

Comet, are the bottom pics from a digital? They look like the clearblue digital strips. (I cant help but take them apart :haha:) If they are just so you know they always have 2 lines. If they aren't then those are some good lines!! :) how many dpo are you?

They are not from a digital just a 2 line blue dye test! I'm not really sure. Haha. According from when I thought I ovulated I would be 16dpo. But since I'm just now getting a line I am thinking I o'ed later. :shrug:
Or it could just be taking a while for it to build up. Idk. Lol I have a dr. Apt. November 2nd. And I might get a beta on monday. The clinic I called didn't know if they could do it or not(the main people were gone already). They went ahead and set up an appointment and supposed to call me Monday morning to let me know if they can or not.

They are not from a digital just a 2 line blue dye test! I'm not really sure. Haha. According from when I thought I ovulated I would be 16dpo. But since I'm just now getting a line I am thinking I o'ed later. :shrug:
Or it could just be taking a while for it to build up. Idk. Lol I have a dr. Apt. November 2nd. And I might get a beta on monday. The clinic I called didn't know if they could do it or not(the main people were gone already). They went ahead and set up an appointment and supposed to call me Monday morning to let me know if they can or not.

Ahh keep us updated! The FRER is really light but the blue are very obvious. That's why I thought they might be from a digital. Usually frer show it first lol. I hope this is it! Do you want me to put you down for bfp or wait until they get a little darker?

Major congrats notsoeasy and Bostonlover!! Wishing you both a H&H 9 months ahead! I'm so happy to see some bfps on here! Fx'd it's the beginning of a very lucky thread! Best of luck to everyone waiting to test still!

Ahh keep us updated! The FRER is really light but the blue are very obvious. That's why I thought they might be from a digital. Usually frer show it first lol. I hope this is it! Do you want me to put you down for bfp or wait until they get a little darker?

I'm not for sure. I'm pretty sure I am. But if you want to wait you can. Lol

AF is due tomorrow. I got a stark white bfn 2 days ago on a cheapie. Woke up today and tested with a frer...IM PREGNANT! I felt really confident in the beginning but this past week I really thought I was out. I'm so excited! Really hoping this sticks! :happydance:

Attachments

• Snapchat-7943870164760549482.jpg
    Snapchat-7943870164760549482.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
AF is due tomorrow. I got a stark white bfn 2 days ago on a cheapie. Woke up today and tested with a frer...IM PREGNANT! I felt really confident in the beginning but this past week I really thought I was out. I'm so excited! Really hoping this sticks! :happydance:

Congrats !!! Great lines!!:dance::dance: hope for a happy and healthy 9 months from now on!!

Can I still join you all? I plan to test on 30th Oct. I have very long cycles (34 days and more) so no idea when my AF is due, I guess between 31st Oct.and 5th Nov.
No signs for me right now. Nothing. Except sore boobies which I get every month. And I have gained 2 kilos. But I usually do so after Ovulation. I have rarely been so dry down there as this month (sorry for TMI), so dry that it isn't even funny. :(

Of course you can join! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing!

Of course you can join! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing!

Thanks! :)
It's just - I had so many symptoms when I was pregnant (2 babies and a chemical pregnancy) that I don't believe I can be pregnant and not know about it at all. :) But - so the say, every time is different. I just wish my cycles were shorter because waiting 34-40 days is more difficult than waiting 21-28 days.

So sorry Autumn! :hugs:

Pukite I know what you mean. Even my 28 day cycles have me wishing time would move faster and that's nothing compared to some women. Ttc seems like it's all just waiting.

Wow this thread is super lucky! Love seeing the bfps! Super congrats to you!!

Can I still join you all? I plan to test on 30th Oct. I have very long cycles (34 days and more) so no idea when my AF is due, I guess between 31st Oct.and 5th Nov.
No signs for me right now. Nothing. Except sore boobies which I get every month. And I have gained 2 kilos. But I usually do so after Ovulation. I have rarely been so dry down there as this month (sorry for TMI), so dry that it isn't even funny. :(

Congrats Boston, comet and bostonlover.

Does the weight gain mean something ?
My period zits are here so that means a few more days for AF. I really wanted this cycle to work because my daughter asks me every other day why she doesnt have a sister or a brother like all her friends. Also, not counting my miscarriage this past winter it will be 1 year since we started trying for a baby. Every single friend says "its time for a sibling" and my relatives are all "God bless and hope your daughter gets a little brother or a little sister". I just cant take it anymore.
Sorry for the rant!

Does the weight gain mean something ?

I usually gain weight after Ovulation so that shows the end of the cycle is coming. :)
But - I'm out this month. I couldn't wait, tested this morning - 'I' for me. :)I felt I ovulated 5 days earlier than my ticker shows so it's 15 DPO today.
This is a pretty weird cycle for me, now that the PMS should be in full force (31st CD) I don't feel a thing. Let's hope this won't be 40+ days cycle, I'm so sick of those.. :(

What a lucky thread!! So, so happy for all that got their BFPs this month!! Hoping that baby dust spreads to the rest of us for the next cycle!!

Wow! So many bfp around here! Congrats to all the lucky ones.
You all make me feel very happy!
I wish you all the best!

Didn't get to BD more than twice this month because I got a stupid UTI! I'll test tomorrow morning but I'm fairly sure it's BFN. We didn't do it within even 6 days of O day. But that's ok, onto next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->