October 2015 testing!

gina236

Reaction score
So CD 1 for me. October will make 6 cycles ttc. Never thought it would take this long. I know many have been trying longer but I got pregnant when I was 19 after just 1 time when I know we shouldn't have :sex: but it seems actually trying is making it harder to get pregnant than getting pregnant on accident. Haha. So I am hoping to stay relaxed about it this month. I figure if I want to not obsess about me, I'll start a thread and obsess about everyone else ;) so let me know your test dates and I'll add you to here :) baby dust to everyone! Hoping for lots of :bfp:

Test dates:
October 1 - blessme
October 2 - dinky :witch: - trudie100 - MiraclesHappn :bfp:
October 6 - LilacPetal :witch: - HappiestMom :witch:
October 7 - MKaykes :witch: - maybe_baby_ :witch: - Lawes1987 :witch: - Reyannawolf
October 9 - Anamchara
October 14 - Blakesmummy09 - LiLi2
October 17 - Gina236 :witch:
October 18 - 55comet555
October 19 - awnmyown - Magan85 :witch:
October 21- Autumn leaves :witch:- MiaMama :witch:
October 22 - Rcp925 :bfp:
October 23 - BostonLover89 :bfp: - fairycat
October 24 - everything - Babyt2 :bfp:
October 25 - Marthea007
October 27 - amber0134
October 28 - LoraLoo :bfp: - skris4
October 29 - sevenofnine - not_so_easy :bfp: - LilacPetal - GR15
October 30 - wannabump82 - Pukite
October 31 - TTCnum2 :bfp:

To be determined:
ChiiBaby
Sdc010905 :bfp:
Karlilay
Boo44

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I can't obsess over other people if there is no one to obsess over. Come on ladies! :)

Hello :) I'm on CD 3 at the moment. I have no idea when I'm going to test yet! Going to try and hold it off as long as I can. Good luck hun <3

Can I join please! I think I'm cd1. I say think because my Af wouldnt have been due Til sun/mon, so it was a little unexpected- and I'm not sure if it's just bleeding left over from my loss 5 weeks ago or not. It does feel like Af, so I'm going with that for now and looking forward to my first proper cycle ttc.

Hi ladies! :wave: ChiiBaby I am on CD 3 today too! :) LoraLoo, sounds like AF to me. Good luck ladies!

I think I ovulated either yesterday or today so I shall be testing on 2nd of October until either af or bfp :)

Hi gina, would love to join but i wont b much of a distraction for you as i am on boring cd4....cycle 4 ttc #3 for me and like you my first child was an oopsie at 19 (on minipill)! Caught 1st time ttc ds2 and managed to get preg on the pill again last yr but miscarried. Now we're ttc and i had a chemical in august(i think you did too if i remember correctly from august thread? So sorry if im wrong!). I actually cant believe its not happening for us-i thought we'd be really quick.

Yes you are right, that was me. I feel the same way, I can't believe it is taking this long. I thought I would conceive first try (I'm still not convinced I didnt) i think that cycle was a chemical too but got AF early so never had a chance to get a bfp. We would have conceived right after we were in the hot tub so I blamed it not sticking on that. It seems so easy when you don't want it to happen but the minute you decide you are ready it takes forever!

It's typical I think. I've always got caught really quick in fact most have been 'oops' babies, the 2 we actually tried for took 9 and 6 months!

I'll be testing 21st October and praying all the time up till then haha. Good luck everyone xx

Hello Ladies,

I am CD2 (got my periods yesterday at 4 days late after 2 positive tests last week-end, I am a bit upset :nope:).
Anyway, I am back for TTC#1 3rd cycle.

I should test October 21st if no periods on 20th.

So sorry for your loss hun! I had the same thing happen in August. Just got a bfp on 4 days late (19 dpo) after a few super faint or evaps since 13 dpo, 3 hours later started bleeding :( life can be cruel sometimes but there is always a reason. I have heard after a loss you are more fertile so hopefully this will be your month! FX for you.

It's typical I think. I've always got caught really quick in fact most have been 'oops' babies, the 2 we actually tried for took 9 and 6 months!
oh no! I cant bear thinking about 9 months....still i hope its quicker for you this time. Also, i just had to say, i've read eve's story and i am so sorry you had to go through that, it must be really hard. You must be an incredible mum to have the strength to ttc again x

Yes you are right, that was me. I feel the same way, I can't believe it is taking this long. I thought I would conceive first try (I'm still not convinced I didnt) i think that cycle was a chemical too but got AF early so never had a chance to get a bfp. We would have conceived right after we were in the hot tub so I blamed it not sticking on that. It seems so easy when you don't want it to happen but the minute you decide you are ready it takes forever!

ooh yeah-iv heard bad things about hot tubs. In fairness i started ttc july and with 23-27 day cycles assumed i was Oing somewhere between day 9 and 13...turns out i dont o until day 16 and my lp is a prob. Si missed fertile window in july, had the chem in august and as for sept. I had progesterone checked at 7dpo and was told even if i there was an embryo it prob wouldnt b able to implant/last long if it did. So im glad sept didnt work and i will b on progesterone this cycle. Hopefully it changes my luck!

Hello :wave: I would like to join, please. I will be testing October 6th, if I can wait that long! I am thinking I may have gotten my +OPK this afternoon, but not 100% sure yet. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Thank you Gina for your kind words.
I hope you're right and October will be full of success!!!
Best of luck to all the October's ladies

I'll be testing 21st October and praying all the time up till then haha. Good luck everyone xx

I'll be testing on the same date Autumn leaves!
I need to stick with the date and not try to test too soon :wacko:

I'll be testing October too, AF hasn't arrived yet but I know she's coming. I'm defo out this month. Will let you know when I'm CD1.
I know what you mean about other children just happening along. Both of mine did.

I had this amazing idea I would put a pregnant test or a picture if I was far enough along in a small box for Christmas day opening for the kids for a reveal. But as the months go on I guess it might not happen now.
:(

i want to join! CD1 today and this is our first cycle trying for baby # 2 :) I have never been so excited for AF as i was today haha.. my husband decided right after when i believe i ovulated this past month that he was ready to ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->