October 2015 testing!

Hi ladies! Please could I be put down for 28th? Finally ovulated 3 days ago on cd 29!!!

Hi ladies this was my OPK from 7pm last night. What do you think? I woke this morning to sore nipples so hoping it's a sign 😀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, can you please put me down for oct 28? I am not feeling it this cycle (BD'ed late), have no fatigue and have not been taking supplements but I am a POAS addict so have to test!
Rcp925 - How exciting! FX'ed for a sticky baby!!

Hi ladies, can you please put me down for oct 28? I am not feeling it this cycle (BD'ed late), have no fatigue and have not been taking supplements but I am a POAS addict so have to test!
Rcp925 - How exciting! FX'ed for a sticky baby!!

Welcome :hi: I hope your feeling is wrong and you end up with a surprise bfp!! GL!

Well ladies, I guess I was wrong and this was my month after all.

I am about 11-12 dpo, so I am cautious about it. I never knew about chemicals until I joined this forum so I will wait to tell my DH on my bday next week! An early gift...fingers crossed.

I tested this morning because I was going to workout and I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything baking so I could lower the intensity. I am still in shock :wacko:

Here are my symptoms by DPO since I love reading this stuff from other posts. I have to tell you...I really had more symptoms last month and was sure that I would get a bfp...
1-2 dpo: Cramps
2-3dpo: tired, creamy cm
3-4dpo: tired, bloated and dry chapped lips
4-5dpo: blood in my nose, dry chapped lips
5-6 dpo: cramps and round ligament pain (I felt this when I was about 5 months pregnant with my 1st and went to the hospital because I thought I was miscarrying. It feels like needle pricks running up and down your abdomen -- not fun, took the wind out of me) for about 1/2 hour
6-7 dpo: tired, some cramping, heartburn in the pm
7-8 dpo: heartburn in the pm again, this time I started dry heaving for about 10 mins
8-9 dpo: wave of nausea few mins, tired, not feeling well (congested stuff nose and sore throat)
9-10 dpo: still sick, more congestion and coughing
10-11dpo: cramping throughout the day (light, I swore AF was gonna show up tomorrow), still sick (now my voice is hoarse, so I have a cold) and really bad diarrhea in the pm (sorry tmi). also, my poor awesome DH came to give me a kiss after his workout and my stomach turned! I also felt super short tempered with him. I felt so bad I just went to bed.
11-12dpo: today, still sick, no other symptoms :bfp:

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
Wow that's a great line. Congrats!! I don't know how you women can wait to tell dh. I can't make it through 10 mins with him without spilling the beans. Haha. Congrats girl! Hope it's a sticky bean!!

Wow that's a great line. Congrats!! I don't know how you women can wait to tell dh. I can't make it through 10 mins with him without spilling the beans. Haha. Congrats girl! Hope it's a sticky bean!!

I phoned a friend lol. I just really want to make sure itisnt a chemical pregnancy and put him on an emotional roller coaster...it was hard but I was literally locked in the bathroom for 20 mins. He had to go drop off our LO at school anyway and then went to grocery store. So I spilled my guts to a couple of threads on here to get it out of my system. And I told 1 friend. But yes...I don't know if I can guarantee that I won't breakdown earlier but I'm gonna try.

I phoned a friend lol. I just really want to make sure itisnt a chemical pregnancy and put him on an emotional roller coaster...it was hard but I was literally locked in the bathroom for 20 mins. He had to go drop off our LO at school anyway and then went to grocery store. So I spilled my guts to a couple of threads on here to get it out of my system. And I told 1 friend. But yes...I don't know if I can guarantee that I won't breakdown earlier but I'm gonna try.

I definitely understand not wanting to get his hopes up if it's a chemical. I went through that in August. I knew from 1 dpo that I was pregnant. We would talk to him/her and everything. We were so excited. Then it ended at 4+5. I felt so bad for getting his hopes up but I know the next time the minute I see him I won't be able to contain my smile and he will know somethings up. Lol.

Congratulations not_so_easy. Hope this is your sticky bean!

I definitely understand not wanting to get his hopes up if it's a chemical. I went through that in August. I knew from 1 dpo that I was pregnant. We would talk to him/her and everything. We were so excited. Then it ended at 4+5. I felt so bad for getting his hopes up but I know the next time the minute I see him I won't be able to contain my smile and he will know somethings up. Lol.

so sorry about your loss. i really hope that November is your month!!

Thank you! Me too! Just as a reference point from my experience, my lines never got that dark with my chemical. Even at 19 dpo. Hoping it's a sticky bean for you!!

:happydance: just want to make sure I update all the threads I was on! Seriously did not expect this, I was mentally prepared for AF to come this morning and when she didn't I thought "why not test?" Good thing I did haha

image.jpg

my tests from today!

Attachments

• 10-23-2.jpg
    10-23-2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 10-23-20.jpg
    10-23-20.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 10-23-.jpg
    10-23-.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8