October 2017 due dates

Congrats and welcome everyone! :D

Ugh I was supposed to have my first ultrasound on Valentine's but something came up and I have to reschedule.. Wait another week bwuhhh. I was SO looking forward to it.

Congrats and welcome everyone! :D

Ugh I was supposed to have my first ultrasound on Valentine's but something came up and I have to reschedule.. Wait another week bwuhhh. I was SO looking forward to it.

Well on the bright side you'll be able to see baby better if you're a week further along :flower:

May I join? Got our BFP January 29th! We're due around Oct 14th! This will be our 2nd October baby (our first was due Nov 18th but was born early due to pre-e so ended up being Oct 25th!).

Congrats everyone!!

Welcome Luvn and congrats. I had pree with dd2, so I feel your pain.

Last month we did our first cycle with Clomid because I have PCOS and I don't ovulate on my own. I never got a positive ovulation test. I got a negative pt when I tested last week...and another negative...and another, so I figured that's just what it was.

Then night before last I came out of the shower crying and telling my husband I know he won't visit my grave when I die.:wacko: Sooo I'm a bit emotional. Yesterday morning I figured I'd take one for the hell of it and got a BFP! :happydance:

I didn't believe it so I took another one before I left for work and got another positive. I called my doctor at work and got in for a confirmation appointment after work. They didn't want to take me in until I was 8 weeks but because we used drugs to conceive, they made an exception. Confirmed urine test at doctors, got estimated due date of October 16th!! My husband is the 11th and I'm the 15th. If this works out, we may just have to take our vacations every October. Hehe.

I'm waiting on some bloodwork today to make sure my hormone levels are as they should be. VERY excited.

Congrats!!

AFM, last day on my holter monitor (I'm being monitored by a cardiologist for high blood pressure, tachycardia and suspected AVNRT). I can't want to get this thing off. One of the leads popped off in the middle of the night so I may have to do another 24hr monitor :dohh:

No symptoms, really, thus far. With my daughter I was sick from day 1 all the way through first tri. Hoping it stays away this time!

Hope everyone is well!

mint oreos and orange juice don't go together in case anyone was wondering :sick:

I've been puking all day. Poor Thomas was getting cranky and I had to put him down on a playmat asap to vomit. He was NOT amused. This is gonna be fun.

OB appointment today to get results from my ultrasound! (To see if my dates are right, which I'm sure they are and to check the size of a cyst).

Feeling a little crappy today. Headache, incredibly tired and just over all blegh. I have a feeling morning sickness is on it's way in :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just had our scan this week and go back Tuesday for a repeat. Was able to see the sac and fetal pole so I'm feeling hopeful...

Hopeful enough that DH is buying me a new car this morning :D

Hope it's ok that I join you ladies! Hopefully I get to stick around with you all until October!

Just had our scan this week and go back Tuesday for a repeat. Was able to see the sac and fetal pole so I'm feeling hopeful...

Hope it's ok that I join you ladies! Hopefully I get to stick around with you all until October!

Welcome! I'm so jealous- we couldn't see anything yet when I went Monday.. I had JUST found out I was pregnant Monday so they weren't surprised. Another scan on Thursday next week.

Are you getting a bigger car (for baby)?

Hi ladies, went to Er for bleeding a couple days ago and The ultrasound tech said she saw a cyst on my right ovary and fulid in the uterus and that I should follow up with my OB and they would keep a eye on things. I glanced at the screen and saw a mass looking thing near the baby 😟 Scary.
But saw the lovely hb of 120

Welcome! I'm so jealous- we couldn't see anything yet when I went Monday.. I had JUST found out I was pregnant Monday so they weren't surprised. Another scan on Thursday next week.

Are you getting a bigger car (for baby)?

Yes! I drive a tiny tiny Subaru Impreza right now and my daughters seat barely squeezes in there so we definitely need more room for another baby.

Plus it will be nice to have some bells and whistles. Lol my car is so base; the only thing I've got is power windows and cruise control 🤣 It is also 10 years old though so it's been a trusty car.

Hi ladies. Looks like I'll be picking up the tail end. We are cautiously BFP as of this morning at 10DPO. FF has set my EDD to Halloween. We've been trying for 20 cycles, and had a CP last May, so we're not saying anything to anyone until the doctor can confirm.

Attachments

• IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi all. I have been getting positives all week. I think I'm officially "late" today. I have long cycles and didn't ovulate until CD28 this time. I will be around the end of October if all goes well.

How's everyone feeling?
I keep forgetting I'm pregnant tbh, so far nothing though I know it's still early? Anyone symptom spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->