October babies due dates and bump colours

Lys, I love the photo album! Noah is just so handsome. Kinda sucks you had to go to and from the hospital but at the same time all things considered sounds like a quick and easy birth. hahah easier said than done eh? I'm sure it didn't feel easy at the time but if we remembered every little detail we'd never have a second and third child.

Alright girls.. who's next? ;)

I've got 15 more days to keep baking these little (or not so little really) twinies. Melllly, you were saying on another thread you were thinking this weekend because of your psychic MW!

I did nothing again yesterday! Ekk! So lazy. My DH freaked out on me in the middle of the night last night. Seems my snoring is getting super bad and he literally can't handle it anymore. lol Ummm does he understand I've been putting up with his snoring for nearly 10 years? Anyway, so he got all mad and told me to turn over and so I told him in no certain terms I would not as my hips hurt too much and it's not my fault that my nasal mucus thickens up at night and makes breathing hard for me and bascially to shut it! I'll bet he wishes we had a 4 bedroom house now so he could go sleep in the spare room.

Haha yeah lets hope my midwife is right huh!
Its just ironic as she guessed a girl with sophie, she said to go into labour on the sunday ith Sophie - I did
She has guessed a boy this time, which he is and she has said to go into labour either tomorrow or Sunday as she is working and wants to deliver this one too! That would be crazy if I did haha

Ergh men - as you say you have put up with his snoring so its payback time!! Grrr!
I have a problem dribbling in my sleep at the moment, like loads!! haha loverly!

MA- thanks for reassurance on my measuring:) I always appreciate it when you write back! Strangely, I dont get any sonograms! My last one was 20 weeks and thats it! Oh well, im sure baby wont be tiny and I am willing him to be healthy.

Congrats Lys! How lovely he is:)

Good luck Melllllly on going this weekend:) Make sure to let us know asap if you do!

Little- there's always a couch:) For DH, of course.

Thanks!!

Im sure your LO was just laying funny perhaps? I measured 36 this week and I have always measurd spot on

Aww, love the photos, Lys! You look gorgeous, even moments after giving birth!!

Little, I agree.. if he can't take the snoring, he can always sleep on the couch ;-)

AFM.. I've been getting lots of BH, and definitely have a very sore back.. but not sure that means anything at all. Feels like the TWW.. symptom spotting constantly and analyzing every little twinge ;-)

Anybody know what exactly the period pains are at this point in pregnancy? It gets me pretty bad several times each day now.. I guess it's probably just my uterus stretching? I think our little man is having a growth spurt in there.. last night, DH exclaimed "Wow, your belly is getting huge! You look so pregnant!" (umm... duhh.. I've looked pregnant for a few months now, honey!)
I look in the mirror like 5 times every day, trying to see if my belly has dropped.. haha.. I'm obsessed!

Ooh, 3/5 engaged Melly! good luck for this weekend!

Happy 36 weeks Littlestars! not long now!

xx

Mrs- i've had period pains for a few weeks and my doc keeps saying "normal". Bah. No explanations! So, I guess its just "normal". Hehe.

Mine comes home from work and exclaims "wow, you are bumpin!"....like it just grew during the day while he was gone. Derrrrr.

ooooo wow i missed :baby: :baby:
Congrats Katerdid hope you're both ok.
Lys- wow you just posted how you'd packed your bags and then :happydance: congratulations he is so cute and you're gorgeous i was emotional looking at your pics thank you sooo much for sharing :hugs: welcome Noah :thumbup:
ny- :haha: wow you are bumpin that made me chuckle
littlestars- please please can i be next

i am 3/5 aswell but dont know what it means :blush: apparently i'm lower than 2weeks ago when i was 4/5?
thought i was in labour tues was having pain and contractions but false alarm i'm gutted thought it was time to meet my boy :cry: hopefully won't be long as really struggling sleeping with sore hips and knees

Oh Lys, Noah is GORGEOUS!! Well done you. FX we all have nice short labours like you! x

ooooo wow i missed :baby: :baby:
Congrats Katerdid hope you're both ok.
Lys- wow you just posted how you'd packed your bags and then :happydance: congratulations he is so cute and you're gorgeous i was emotional looking at your pics thank you sooo much for sharing :hugs: welcome Noah :thumbup:
ny- :haha: wow you are bumpin that made me chuckle
littlestars- please please can i be next

i am 3/5 aswell but dont know what it means :blush: apparently i'm lower than 2weeks ago when i was 4/5?
thought i was in labour tues was having pain and contractions but false alarm i'm gutted thought it was time to meet my boy :cry: hopefully won't be long as really struggling sleeping with sore hips and knees

It depends which way your midwife is working, did she say you ere 3/5 engaged?

If 5 finger widths of your baby's head is felt, it is written as 5/5 palpable or 'unengaged'.
If 4 finger widths of your baby's head is felt, it is written as '4/5' palpable or 1/5 engaged.
If 3 finger widths of your baby's head is felt, it is written as '3/5' palpable or 2/5 engaged.
If 2 finger widths of your baby's head is felt, it is written as '2/5' palpable or 3/5 engaged.
If 1 finger width of your baby's head is felt, it is written as '1/5' palpable or 4/5 engaged.
If your baby's head cannot be felt it is written as 'fully engaged' or 'not palpable'.

Which means I am '2/5' palpable or 3/5 engaged.

hey girls, still awaiting my test results. I'm actually really ticked off that they haven't called yet. If I don't hear from them by 2 I'm calling them.

Here is a link to fifth disease.....
https://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/skin/fifth.html#

Lys, your son is gorgeous! Congrats on what sounds like a pretty straightforward labor. :) Hope mine goes like that!

Mommy - wow that's really not cool of them to be taking so long! I'll keep my FX for you!

Happy 35 weeks to you Shelleney! :)

I am so friggin' tired of being so freakin' huge and sore and not fitting any clothing. I put on my capris to go get DD from school and I just can't wear them anymore. They are way too tight.. and yet I'm wearing them since I hav enothing esle to wear. So I'm off to Walmart to buy some yoga pants and maybe another pair of sweatpants. Won't be as nice as the ones I got from Old Navy but they aren't on sale anymore and I hate spending money on clothing I have no intention of fitting in a 6 weeks time.

Wow lys he is so handsome! Congrats again.

Been to the doctors this morning for my almost 37 weeks appointment. In one week I have gone from 1cm dilated to 3cm dilated!!!!:happydance: Baby is all 100% engaged and im 80% effaced. Doctor doesnt think ill make it passed 38 weeks. Heres to hoping!!!!:thumbup:

Asked her about my period type cramps and she said from here on out they will probaby just get worse and stronger and then be accompanied by contractions as I get closer to labor!

Congrats yourstruly, how exciting! I doubt my midwife will be the bearer of such good news for me next week, bt im keeping my FX'd!!

Sorry its a little late, but congrats lys and katerdid!! :happydance:

Finally I got my results. I'm not immune to it. Their solution is to stay away from the ones that are infected or were infected. I laughed and said seriously, its my own children all of them and I'm their main care giver. What am I suppose to do? responds was do your best and we will see you at your appointment on monday.

Since I have no body else to really watch and take care of the girls, I kind of have to take of them. I just pray that everything will be ok.

Finally I got my results. I'm not immune to it. Their solution is to stay away from the ones that are infected or were infected. I laughed and said seriously, its my own children all of them and I'm their main care giver. What am I suppose to do? responds was do your best and we will see you at your appointment on monday.

Since I have no body else to really watch and take care of the girls, I kind of have to take of them. I just pray that everything will be ok.

That is shocking! You poor thing, what a dilemma. You'll have to touch your kids wearing rubber gloves and a gas mask! I cant believe yor doctor can be so dismissive of it x

Well my 8 year old just pointed out that I had a rash covering my legs. When and looked in the mirror and I'm covered. Just like them I had no idea I was sick. Oh course the office is now closed so it will have to wait until morning. Im already taking iron pills so hopefully that is getting to baby Tori. It's been on of those days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->