October babies due dates and bump colours

:happydance: i'm so excited for you!!! :happydance: come on 11.40!!!! :happydance:

I love cakes and such as well. My main focus is cookies though. I make TONS of cookies every year for the neighborhood, church, police, library, hospital and firemen.

My sil took the whole Wilton decorating classes and is pretty awesome at what she does.

I try to stick with cookies and cupcakes though. LOVE decorating. LOVE my KitchenAid :happydance:

cookies!? drooooool! i never get my cookies right :( there always crunchy the whole way through or i undercook them :(

I stick to cakes mainly, im good at them lol! only problem is that theres only ever us to eat them! my poor neighbour gets tonnes of cake all the time! shes was the size of a twig when we first moved here, now shes constantly on a diet lol! xx

thankyou, super excited but also very nervous!!!

im sure everything will be fine hun!! we all get nervous before scans lol! im already losing sleep over mine next week! im so scared that they wont see the gender lol!

Good luck!! xxx

Were Team PINK!!! :pink:

Ive updated my journal & the link is in my siggy at the bottom if anyone would like to see photos etc xx

Congratualtion Mummy2Tyler!!!!! I forget we are all in different timezones. I was thinking you wouldn't know for a little longer.

How did your son take it that he's going to have a little sister?

AFM - it's HOT here today. We're taking DD to a splashpad outsite of the waterban area and having a picnic this afternoon. As long as I can find a good tree to sit under I will be okay. Is anyone else paranoid of the sun this summer? I am because I don't want to get a 'pregnancy mask' suntan.

Congrats on your lil princess!!! how cute that your lil prince shouted he wanted a girl before she even started! haha! bet she was happy to announce he was in fact having a sis lol!
those pics are wonderfull!! how sweet!
awwww congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from scan, we're having a little Boy. Exciting times. x

Thankyou ladies Tyler is really happy hes getting a sister, its what hes said all along xx

Horsey hen - congrats babe on your :blue: bump!! ...Little Boys are fab!! :)

Congrats on your pink bump Mummy2Tylerxx

Congrats on your blue bump horsey_hen

This is gunna sound horrible and I am more then happy to be having another little girl but still kinda jealous of those with one of each.

This is gunna sound horrible and I am more then happy to be having another little girl but still kinda jealous of those with one of each.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm super jealous of you ladies and hope I end up with one of each :blush:

wow horsey hen, congratulations on your :blue: bump

and mummy2 tyler, that is awesome news ! one of each, i so hope i have one of each.. very excited for you. cant wait for my turn.. not feeling any movement either. i have an anterior placenta that is a bit low lying though but what keeps me sane between appointments is my trusty doppler !!

Congrats on the :pink: Mummy2Tyler, how exciting to have one of each!

Congrats on the :blue: Horsey_Hen, boys are so much fun!! Oh and you will have one of each as well, how exciting as well!!

I can not wait to have a definite answer on June 11th!!

Yourstruely- i have thrush 2 :-( went and bought cream today cos apparently can't have tablet when preg aaaarrgh i feel like i have ants in my pants :rofl:
Littlestars- i really want a steam cleaner would you recommend? I remember having a cake when i was little that was like hansel and gretel house similar to the castle idea i loved it.
Chichestermum- please will you be my neighbour and bring me cakes :happydance:

Yourstruely- i have thrush 2 :-( went and bought cream today cos apparently can't have tablet when preg aaaarrgh i feel like i have ants in my pants :rofl:
Littlestars- i really want a steam cleaner would you recommend? I remember having a cake when i was little that was like hansel and gretel house similar to the castle idea i loved it.
Chichestermum- please will you be my neighbour and bring me cakes :happydance:

I wish mine was just thrush. Its actually a really bad bladder infection that was on its way to my kidneys. thankfully the meds seem to be helping. Still getting pretty bad cramping if I walk to much though. Hope the cream helps clear things up for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->