October babies due dates and bump colours

Yourstruly- I think you are fine to feel a tad jealous. I want one of each soooo bad and glad for my boy coming, but still a hint jealous of the girl announcements since I kinda wanted another:)

Congrats on Team :pink: Mummy2Tyler
Congrats on Team :blue: Horsey_hen
xx

Oh, nice to see you here Baby!

Congrats on the awesome scans girls......is everyone's babies measuring perfect and anatomies looking good?

I was so happy when we found out for sure we were having a boy last week. But a part of me was a little sad to lose the girl baby we had imagined. If you imagine it both ways, then you are always losing one possibility when you find out. It's exciting but with a teensy tinge of sadness. Oh well, now I am just getting super psyched for my little boy! Somehow it is hard for me to believe my body can create a boy who will one day grow up to be a man - probably bigger and taller than me. It's crazy to think about!

Good point zb! I am like 5'1 so mine will be bigger than me soon! Lol. I am excited for boy, but im pretty girly, and have had a daughter who is 7 now...so used to all the girly stuff. It will be strange!

I am 5'9", so there's a chance my boy may never be taller than me. I hope he is though! And DH is 5'11" so he probably will be. We'll see. Just imagine some day looking up at your son!!? It's crazy to think about.

Adele - I like my steamer so far, does a good job. Just got a cheap non-brand from a discount store. I didn't want to pay for an expensive one and not use it after a few months. If this one breaks because I use it too much I'll buy a better one next time.

I get the whole wanting to have one child of each gender thing. I have a sad feeling that we're having twin girls. I know in the end I'll never be able to imagine my life any other way but I really would like to experience the other side of things too, especially since I know for a fact this is my last pregnancy. I mean isn't half the reason we have children for the experiences it brings. But I just have to think of it this way. Other people might not get to experience having three daughters or twins so if that's the way it goes then so be it. Just dreading all the weddings we're going to have to pay for!!! lol

LittleStars, I totally agree with you, I want one of each so I can have both experiences. But I think in the end it won't matter like you say. lol, 3 daughters and two twins would certainly be a unique experience! :)

Hi everyone! :hi:

Had to catch up a bit. Congrats on the announcements of baby girl and baby boy! :happydance:

I LOVE hearing the genders coming in. I get REALLY excited! I have a little boy and now a little girl. Sadly my little boy is in heaven. I'd love to try for another little boy in the future though. :winkwink:

Hi everyone !! congrats on the :blue: and :pink: bumps again !!!

nice to see you here too Nyp !

cant wait to find out what we are having. and when i read posts with women who have one of each, i go wow, thats nice !! wish i would have one of each too. although this is baby 1 and yet to go for baby 2 !!

xx hope everyone is doing well, i have absolutely no symptoms at all, except for sore boobs in the morning, and otherwise, im fine all day !! its my trusty doppler that keeps me sane between appointments. !! i havent felt flutters or movements yet and am worried as others seem to feel i so much faster than i do !

Chichestermum- please will you be my neighbour and bring me cakes :happydance:

Sure thing just come and move next to me (or you can camp on the front lawn (sorry back lawn is dedicated to toys!)) and i will have another neighbour to fatten up :) lol! xx

....am i the only woman who really wants another girl and not to have 1 of each?
i know it sounds terrible but id be terrified of having a boy! i havnt got a clue what to with a boy!! obviously if it was a boy id be happy still, just be scouring the baby club for women willing to give me all there advice on lil boys! lol! xx

Hi everyone, can i join?

I'm a mum to 2 DD's aged 10 and 7 and pregnant with my little boy who is due on the 18th October.

Welcome Rachael!

Okay so I was a bad girl and was 'researching' online about the positioning of my twins since they are both transverse. Looks like if they stay that way I will have no choice on whether I have a c-section (which is find since I'm electing to have one). But I hate always having pressure down low and I know this sounds vain but since one is up top and one is down low in my belly, as large as it is it still 'folds' at my waist which makes me feel like when I'm in public I look less pregnant more fat, especially when I sit. So that along with the concern that one of the babies is sure to run out of room so low in my pelvis I was looking to see if anything can be done.. Apparently there are things I can do to try and move them from now until week 32-ish. Mainly hanging out upside-down! lol Worth a shot right? My DH thinks I'm daft but I want to try.

I have my ultrasound tomorrow!!! Getting really excited. My sister has her gender US today, can't wait for a call from her. Sucks for her though since it's her last US until right near delivery, hope it works out. I forget how spoiled I'm getting from so many US's. Not that it's fun being considered high risk but you know what I mean!

Anyway, too hot today.. gotta go melt. Have a good day ladies!

Going for my 20 week ultrasoun in like.......40 minutes. Im sooooooooooo nervous.

chichestermum, my mom was hoping I would have a girl because she only had girls herself. She says she won't know what to do with a grandson. I'm sure she'll figure it out and you will too!

Welcome, Rachel, and good luck with your u/s nypage!!

chichestermum, my mom was hoping I would have a girl because she only had girls herself. She says she won't know what to do with a grandson. I'm sure she'll figure it out and you will too!

Welcome, Rachel, and good luck with your u/s nypage!!

hehehe at least somebody else feels like me, even if its a granny to be and not a mummy lol! im sure il cope if its a boy and il be over the moon after a day or two of worry lol! ...and if not i can always just tuck his winky back and pretend hes a girl haha obv only messing!

Welcome Rachel!! how old are your 2 girlies? are you excited to be adding a boy to your brood? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->