October babies due dates and bump colours

Yay! My worst fears of a something wrong with baby were proven false today and it looks to be a healthy little guy! I already knew it was a boy, but still great to confirm that! Love my baby it was so cute:)

Yay! My worst fears of a something wrong with baby were proven false today and it looks to be a healthy little guy! I already knew it was a boy, but still great to confirm that! Love my baby it was so cute:)

awww congrats on your happy healthy lil man!! xxxx

Thanks a lot. Its so nice to see all is well in there. I gotta trust my body more often. Lol.

Nypage- glad the scan went well Hun & baby boy was confirmed still team :blue:

Yay for team blue nypage!

Glad all is well with your little man!

Welcome Rachael!
Glad your scan went well Nypage!
Happy 20 weeks Littlestars, and good luck for your scan today!

Hi to everyone else :hi:
xx

Thanks Shelleney! Half way baked now! Well except for the fact that the doctor said he'd induce by 38 weeks so I've got only 18 weeks left at most! So crazy!

My US appointment isn't until 2:15 EST so it'll be a while before I update. DH is back at work so DD is coming with me again. She is excited that the US is at the hospital this time instead of a clinic. She said she's going to make sure the doctors don't hurt me. lol So sweet.

Am I the only one who hasn't started buying baby gear? Sometimes I see people's posts and I can't believe how early they are shopping and done everything. I'm a little too laissez faire I think!

Little stars I haven't bought gear yet either. Just a few outfits a while back when found out it was a boy, i was too excited:) I am just not ready for strollers and cribs and stuff yet it seems so early!

i havent bought a single thing. although dh and me have been ogling at prams , strollers, cribs etc at mothercare and mamas and papas, we want to wait until 24 weeks atleast, dont know why but i feel its far too early..

The only thing we have bought so far was our double stroller
https://i55.tinypic.com/2en290n.jpg

And we only got it because it was on sale!

I think we just looked at the single version of that with the infant carrier at target last night...is it baby trend?

Oh gotcha! Yes we looked at the graco, babytrend, and chicco that they have but thinking babys r us may have some other color options for the chicco. They just had one with orange and im not so sure.

Oh gotcha! Yes we looked at the graco, babytrend, and chicco that they have but thinking babys r us may have some other color options for the chicco. They just had one with orange and im not so sure.

We looked at the Chicco too. Just couldnt justify the price. The one we got was 200$ less then the chicco.

The main reason im not buying things yet is I have a 3d ultrasound booked for 16 days from now and I keep having dreams they tell me that the first tech was wrong and its a boy lol.

Haha. I had that same fear for my scan yesterday but i have a pic that is clearly a boy! Lol. I thought the chicco one was pricey too. Actually it was the highest priced one at target but I know that it isnt the most expensive at babys r us. We will see. OH doesnt think to spend that much is needed either. I want to find one that is easy to carry the baby seat since I remember those being a pain!

Wow, you are having a 3D early! Do you plan to do one closer to 30 weeks also? I just thoguth the 3D didnt work well too early cuz they didn't have much fat?

The 3d package I got from my husband as a birthday gift is one ultrasound around 19-25 weeks And then you get a second from 25-30 weeks(ive got my second booked for 28 weeks). Each ultrasound includes a CD of at least 25 pictures, 2 printed pictures a DVD of the ultrasound and its an hour session.

With my daughter I had one at 30 weeks and it was great for face views but she was so big they couldnt get great shots of her body or of her moving much.

When I asked the lady is 23 weeks was ok for viewing the baby she said it was a good time for lots of movement and Some good face pictures also(just not super chubby yet) I googled 23 weeks 3d ultrasound pictures and they look pretty good actually. Im excited!

we were told we could have our 3d from 24 weeks but best before 32 weeks cos otherwise no room and legs end up around heads lol xx

Oh that makes sense! I already thought the pics from my scan werent as great this time around because there wasnt as much room in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->