**October Babies**

i had a talk with her last night about everyone wanting to meet her, lol. dont think it worked :p

me and DH both tried that with Chloe and it didnt work :haha: i think they will jsut ocme when they want to tbh

hi girls :D

hope those who are term pop soon :D
i hope so pop on halloween i think :lol: be a good day to have a birthday cos there would always be loads of parties to go to :lol:

how is everyone today?
i've been full of energy and have washed and dried 5 loads of baby clothes and blankets etc...and i realised i dont have any sheets for his cot yet! so i need to get some of them.
he has a decent ammount of clothes in size 0-3 and 4 newborn size outfits and a random selection of 3-6 so i think i managed well with not having too many. :D

Just popping in to say
WAHOOOOO its almost our turn ladies :D

Wishing everyone whos due shortly the very best of luck and sending lots of labour dust to full term ladies!!!
xx

I have nothing left to wash, so I am bored out of my mind, lol.

hi girls :D

hope those who are term pop soon :D
i hope so pop on halloween i think :lol: be a good day to have a birthday cos there would always be loads of parties to go to :lol:

how is everyone today?
i've been full of energy and have washed and dried 5 loads of baby clothes and blankets etc...and i realised i dont have any sheets for his cot yet! so i need to get some of them.
he has a decent ammount of clothes in size 0-3 and 4 newborn size outfits and a random selection of 3-6 so i think i managed well with not having too many. :D

My little girl is a halloween baby :thumbup: :D I love it!!

7days to go and doesnt look liek she wants to show her face yet either

I know its so exciting, howeve non of our babies seem to be showing their faces yet :haha:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance:
It's nearly time to meet all our LOs!!!

AAAAAAAH :dance:

Can you tell I'm excited? :haha: xxx

No Arianna today (its still only 7pm here though). I think she wants to be late. :nope:

Now I'm overdue I guess I'm having an October pumkin, mind if i join you ladies? :flower: x

I lost my 3rd plug yesterday (and still lossing more of it today) the last 2 times i lost no way near as much as i am this time just hoping something might kick start soon.

My mum keeps sayign she is coming to take me for a bumpy car ride :haha:

It can depend some people dont realsie they lose it at all, some people lose it in labour, some lose it 2-3 weeks before and some people lose it a day or two before labour. everyone is diffrent tbh.
Im hoping this time im one f these people who lsoe it a day or two before :haha:

I lost mine 3 weeks ago :(

But no bloody show or anything!

But my induction is booked for next friday if nothing happens beforehand :D
xxx

i think we should update this so we know whos due next!! and whos had their little ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->