**October Babies**

Jadelm

Reaction score
I had a search and couldn't find one in the Teen section, only in second tri and I keep seeing the months in here and never an October one!!

Sooo... who's due in October???

I'm due on 21st with a little girl, Evie :flower:

So we're all around having our 20 week scans! Mine's in a week :thumbup: excited? If you've already had it what was the verdict :blue: or :pink: ?

Here are the October dates as suggested :flower:

**6th October**
EmandBub

**7th October**
mrs. stokes BABY ARIANNA BORN :pink:
Catherine_17 BABY GRACELYNN BORN :pink:

**11th October**
Marzipan_girl

**12th October**
Due#1-2010 BABY CHLOE BORN :pink:

**14th October**
jennieandbump

**15th October**
FayDanielle BABY MIYA BORN :pink:

**16th October**
veganmum2be BABY FRANK BORN :blue:

**19th October**
baby <3 daly

**21st October**
Jadelm

**23rd October**
emmylou209

**25th October**
leo_mummy

**31st October**
LizzieC
newmommy23​

Much love xxxx

I am due Oct 2nd. We already had our 20 week scan, but baby was shy so we didn't get to find out the gender but we are having a 3D ultrasound on the 12th of this month, so hopefully I get to update with the gender then!

Im due on the 6th october :pink: bump
I have never seen poctober in here either. You should do what they do in the october one, and have everyones duedates on the top of the thread.

23rd of oct and got my scan this friday still not sure if to find the sex out thou:shrug:

I've got my scan on 7th June, but I already know the sex cos I cheated and had a private one heehee. Can't wait to see bubs again though, then I've got a 4D one on 22nd June so it's an exciting month :) It's funny, cos it's my birthday on 9th but I've barely even thought about it whereas all the baby-related dates are stuck in my mind!! xxx

How much are you spending on 4D scans surely they are cositing you loads. I would love one but where i am they are really expensive, and OH dont want me wasting money that could be spent on the baby

How much are you spending on 4D scans surely they are cositing you loads. I would love one but where i am they are really expensive, and OH dont want me wasting money that could be spent on the baby

where bouts in the midlands r u?

Near nottingham, i know there is a babybond one buts its quite expensive, and is the only one near me i can find

this is the cheapest they do at my local one
Purpose of the scan: Bonding, Reassurance and Fetal Growth Report, ideally between 24 – 32 weeks gestation (20 – 26 weeks for multiple pregnancy). Includes Babybond well-being checklist, growth report with fetal weight estimation, sexing of baby if requested, thermal b/w 3D scan prints, 1 x 4D scan “short DVD” in sleeve in white, blue or pink Babybond bag, to take home: £139

I'm having like the super duper gold package but it's on special offer cos I'm having it done on father's day and it's £115, which would be loads if I paid for it by myself but luckily FOB and my Mum are splitting it with me. FOB wasn't really too fussed with having it done but I basically said to him if you don't want to pay towards it then why should you get to come and experience it and then at the thought of missing out on seeing his little girl he jumped at the chance to split it with me :haha: plus I'll be using some of my birthday money :)

I'd definately get one if you could somehow afford it, no matter how much OH doesn't want to! It's something special that you can only do now and when I went for my private sexing scan just at the end the sonographer let me have a quick peek on the 4D and she put her arm across her face as he did it and even though I didn't see her properly just the detail made me break down into tears cos it was like actually seeing my baby! Can't wait to show her the DVD when she's older too, plus I get to show all my friends/family at my baby shower :happydance: xxx

Yes i was looking at finding out if their is anywhere cheaper. But babyoind is the only one i can find locally. I would see how much money i have left after paying the wedding off next month and then book it then. I think it would be a nice present from myself for doing all my exams whcih i finish at the end of June, so i would book it for 1st week in July if i have one and can afford it

Yeah you deserve to treat yourself :D People do things like get special pregnancy massages and spa treatments and stuff to make themselves feel better during pregnancy and stuff but I'd well rather treat myself this way :)

If you could get to Lincoln then the cheapest they offer is £79.99 without DVD or £99.99 with DVD xxx

Found a place that does mini scans for 85 including 10min dvd and 4 black and white prints. Good value? Done by babyscan (never heard of them) so would have to see if anyone else have before i book it

Just found the same place through a website of their own. What do you think? I would prob go for the £85 package as it isnt to much money. ut you still get good things. And if i think i will go for it, do they normally allow you to buy the 4D pics?

Yeah you can normally buy extra scan pics for £5 at places like that, I think that's really good value for money and definately worth it xxx

I think £85 is quite good alot cheaper than babybond. I will see what OH says and if he agress i will prob def go for it :D

https://www.face2facebabyscans.co.uk/

in leicester and pretty cheap im thinkin of goin there

No boys in October yet :) x

EDIT: that we know of of course lol

No boys in October yet :) x

EDIT: that we know of of course lol

yes very true, im sure there will be some boys however.
If OH agress i think i will have the £85 package. They do a £135 paskage which is slightly longer but i cant afford that much extra, and the £85 one you still get a DVD so i think its worth it.

Yep definately definately worth it, I was only gonna get the bronze one for £100 but it was only an extra £15 for the gold cos it was a special offer so thought it was worth it :) you deffo want the DVD though, that's gotta be the best bit xxx

you get this
4D Mini Scan - £85
Weeks 20 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
4 x 3D black/white thermal prints
So the scan must be more than 10 mins long as they cheak baby over in the normal scan type 1st. then change to 4d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->