*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Had 20 week scan today, nuchal is measuring average now and he looks healthy :cloud9::cloud9: obviously something like a chromosome problem may happen when hes born but he looks good!! he was wriggling round like mad and kept looking straight at us, so awkward like his daddy and nosy like me lol! oh and he started pouting he looked like a little monkey haha... i'm measuring 27th september so a week ahead hes going to be a big baby :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I hate that I can't fall asleep no matter how tired I am! I just love laying here listening to my husband snore....

Ugh my husband snores too. Do you find the sound extra annoying while pregnant?

Hope you manage to sleep soon.

Haha same here. I don't know why but I get so annoyed at it now! And hes so hard to wake up. Ive started tickling his feet with my toenails hehe its the only thing that stops him for a minute or so

That's great Stacey! Sounds a little cute boy pouting away already! :)

Good news Stacey :)

I'm feeling poorly today, sore throat, bad chest and runny nose :-( first cold since christmas. We were all laid up and ill over christmas for almost a month and couldnt get rid of it! hopefully won't be a repeat situation.
Also getting bummed out about not feeling this baby move very much. I was feeling my others frequently at this stage and Georgia was especially wriggly. I used to feel her for 15mins at a time wobbling and poking around about 4 times a day from 15 weeks.
I feel this baby do one poke or kick about 2-3 times a day some times around 5 and other times not at all.

Good news Stacey :)

I'm feeling poorly today, sore throat, bad chest and runny nose :-( first cold since christmas. We were all laid up and ill over christmas for almost a month and couldnt get rid of it! hopefully won't be a repeat situation.
Also getting bummed out about not feeling this baby move very much. I was feeling my others frequently at this stage and Georgia was especially wriggly. I used to feel her for 15mins at a time wobbling and poking around about 4 times a day from 15 weeks.
I feel this baby do one poke or kick about 2-3 times a day some times around 5 and other times not at all.

Boys are lazy! My oldest wasn't a big mover at all. This one seems to be equally as lazy!!

Hey everyone!
My name is Kayla, I'm due October 6th with a little boy! :)

Welcome to the new ladies!

Congrats staceymxx on a good scan :)

Congrats to the other ladies on good scans!

Today (FINALLY!) Is my big day!!:wohoo:
It os not until later this afternoon but I have lots to do so it shouldn't drag too bad. I am nervous because of my age, but hopeful everything is fine.

Anatomy scan today at 4!!! So excited. Can't wait to see her again. Today is going to take forever!

TMI-

I think I got my first hemorrhoid today.. or an anal fissure. It really scared me and made me worried. I was using the bathroom (#2) and it hurt a lot and so I looked down and blood was dripping out, and when I wiped the toilet paper was covered in bright red blood. I cleaned up with a baby wipe and haven't had any blood since then. It made me sick to my stomach though. I don't see anything on the outside, but now I'm worried about blood infections. I don't know if that can happen with hemorrhoids though. I took a sitz bath. I was reading about Tucks pads but not sure how helpful they are for pain if you don't have any on the outside. I don't know if there are any more. Anyone have any information on these?

Congrats on the recent gender reveals and good scans, and welcome to the new members!

Welcome Kaylamariee! :wave:

Thinking of you Kel21 and StarBrites FX'd for all good news! :hugs:

Anatomy scan today at 4!!! So excited. Can't wait to see her again. Today is going to take forever!

TMI-

I think I got my first hemorrhoid today.. or an anal fissure. It really scared me and made me worried. I was using the bathroom (#2) and it hurt a lot and so I looked down and blood was dripping out, and when I wiped the toilet paper was covered in bright red blood. I cleaned up with a baby wipe and haven't had any blood since then. It made me sick to my stomach though. I don't see anything on the outside, but now I'm worried about blood infections. I don't know if that can happen with hemorrhoids though. I took a sitz bath. I was reading about Tucks pads but not sure how helpful they are for pain if you don't have any on the outside. I don't know if there are any more. Anyone have any information on these?

Congrats on the recent gender reveals and good scans, and welcome to the new members!

Good luck on your scan today! With my ds I got an anal fissure, I don't remember doing anything for it though. For hemorrhoids I like to use the creams, but my MIL swears by the tucks pads!
Welcome Kaylamariee! :wave:

Thinking of you Kel21 and StarBrites FX'd for all good news! :hugs:

Thank you!

Good luck with the scans today ladies and welcome to the new members

StarBrites- I haven't had an anal fissure... but I recently just got rid of some mild external hemorrhoids. The remedies I found that worked best for me were Coconut oil, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and a couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head. Warm bathes helped ease the pain for me. HTH! :flower:

Welcome to the new ladies! I noticed one of you (I think it was Cntrygal) who is due the same day as I am!!

Haha same here. I don't know why but I get so annoyed at it now! And hes so hard to wake up. Ive started tickling his feet with my toenails hehe its the only thing that stops him for a minute or so

Lol!

I am having major problems with my hands falling asleep. Today they both hurtso bad and I can't even make fists :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->