*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I see you have a Xander Lauraemily any thoughts on maybe Xavier? I like Logan and Maxwell.

We've decided on Parker Jay.

We are thinking Thomas for our baby. :) will give it more thought as time gets nearer!

Yeah we did think about Xavier & DH loves Zane too. I do like both names but I think they sound too similar too Xander. Although my sister is called Lisa & DH argues that Laura & Lisa sound just as similar. I'm not convinced though.

We're hoping to narrow it down to 2 names then wait until we meet him before deciding between the 2.

Lol Xander & Xavier are easy to yell together when they are getting into trouble.

AllStar-If one middle name sounds good go for it. He could end up in glasses or something the kids and my brother teased me for that. Now he needs them for most things:p

Michael for our little boy. It is my husbands fathers name and his middle. Well prob call him Mikey.

Any ideas for a nickname for "grayson"? I figured Gray, but my mom made a face at it, LOL. We figured Emmy for Emersyn.

I'm jealous of all of you who have names picked. I wish we could decide. DH says we should wait and see when the baby is born but I'd like to decide before.

Whigfield-thanks! I like Finn too, lovely name :) Thomas is the only one we both agree on so far though!

Love all the names you guys are coming up with! So cute!

Congrats soblessedmama on the blue bump!

We find out genders next Monday! :happydance: I just posted a blog up today asking everyone to guess genders :)

https://babymac123.blogspot.ca/2014/06/let-play-game.html?m=1

I still think Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy but the last few nights I've have dreams they're both boys. So who knows! Haha

Our names are:

Boy - James Adam Phillip (or James Phillip Adam if my hubby gets his way...opinions? Which way sounds better)

Girl - Brooke Alishea Rose

If it's two boys or two girls we'll have to think up some more! Haha we have short lists though of favs. My fav boy names are Sawyer, Davis and Skyler

My fav girls names are Mandy, Sawyer, Skylar, Peyton. I have a few others too. Lots of girl ideas! Think I mentioned before but hubby still loves Justice and I just don't like it. So we'll see...haha

My oldest step daughters both have 2 middle names but then my youngest only has one because they couldn't think of a second they liked. It's never been an issue for her. ;)

So my doctor is having me do a 24 hour pee sample. Lucky me I get to sit at home all day peeing into a bottle they've provided. It's very awkward and kind of gross!

Wow! So much to catch up on! Congrats rbourre, soblessedmama on blue bumps.

Vitamins: I'm on much more medication than any of you here I guess.

1. Prenatal Vitamins
2. Vitamin B12 shots (once a month)
3. Vitamin D3 sachets (once a week)
4. Delayed release Asprin
5. Iron with Folic Acid
6. Calcium with Vit D

Preparations: Some of you are really so prepared and it makes me super nervous. Those who are not prepared... please do not panic. I'm sure you'll be able to get everything in place by the time baby is here. My mom still insists we wait until month 7 or 8. But some of my close friends already bought some small stuff we need... diaper bag, towels, blankets, rubber sheets, bedding with mosquito net etc., Though I haven't bought anything myself yet, I've been going window shopping and marking up things I will buy when I can.

Names: Lovely names everybody! Indians have a weird naming method where the baby's time of birth decides what letter the name will start with. So I'll have to wait until I see my baby to be able to name him. For the time being, I'm calling him Mickey... which will prolly be what I call him at home later too.

Newlywed - Could Grayson be called Sonny for short? or is it too cheeky? I like Emmy.

Ankle swells: Feet up is always good. However what worked wonders for me was Barley water. The swelling literally disappeared.

AFM - UTI is gone completely and I feel so relieved but I still need to continue my water therapy.

Hope all of you are doing well and sorry about the length! ;)

23 weeks today and spent over 3 hours in the assessment unit on labour ward:wacko:
LO is fine but I've been suffering with abdominal pain which they've put down to stretching however they did find something in my wee so that's been sent off. Was not a fun afternoon lol. However only one more week till V-day:happydance:

I think we've decided on either Logan or Jaiden, I prefer Logan however FOB prefers Jaiden:dohh:

Haha, this is something fun the team yellow mamas did in my Jan. Jellybeans group. We set up a pool game for guessing dob, gender, weight and length for all the yellow babies. I just set one up for myself. Here is the link for anyone who wants to give it a try: https://www.expectnet.com/games/MysteryPumpkin

It's super easy to set up, they have a aid version and a free version, which is nice. Also, for 2nd and 3rd or more time mamas giving info on previous babes, helps the guessers, lol. My daughter was 8 days late, 5 lbs 15 oz, 17 3/4 inches. My son was 8 days early, 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long.

So my doctor is having me do a 24 hour pee sample. Lucky me I get to sit at home all day peeing into a bottle they've provided. It's very awkward and kind of gross!

I hated doing that when I had my daughter.

We haven't decided on any first names. I honestly have no idea what his name will be. The middle name will be David after my dad who passed away in 2007. We just have to come up with a name that goes with David.

Baby has been moving around a lot today. I keep feeling what I assume is punches to my bladder. His feet are up by my belly button so I know it's not kicks.

10 days until I get to see him on the ultrasound again. I'm not sure if I mentioned that I have to go back on the 13th because they couldn't get some measurements. This time, since I already know it's a boy I am going to ask them to show me his boy parts for confirmation. I saw them very briefly last week at the ultrasound but the tech went past so fast since she wasn't allowed to tell us what the baby is.

I'm jealous of all of you who have names picked. I wish we could decide. DH says we should wait and see when the baby is born but I'd like to decide before.

Same here I've had a name picked for years now. Sara rose, and now that I'm actually pregnant I just can't be 100% sure until I see her. Dh and I sat down to look at names together but literally liked nothing...not even any maybes.

It's really weird we've not really discussed names that much and have no names as of yet, with the last two we had a girl and boy name sorted by now. I'm really laid back with preparation this time though best get a move on though otherwise I'll be full term and panicking before I know it ha ha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->