*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Urgh. Dd2 kicked me in the bump full force and it was so painful :-( been so worried about if baby is ok, I just burst into tears. It's been a rough pregnancy with the extra scans and hospital visits for heavy bleeds.

Just want to be full term already!

Hope your ok! I'd ring midwife just to make sure or for a check up x

On name front I picked Alistair, I hadbit picked from last winter it sounds posh lol!

Baby has been kicking loads then over last few days hes gone quiet, very worried x

I was up all night with stomach issues ugh. Baby was moving and kicking like crazy I hope nothing is wrong!

Thanks Stacey. Think we are going to try and get a private scan done as soon as they can fit us in

Hopefully everything is okay yoyo! Is there any other pain besides the kick itself?

On name front I picked Alistair, I hadbit picked from last winter it sounds posh lol!

Baby has been kicking loads then over last few days hes gone quiet, very worried x

This happened to me too...the last few weeks I've been feeling kicking everyday then this week for like 2 days I felt nothing but then last night and this morning I felt him again. I think since it's still early the kicking won't be as consistent. But if you are worried maybe call the doctor and see what they say

Baby was active all day yesterday, but was quiet this morning. I've felt him a little bit over the last half an hour. He's starting to move up past my belly button now and my belly looks lopsided.

I went shopping last night and looked at all the baby boy clothes. I love baby boy clothes and always hoped I'd have a boy so I could buy them. I'm excited to start buying stuff, but that won't be for another 5-6 weeks. We don't want to buy a bunch of stuff just to have to pack and move it next month. I'm sure there will be times when I see something and buy it before then, but we don't want to get too much before we move.

This happened to me too...the last few weeks I've been feeling kicking everyday then this week for like 2 days I felt nothing but then last night and this morning I felt him again. I think since it's still early the kicking won't be as consistent. But if you are worried maybe call the doctor and see what they say

I put doppler on and his heart beat is strong, I'm trying to be rational not expecting kicks to be constant but going to ring hospital in a couple of days if it carrys on x

I put doppler on and his heart beat is strong, I'm trying to be rational not expecting kicks to be constant but going to ring hospital in a couple of days if it carrys on x

At my last appt, which was at 17 weeks, my midwife said I prob wouldn't be feeling kicks until 20-22 weeks. I told her I was already feeling them starting at 15 weeks. She said that was definitely early especially since this is my first baby. It's hard not to worry since I've already been feeling them but I have to remember it's still early. He gave me a really good kick earlier when I was driving…definitely reassuring to feel that!

Think baby is ok-he has been kicking me. Got my stroppy toddler to bed-she's been a nightmare today!

Booked a 3d scan that's in 18 days, can't wait :)

So glad your LO seems to be okay Yo_Yo:flower:

Is it acceptable to beat someone to death when you're pregnant? My FOB is a complete nightmare!
He said he'd come round today as it's his day off to see our puppy and how I'm doing after being in hospital then bails as he "might" be going ice skating with his friend and some random girl and that he's been busy all day, found out his version of busy is watching his mate play xbox all day :growlmad:
He knows how stressed and terrified I was from being there yesterday and on top of that one of my dogs is dying:cry: He knows all this and I thought he might want to show me some support.
I have given him SO many chances and I thought he might actually give a flying f**k that I was in hospital whilst 5 months pregnant with his son but no.
I feel so terrible that I can't get my son's dad to even care:cry:

I'd not felt movement all yesterday evening, actually got Doppler out for first time in weeks and found hb. Felt small movement once last night and this morning, finally got loads of movement this afternoon so was a very quiet 24 hours. Did not like it at all :-(

Baby has been flopping around and kicking all afternoon. I can't get him to kick my hand though, he stops kicking every time I put my hand on my belly to feel. I want to feel a kick from the outside, but so far I haven't because he does this every time. If he is anything like my daughter, he will be kicking me really hard in a few weeks.

Just wanted to share our name choice. We already have a Noah Thomas and an Eli Chase, this baby boy will be Joshua Colton. Not sure yet if we'll call him Joshua or Colton. Love hearing everyone else's choices. Had appointment today. Belly measured well, heartbeat was 138 and she said swelling of my feet/ankles was not an issue because blood pressure was ok. Not real happy with my weight gain- but think my feet might weigh 2 pounds each! :)

Baby3onboard I love the names Noah and Eli, they were both on our original list :)

So sorry to hear, vickyandchick. :hugs: Hopefully he will come round the closer you get to your DD. You split up fairly recently, didn't you? :hugs:

Glad to hear everything's fine YoYo!

Glad baby boy seems to be doing okay, Yo_Yo!

Vicky- I am very sorry your FOB is being so insensitive! Hopefully he comes to his senses soon and starts being there for you!

21 wks today! Here are my most recent bump pics! Measuring on schedule still, all my levels are normal and baby's HR was at 158 the other night when I checked it! I thought of a girl's name I really liked, and Dh likes it too... except that it's so long! :haha: Anyway, it's Emberlee Savannah...

Attachments

• 2014-06-04 14.36.59.jpg
    2014-06-04 14.36.59.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014-06-04 14.36.52.jpg
    2014-06-04 14.36.52.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014-06-04 14.36.17.jpg
    2014-06-04 14.36.17.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
Yoyo I'm glad you're a bit more reassured and you have a scan to look forward to. I'm sure all is fine.

As for me I have had the worst day. I'm worried about the impact of all the stress on the baby. This morning I found out that my friend (age 33) who has been having cancer treatment for a year has been told there's nothing more they can do and may only have a few weeks left. As if that wasn't enough I then received a call this afternoon to say my mum and partner were involved in a major car crash on holiday in Scotland and my mum was taken to hospital by air ambulance. She seems ok except for a broken pelvis, 2 broken arms and a bruised face and her partner has fractured his sternum but she's in shock and will be in for a few days. I really want to see her but she's so far away and I'm supposed to be flying to New York tomorrow for my holiday! Mum has insisted I still go and she's fine but I do worry... What a day.

Baby has been flopping around and kicking all afternoon. I can't get him to kick my hand though, he stops kicking every time I put my hand on my belly to feel. I want to feel a kick from the outside, but so far I haven't because he does this every time. If he is anything like my daughter, he will be kicking me really hard in a few weeks.

Mine does the same thing! I get super hard kicks, but as soon as I put my hand on my belly, the kicks stop!

I have been craving soda soooo bad, and I know it's terrible for me! I can't stay away from it! I'm seriously considering investing in a soda stream so that It's not aaaas bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->