*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Loving all the bump shots ladies! :) Here's my latest, a comparison between today (week 19) and week 14:

image.jpg

19 Weeks Today! :happydance:

Can't believe I'm this far! I remember making my 3D scan apt a couple months ago and feeling like it was so far away and now it's here! October will be here before we know it!

Next big milestone beyond the halfway point next week (though with twins I probably hit my halfway a couple weeks ago!) is V-Day. Just get me to 24 weeks!!! :)

After that we have end of work time probably in August and then babies in October! Hoping the hot summer flies by!

I'm having some pains now in my numb thigh. Not constant but just a sharp jab once or twice a day. Hope it's not a big deal. If it gets worse going to call my doc. Also having lots of carpal tunnel pain and numbness in my right hand. So annoying!

I've thought I felt the baby or babies again a few times today, though not as much as last night. Can't wait to feel them more!!!

Aww such cute bumps everyone has thanks so much for sharing.

Here is my updated 22+6 pic. I gained 2 lbs just this week. Eek! Ok gotta cut back on the snacks now lol

I decided to wear just a tank top so you can really see the bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Adorable bumps everyone!! I love seeing comparison pics! I am thinking of doing a comparison collage of my bumps from all my pregnancies to see if I can tell by how I am carrying if it is a boy or girl.

Hey ladies, a name came to me a few days ago and I shared it with my Dh. He likes it but he thinks it will be too long for him to remember, lol. It's Emberlee Savannah. He says he does like it a lot, he just doesn't want to forget how to spell his daughter's name (if we are having a girl) like leaving the "h" off of Savannah or putting "ly" on the end of Emberlee instead of the "lee". What do you girls think?

Cute bumps!

La mere I think that is a beautiful name! He'd get 6sed to the spelling I bet! Lol

Lamere - very pretty. I'm sure DH would get used to it

Bump photo from today, hopefully you can see it through the mess on the mirror, just got it out from storage after moving across the country.

Note to self: Clean the mirror. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 14
Thanks, ladies... I'd like to come up with a couple more girl names and the same number of boy names so we can have so picked out and then can meet our little mystery pumpkin to see which name suits them best!

La mere - Emberlee is a cute name :) im not sure about the spelling. I think whatever looks best with the last name is probably the better way to go. Your hubby will get used to the spelling :)

We had the same issue with Lilybelle.
I couldnt decide on Lilliebelle, Lillybelle, Lily-Belle or Lilybelle.
So I just went with the last one. Our last name is Hartnell and I thought it looked the best with it.
have no idea what middle name we will use tho.

I have been cleaning like mad trying to get rid of clutter and junk. Before we moved to this city we downsized to the essentials and somehow we have accumulated so much stuff. its driving me crazy so I started with the kids toys. Bagged up 3 bags of them!! The linen cupboard is on my list next as soon as I have the energy to move and my back stops aching lol

Such beautiful bumps!! I can't believe everyone is I'm the 2nd Tri and some so close to the 3rd Tri! Congrats on all the most recent gender reveals :) boys are still in the lead :) hope you ladies are all doing well. I like to pop in here every now and then to see how you all are and new things are happening in your lives.

Not much happening here. Im currently in the TWW yay! FX for. Feb baby. I still can't believe I won't be having a October baby with u ladies. I loved this group. So glad I can stay in touch. Will be testing next week! Can't wait!

Good luck with your testing jm! It's really good to hear how you are :) I hope you get a sticky very soon!!

This is my 22+5 bump pic. It is so high. Im not sure why. My uterus is up by my ribs already.
the only other time I was this high was with the twins so maybe my uterus is just really stretchy after having them? None of my singles were this high this early.

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/20140606_162204_zpsd1633af7.jpg

Lovely bumps ladies! :)

JM-fingers crossed, well I have everything crossed for you honey. :flower: you'll always be one of the Bumkins Group, even with a Feb etc baby :)

Good luck with your testing jm! It's really good to hear how you are :) I hope you get a sticky very soon!!

This is my 22+5 bump pic. It is so high. Im not sure why. My uterus is up by my ribs already.
the only other time I was this high was with the twins so maybe my uterus is just really stretchy after having them? None of my singles were this high this early.

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/20140606_162204_zpsd1633af7.jpg

My bump is super high too. I already feel rib kicks. Carrying completely different then with my daughter.

Cute bump Jcliff.

I've never been kicked in the ribs! I always seem to carry really low!

Oh, rib kicks are killers! Since I am so short and have such a short torso.. ugh, both my daughter and son loved to kick me in the ribs and keep their feet lodged between them! By that time in my pregnancy I was so ready to not be pregnant anymore... :haha:

zephyr - I hadn't though of that, lol. I guess because we didn't have that issue with my LO's names. I don't really like the spelling with the "ly" on the end for some reason and I think changing it to "leigh" would make the matter worse! :haha: Our last name is Wilson, so I really think any of them would work.

So I finally got the full results of my ultrasound. I was measuring 3 days ahead, I have an anterior placenta, and they couldn't get the "4 chamber view" of babies heart... Should I worry about that?

My first they had trouble seeing one chamber cause of her position and she wouldn't move. They just asked me to go back the following week. All was fine.

:haha: oh yes! Now I see it's zephyrs!

I really should use my eyes better!

So I finally got the full results of my ultrasound. I was measuring 3 days ahead, I have an anterior placenta, and they couldn't get the "4 chamber view" of babies heart... Should I worry about that?

It's probably just baby's position. I have to go back next Friday because they couldn't get a proper view of something, but I'm not sure what. My friend had to go back after her ultrasound because they couldn't get a good view of the chambers in baby's heart and when she went back, everything was fine.

I wouldn't worry about it right now, newlywed, are they going to have you back for a repeat scan to try again. They had some trouble getting spinal measurements when I went but she just made me get up walk around a lay back down and baby just moved a tiny bit enough to get what they needed.

I can't remember who it was who posted about making a 11-12 hour drive coming up but if you're reading this can you let me know how that goes? We have just booked our vacation for July 4th week and it'll be a 12 hour drive and I'll be 27/28 weeks at that point. Dr said it's fine just make sure I'm stopping often to get out and move legs and stuff but I'm a bit nervous. But soooo excited for a vacation I need some sooo badly and I'll be counting down the days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->