*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hi!
Can I join you ladies?
Due October 3rd! Super excited!
Anyone got symptoms yet?
I'm feeling symptom free, can't actually wait for morning sickness again!

Hi ladies,

I think I am due the 30/9 (or the 9/30 in the USA) so if you could add me. I went to 40+1 last time so I will prepare for an early labour this time I think.

jmandrews our daughters are almost the same age :) how are you finding running around after a toddler? I am finding it more of a struggle now, I'm so tired by the end of the day.

I really need to start a pregnancy journal :p

Welcome aboard Yo_Yo and Kittlady congrats!!

Yo_yo, I dont have any symptons other than cramps its a little scary but I am trying to enjoy it because I usually get really bad morning sickness around 6 weeks.

I hate water and I hate lemon so I might do fruit infused water with my favorite fruits.

Who is a first time mom here? I dont see any introductions so I will start. (Sorry if I overlooked them).

Im Erika, 31 with three sons ages 12, 5, and 2. All of them are December/January babies so it was a busy time for me up until last weekend. My DH is 29. We were NTNP since April then converted to Not TTC in October so this was a little bit of a surprise but we are thrilled. Also Im from the US. If all goes well this is my last pregnancy so I plan to really enjoy it and not complain like I usually do lol.

Welcome YoYo and kittylady! :happydace:

I am a first time mom. :D

Yay, glad you figured it out jmandrews :) Sorry I didn't respond, we left to the grocery store.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I bought a couple of the crisp apple ICE's. I've had them before, we actually had some here but my bf drank them :p Our grocery store has their own brand too instead of 10/$10 it was 10/$6.. we bought a few of those too.. they aren't calorie free though they are 10 calories.. but I'm fine with that. Also bought some fruit to snack on to get extra water and some lemons to put in my water. Not sure why I dislike water so much, but I always have! I'll crave it every once in awhile.. but when I really need it, I can't seem to drink it.. hah!

Thank you! That is ok :) I am glad you were able to get to the store and something you actually like to drink. Water is hard to drink. I def. understand.

Welcome Yo Yo and kittylady!!!!

I am tired and hungry/thirsty more than normal. I'm also going to the bathroom way more! My bladder always feels full. My boobs are super sensitive. I really hope I don't get morning sickness. I didn't have it with DD either.

welcome new mommy's 2 be and congratts!

I live in the UK, London, also going to be a 1st time mum and sooo excited about it. we have been ttc for 2 years, had an early mc in january last year.. the same day i found out i was PG last week can you beleive it!

I'm not sure what my edu is, will find out on Monday after blood draw.

h&h 9 months to everyone.

Hi ladies,

I think I am due the 30/9 (or the 9/30 in the USA) so if you could add me. I went to 40+1 last time so I will prepare for an early labour this time I think.

jmandrews our daughters are almost the same age :) how are you finding running around after a toddler? I am finding it more of a struggle now, I'm so tired by the end of the day.

Aw they are!!! I love that! Yes I am sooooo tired! I am falling asleep earlier than normal and I have been taking naps when she does. How are you feeling? Any symptoms other than being tied?

Pregnant 3 times(9-11 weeks first time and 2 and 3 were both only few weeks in) no baby yet. First time Mom. 31 LTTTC since early 09.

Hi!
Can I join you ladies?
Anyone got symptoms yet?

Yo yo how old are your daughters? Are you hoping for a boy this time?

as far as the water thing goes .. I like to put cut up lemon in my water. if I don't have lemon I put just a splash of 'simply lemonade' in there. that helps me drink more :) I too have been dehydrated the past couple of days. me , dh, & dd have all contracted some sort of food poisoning :( but I think it's at the end of its course! thank god!

Hope you feel better soon! How have you been feeling other than sick from food poisoning?

My DD thinks this is for her. Such a silly girl. :) I had to share. It made me laugh. She did this on her own.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
Lots of first time moms, so exciting.

jmandrews your little lady is so adorable!

Hi ladies,

Aw they are!!! I love that! Yes I am sooooo tired! I am falling asleep earlier than normal and I have been taking naps when she does. How are you feeling? Any symptoms other than being tied?

I think tiredness has been the worst, I've had stomach cramps on and off and a feeling of being unwell though not like last time when I constantly felt nauseous though wasn't sick much. I am eating like a horse and am never full :haha: I do keep meaning to nap when she does but I enjoy my quiet time so I haven't really been taking advantage :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I think tiredness has been the worst, I've had stomach cramps on and off and a feeling of being unwell though not like last time when I constantly felt nauseous though wasn't sick much. I am eating like a horse and am never full :haha: I do keep meaning to nap when she does but I enjoy my quiet time so I haven't really been taking advantage :dohh:

I know what you mean about the cramping. I'm happy to have that because I know everything is fine. It's when I feel nothing I get nervous. Haha i can not eat enough! My stomach feels so empty. I'm afraid if I let it feel that way I will start to feel sick so I keep eating. Nothing wrong with just enjoying quiet time :)

Lots of first time moms, so exciting.

jmandrews your little lady is so adorable!

There are! I'm excited for you ladies to experience everything for the first time! :)

Thank you she is a silly sweet girl.

Make sure if you haven't already to write down questions to ask your dr or midwife. I just remembered to. This is a new dr for me so I have a few questions for her.

Do you ladies know what type of birth plan u would like?

Hi!
Can I join you ladies?
Anyone got symptoms yet?

Yo yo how old are your daughters? Are you hoping for a boy this time?

Daughters are 8 and 2!

I thought I'd like a boy, but I just adore parenting girls, so I'll be blessed either way-hubby is well and truly outnumbered by females :haha:

What about you? Any gender preference? Or a gut feeling?

I best introduce myself!

I'm 27 (28 next month!) a sahm to two girls 8+2 years. I live in the UK, married to my lovely hubby, with a little cat called rose!

I like sewing, baking, cooking, yoga, spending time with family and friends.
:)
Nice to meet you all

Ps definitely want a water birth-had one last time and it was a positive experience. I Might have to have a home birth as my last labour was 40 minutes from the first twinge. Worried about getting to hospital on time already!

I would love to have a waterbirth Yo-Yo but its not offered at my hospital and Im high risk (incompetant cervix) so I cant see a midwife.

Well I have three boys, I am ultra girly so I feel your husbands pain lol. In some ways I dont mind because I feel like a queen of the castle, I have my own beauty room (My name is Erika and I am a makeup addict). No one uses my bathroom lol but I also long for that mother daughter bond, proms, wedding, hair, makeup etc. So I am secretly hoping for a girl but wont be shocked if its a boy.

Aw two girls. I love having a girl. :) so nice that you can be at home with them. I am a SAHM too. I'm sure your girls love their daddy so much. Nothing like daddy's girl. Your DH wouldn't mind another. ;)
I would love a boy and when I think about I think boy but not sure. Another girl would be so much fun too. I would love if Everlee could have a little sister/best friend to grow up with. So I am torn. Either I will be happy.

Sounds like you have a wonderful family. I would love to visit the UK and Europe in General. So beautiful over there. Your hobbies sound so much fun. I wish I could sew. I do enjoy cooking but I'm not very good at baking. My MIL and DH are very good cooks.
You are a very strong brave woman. Your deliveries are fast!!! Wow! You don't have much time at all so I don't blame you for wanting to be home. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->