*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Feeling massive today, he is always up in my ribs so it's agony to wear a bra and my back is killing.
I also really want cake but can't make them myself as I know I'll lick the bowl:blush::haha:

You know in the uk eggs with the lion stamp have been vaccinated against salmonella, means technically it's safe to have soft boiled eggs and cake batter! Only found that out at the very end of my last pregnancy, god did I miss soft boiled eggs!

I am so hungry today :/ It feels like I'm a bottomless pit...even when I've just finished eating I'm hungry. I'm trying to go for filling, healthy stuff, but it's not making any difference at all! It's not a craving for anything specific, I just need to EAT. No flipping wonder I'm putting on so much weight :(

Hubby says go with it as I'm feeding two people, and when I pointed out that one of the people is currently really tiny, he shrugged and said 'still two people!' :haha: Mind you he can eat what he likes and never puts on an ounce :grr:

I feel the same too. Stepped up my meals from 4 to 5 times a day. Inspite of eating so much I'm feeling tired. LO is kicking me more often and my mil thinks it is because he is hungry :haha:

I'm also feeling huge and hardly have any motivation to be up and about all day. :dohh: But I know I need all the exercise possible to be able to have a normal delivery.... Looks like I have to gear up and start some prenatal Yoga apart from morning walks.

Thinking of October, I'm feeling a bit anxious and it feels like October will be here in no time. :wacko:

Feeling massive today, he is always up in my ribs so it's agony to wear a bra and my back is killing.
I also really want cake but can't make them myself as I know I'll lick the bowl:blush::haha:

You know in the uk eggs with the lion stamp have been vaccinated against salmonella, means technically it's safe to have soft boiled eggs and cake batter! Only found that out at the very end of my last pregnancy, god did I miss soft boiled eggs!

You have just made my day:rofl:

I am so hungry today :/ It feels like I'm a bottomless pit...even when I've just finished eating I'm hungry. I'm trying to go for filling, healthy stuff, but it's not making any difference at all! It's not a craving for anything specific, I just need to EAT. No flipping wonder I'm putting on so much weight :(

Hubby says go with it as I'm feeding two people, and when I pointed out that one of the people is currently really tiny, he shrugged and said 'still two people!' :haha: Mind you he can eat what he likes and never puts on an ounce :grr:

I feel the same too. Stepped up my meals from 4 to 5 times a day. Inspite of eating so much I'm feeling tired. LO is kicking me more often and my mil thinks it is because he is hungry :haha:

I'm also feeling huge and hardly have any motivation to be up and about all day. :dohh: But I know I need all the exercise possible to be able to have a normal delivery.... Looks like I have to gear up and start some prenatal Yoga apart from morning walks.

Thinking of October, I'm feeling a bit anxious and it feels like October will be here in no time. :wacko:
I've been having anxiety dreams lately. At the dentist, plane crash and that kind of thing.

I'm also suddenly feeling incredibly tired - I've had to have afternoon naps yesterday and today which is really unusual for me. I didn't feel this tired in the first trimester. Am hoping my energy picks up a bit as I'm not sure how I'm going to get through weeks of working otherwise!

My hunger pangs I had in first trimester have come back too. I wake up in the mornings desperate for breakfast so I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the glucose test fast in a couple of weeks!

I feel less pregnant today as well. I think my bump is becoming less forward facing and wider instead!

Here are some recent bump pics. 25+2 wks. :)

Attachments

• 2014-07-04 19.29.00.jpg
    2014-07-04 19.29.00.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-07-04 19.29.08.jpg
    2014-07-04 19.29.08.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone else had issues with eyesight getting worse? I am tempted to see my eye doctor for a new prescription, but I don't want to waste time and money if its just another pregnancy thing that will go back to normal after delivery...

Has anyone else had issues with eyesight getting worse? I am tempted to see my eye doctor for a new prescription, but I don't want to waste time and money if its just another pregnancy thing that will go back to normal after delivery...

Me! I don't see as well as I did before pregnancy, but I've read this is actually very common and they say not to waste your time and money getting a new prescription until afterwards because it usually goes back to normal.

I haven't had any issues but I read that this is common during pregnancy

I had eyesight problems w my dd which was a sign of preeclampsia. Has your blood pressure been ok?

My eyesight got worse last time. My contact lens became really uncomfortable too as my eyes were dryer.

So far I haven't had any issues but I think it's caused by water retention. I had awful water retention last time but so far it hasn't been to bad.

I had eyesight problems w my dd which was a sign of preeclampsia. Has your blood pressure been ok?

So far it has been five., its been high a couple of times, but I was nervous those appointments

28 weeks today! I went this weekend and bought some essentials: nursing pads, breastmilk storage bags, a few bottles, cloth diapers (to use as burp cloths), towels, washcloths, a new boppy cover (mine has been through two boys already), nursing bras. Spent a lot of money and didn't end up with much it seems like. I took my rings off yesterday; my hands had been swelling after I took a walk and I'm afraid I won't be able to get them off one of these times. I feel like I should go ahead and start packing the hospital bags. My labors have started at 36+3 and 37+4, so think I'll probably go early this time too.

Cute bump pics la mere!

My baby has found my bladder, he had a fun day yesterday kicking it and generally just resting on it.

I go out of town this weekend. I'm a little nervous about it because I'm driving and I'm going alone. It's nearly an 11 hour drive, so it's going to be tough. I was going to stay at my in-laws as a half way stop but they've gone on vacation for the next three weeks.

I did with my daughter. I didn't know I was pregnant at the time and spent the money for an eye exam and glasses. I can't wear them now, they hurt my eyes.

I just sold the last of my baby girl clothes. It's kind of sad to think I will never have a little girl to dress up again. I can't wait to meet my son though and once I move in a couple weeks, I can really start buying stuff for him.

Just had my Dr. appointment. Now to get the glucose test scheduled :sick: and my belly is measuring a week ahead.

Thanks, Mushymilk! I don't look that big, I guess... but I feel massive already, lol. Can't believe it's only around 3 months or so for most of us until we have our little ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->