*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Here is my 27w bump (red shirt). I had not realized how much it had grown until I compared it to my 22w pic. Crazy!

Attachments

• 20140705_175828.jpg
    20140705_175828.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140605_073210.jpg
    20140605_073210.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
Cute bump Kel!

Congrats to all those that have, or soon will be, moved over to 3rd tri!!

Our vacation was a great escape, for the most part.

I ended up spending some time in the hospital, I just couldn't keep anything down, and just got home this am. Baby is looking great and was moving around a ton. They also discovered that I am 1cm dilated already, but I wasn't actively contracting so we'll just follow up with my OB.

FX'd for those of you testing or repeat testing for GD

Hey ladies! Wow, it has been a long time since I have been able to get on here and there have been so many exciting things to catch up on.

Congrats to this moving to third trimester soon and those already in double digits. :thumbup:

AFM we have been working on potty training my near 3 year old girl, moving her to a big girl room, and getting the nursery ready.
I have been feeling pretty good but contractions are happening already. Luckily my cervix length is still doing ok but nervous because went into preterm labor the first time with my daughter at 26 weeks to. Eeck....

Well, hopefully will be able to get on more no that things are a little more stable in the house and at work. Keep up the good work ladies!

My bedding for the crib that I ordered from Etsy got delivered today. It looks so cute! I can't wait to put the crib together and put it on!

26 weeks today. Last week in the second tri. The slowest tri, it all speeds up from here from what I remember!!

Suddenly feeling hugely unprepared. I had done so much more by this time with DS1. So far we have bought the pushchair, cotbed & mattress and the odd box of nappies as we plan to stock up to save cash while on maternity pay.

There's so much more to do. Granted we have some bits from my eldest but not a lot really. The Moses basket, bouncer and some clothes. But I still need to dig them out. We'll need a lot more clothes from newborn to 0 - 3 months as well as it's a different season.

The nursery is still a million miles off being a nursery too.

Honestly feeling a little over whelmed, more so than first time round! Not got any support from family either this time. Last time they all wanted to buy the baby things and helped look & wanted to go shopping. They're all of the opinion we don't need anything and have therefore offered nothing. It makes me feel like DS2 is just "another baby" and not as important. (I should add it's not the not financial thing of them buying, more the want to do something for him and help) I really can't help but think if it had been a girl they'd all be different.

Lauraemily-sorry your parents aren't helping with buying things this time. I'd say they probably assume you have everything from last time. I'm sure they are excited though. There's a bit if time yet, so perhaps they are waiting for you to bring up what you need or have been looking whst they want to buy but not telling you.

I do think with subsequent pregnancies there is less excitement from others. This is my third but I'm as excited as I was with my first.

CharmedKirsty and Geralyn yay for V-Dayyyyy!!

28 weeks today over here, I swear time is standing still lately. Can't quite believe there's only 84 days to go:wacko:

I feel very rundown and tired today. My daughter seems to have extra energy and she's been jumping around all day. Usually when I feel like this, we spend time outside because the fresh air helps but it's been raining/storming all day.

I really have to try to get some packing done. We are moving in 11 days and I feel like there's still so much to pack and clean. I'm ready for the move to be done because then I will have setting up the new house to distract me for a while and I can finally set up everything for my little boy.

Lauraemily, so sorry your parents are being that way. Every baby is exciting no matter what number it is.
My mum hasnt even asked me how my pregnancy is going or even discussed it at all with me and we talk on a regular basis.

I have been feeling really good up until recently. My lower back aches constantly. I'm having to rest more now and lift the twins less and less otherwise it flares up.

Feeling as big as a whale today. Waddling around in this heat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->