*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Here is my updated bump pic at 27+3. I feel huge this week I don't know if it's because were on vacation and I'm moving around a lot more but I'm def having trouble getting up from low chairs especially these beach lounge chairs they're horrible.

Docs office called with my blood work results I passed the glucose test no problem and everything is good but my iron levels but I knew about that.

Sorry to hear ur parents aren't helping much that was part if the reason I bought so much ahead of time at consignment events because my mom didn't show much interest at all so I kinda just knew I'd be on my own

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3
It's V-day for me! :happydance:
And me! It my b-day today too.
Happy V-day and b-day!

Here is my updated bump pic at 27+3. I feel huge this week I don't know if it's because were on vacation and I'm moving around a lot more but I'm def having trouble getting up from low chairs especially these beach lounge chairs they're horrible.

Docs office called with my blood work results I passed the glucose test no problem and everything is good but my iron levels but I knew about that.

Sorry to hear ur parents aren't helping much that was part if the reason I bought so much ahead of time at consignment events because my mom didn't show much interest at all so I kinda just knew I'd be on my own

Cute bump! And congrats on passing the glucose test

I got a dresser today for the baby:) first baby related purchase so far. I'm going to use it with a changing pad as the changing table as well. I think I attached the picture, but I'm not sure. I'll post it separately if it didn't attach.

Attachments

• dresser.jpg
    dresser.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
I got a dresser today for the baby:) first baby related purchase so far. I'm going to use it with a changing pad as the changing table as well. I think I attached the picture, but I'm not sure. I'll post it separately if it didn't attach.

Gorgeous! I love it!

Gorgeous!!!

Beautiful dresser! I love it :)

had my midwife appointment today and everything is good, even my iron is okay which is the first time ever during pregnancy when I havnt dropped to silly low levels so im really happy. Its on the lower side of normal but its still normal!

I love it, the dresser I bought is the similar design. I bought it at an auction and painted it the same color ( which took forever btw) but it turned out so nice. And then I bought glass flower pulls on ebay very cheap that I still have to put on.

I'm not the only one with a parent not interested I see. My mum hasn't got much interest in this baby either-my sister cane to stay recently to help me out, and my mum would ring every day and speak to just my sister and not even ask to speak to me. :-(

She never even asked about my 4D scan or if she could see the pics/DVD
It sucked!

Congrats on V-day Geralyn and Charmedkirsty!!

Beautiful dresser! Waiting for mine! :coffee:

This is my #1 and my mom and mom-in-law are super duper excited. I wouldn't know until later how they'd react with #2 and #3.

Hey ladies! Wow, it has been a long time since I have been able to get on here and there have been so many exciting things to catch up on.

Congrats to this moving to third trimester soon and those already in double digits. :thumbup:

AFM we have been working on potty training my near 3 year old girl, moving her to a big girl room, and getting the nursery ready.
I have been feeling pretty good but contractions are happening already. Luckily my cervix length is still doing ok but nervous because went into preterm labor the first time with my daughter at 26 weeks to. Eeck....

Well, hopefully will be able to get on more no that things are a little more stable in the house and at work. Keep up the good work ladies!

26 weeks is scary! I would be psyched if I go into labour anytime soon! :nope:

I'm not the only one with a parent not interested I see. My mum hasn't got much interest in this baby either-my sister cane to stay recently to help me out, and my mum would ring every day and speak to just my sister and not even ask to speak to me. :-(

It sucked!

That's really harsh of your own mum to be like that. My mum to be fair has been really interested in scans, even coming to one plus she's interested in mine & the babys health (worrying about the complications I had last time).

My mil however hasn't once asked me how I am, never asks about scans. Didn't even acknowledge to me that I was pregnant until close to 20 weeks! I showed her scan pics once & she gave them a casual glance and handed them back without one word!

It sucked!

That's really harsh of your own mum to be like that. My mum to be fair has been really interested in scans, even coming to one plus she's interested in mine & the babys health (worrying about the complications I had last time).

My mil however hasn't once asked me how I am, never asks about scans. Didn't even acknowledge to me that I was pregnant until close to 20 weeks! I showed her scan pics once & she gave them a casual glance and handed them back without one word!

Sorry about your mil honey-for me my mils been the one interested and my own mother not! Guess we are both lucky one of them is showing interest.

That's lovely your mum came to one of the scans. Being there for you on things like that really counts. It's nice to have that support. :)

Cute bump! And congrats on passing the glucose test! :)

Great dresser!

Sorry for the ladies whose families are not as interested :growlmad: That is just not right. My Mom passed last year but I know she would have been over the moon. And my in laws are so so excited. It took us so long to conceive this lo (almost 7 years) and everyone including friends and people in town knew we had been struggling for years so everyone has been excited. Maybe if I had conceived right away it would have been different. Now my dh is another story! I've been feeling a little down lately because it seems like he doesn't care. He has only come to scan appointments (never missed an appt with ds), hasn't gotten anything out of storage (my mil has gotten stuff for me) and has even stopped touching my belly :( Not sure what is up with him.

Cute bump! And congrats on passing the glucose test! :)

Great dresser!

Sorry for the ladies whose families are not as interested :growlmad: That is just not right. My Mom passed last year but I know she would have been over the moon. And my in laws are so so excited. It took us so long to conceive this lo (almost 7 years) and everyone including friends and people in town knew we had been struggling for years so everyone has been excited. Maybe if I had conceived right away it would have been different. Now my dh is another story! I've been feeling a little down lately because it seems like he doesn't care. He has only come to scan appointments (never missed an appt with ds), hasn't gotten anything out of storage (my mil has gotten stuff for me) and has even stopped touching my belly :( Not sure what is up with him.

My husband is the same way. I asked him about it and he said "it is what it is." We were talking about ttc #2 and found out a week later that I was already pregnant. It's not like we were far off from trying, but he seemed a little off that it happened. He's happy to be having a son though, I can tell even though he doesn't really show it. He hasn't asked to feel the baby at all and says that everything is about the baby/pregnancy now.

My dh goes thru waves of excitement vs nervousness. It took us over a year to conceive and after laproscopic surgery to remove my left tube and one round of iui he was so nervous at first and and then slowly started to get excited when we were shopping for stuff but then we started getting weekly scans to check cervical length and a bit of reality sunk in for a couple weeks and we were both nervous when we were released from the mfm doc we both got really excited and now it's just waiting time.lol he's not really showing much interest at the moment but I just tell myself that he's reserving his emotions for the time being but I know deep down he's so excited he just doesn't always show it.

Just thought I would check in, seems like everyone is doing well. Hope it continues to go well for everyone. Xx :flower: May take the time to do a little update on myself and baby later.

Sorry to hear about everyone's mothers and mother in laws! I've been blessed with a very excited family. It's not as big of a deal to my in-laws as it is my own family, but I am having my mom's first grandchild so that makes a difference. Even though it shouldn't, it still does.

And as for my husband, he's super excited. He loves to feel the baby move and he's started talking to my bump cause he noticed it gets him to kick more.

Since around last night I have had the WORST pelvic pain. Okay, maybe not that bad I can still walk but it hurts so freaking bad. Is this normal? I have a feeling that it is, but I just want to be sure.

Mushy-- I've had a few times. I think it depends on how baby is situated in there. I've noticed it more also if I've been very active.

Lately I've been dealing with horrible acid reflux. I even woke up coughing and not able to breathe because some had come up in my sleep.

I now have swollen feet/ankles :( Proper cankles starting, and my feet are so compressed inside my shoes. Think I need to go shopping for new shoes and some compression/flight socks soon. It seems to have just come on suddenly over the last couple of days, though my feet have been more painful than usual for a while.

Anyone else? How are you handling it?

My mother in law bought us a crib! it was on clearance because the box was damaged, plus I had a coupon for $20 off $100 so we got a $250 crib for 105!

baby is sitting super low in my pelvis today so her kicks are really uncomfortable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->