*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Elsa - I've had all 5 of my babies in the same room as me for months and will do the same with the new one. Yes its recommended they sleep in the same room as you in their own bed to reduce the risk of sids.
It makes night feeds a bit easier too having everything close by :)

Baby will be in my room in moses basket (if he fits) i want a swinging crib instead though.. then when he outgrows that i will be in his room with him, we have a double bed going into nursery and a double bed in our room.. i love sleep so much and i know i wouldn't cope on little sleep with a full time job like OH, so if baby is having a restless night, teething etc i can just go in his room with him so OH can sleep :)

I have to sell somethings already!!, we won a goody bag with brand new baby monitors in so selling them and going to get some cloth nappies for him :)

Is anyone else using cloth?

I have to sell somethings already!!, we won a goody bag with brand new baby monitors in so selling them and going to get some cloth nappies for him :)

Is anyone else using cloth?

i am making my own! well, my mom and I are ;)

I used cloth with my twins up until last week! I decided to switch to disposables till baby is a couple of months old and hopefully when I start cloth again one or both twins will be toilet trained.
Kinda enjoying the break from cloth tbh :p

Hey ladies

Glad to hear how well everyone is doing. Leg cramps occur almost every night for me. I know I drink plenty of water but some yoga poses and stretches have been helping some.

Went to see my regular OB to ask his thoughts on my last ultrasound which showed too much amniotic fluid. He offered some relief saying that he knows I don't have gestational, and because I had the blood test for genetic abnormalities which showed negative he thinks I am just one of the lucky ones that have the extra fluid for no reason. They will heck again at 29/30 weeks and if still elevated I will need to have weekly ultrasounds and twice weekly stress tests but at least I know then baby boy is ok. Trying to stay positive!

Does everyone have a name yet for their little one? We are struggling between Hudson, Greyson or maxwell with middle name Parker. Anyone want to weigh in on their favorite?

Hey ladies

Glad to hear how well everyone is doing. Leg cramps occur almost every night for me. I know I drink plenty of water but some yoga poses and stretches have been helping some.

Went to see my regular OB to ask his thoughts on my last ultrasound which showed too much amniotic fluid. He offered some relief saying that he knows I don't have gestational, and because I had the blood test for genetic abnormalities which showed negative he thinks I am just one of the lucky ones that have the extra fluid for no reason. They will heck again at 29/30 weeks and if still elevated I will need to have weekly ultrasounds and twice weekly stress tests but at least I know then baby boy is ok. Trying to stay positive!

Does everyone have a name yet for their little one? We are struggling between Hudson, Greyson or maxwell with middle name Parker. Anyone want to weigh in on their favorite?

We are naming baby Hudson David so I will say Hudson is my favourite. :thumbup:

I like Maxwell but probably cos I have a Maximus and his name is almost always shortened to Max :p

Lilybelle was our chosen girls name but I have explored other belle names and there's 4 we will be choosing from now.
Felix for a boy.

no middle names yet as I was probably going to wait until after he/she is here and see what suits best.

Hey ladies

Greyson was our choice for a boy =)

We will be having Alexander Thomas for our boy. Can't wait to meet him! Getting really overwhelmed again, especially with the thought of packing the hospital bag.

Hey ladies

I love maxwell. It was on my list but DH didn't like it :( Our little boy will be either Toby or Joshua but we're waiting until we meet him to decide. Middle names will be Stephen after DH & not decided on the second yet, although I really like Jack, just gotta convince DH!!

Hey ladies

Will be thinking of you concerning amnio fluid levels. :hugs:
I think with the middle name Parker I like Hudson the best.

We are still working on names for either gender, but we do have a short list. My husband has been very busy with work lately and has even had to go out of town for a week at a time. Then when he is home we have remodeling projects taking place. So it's really just been a matter of sitting down and having a chat about it.

Newlywed and Loopy - FX'd for negative test results for GD

Love everybody's names :) our little man will be Jackson with the middle name Flynn. The kids already refer to bump as Jackson, it's so cute :)

I have my 28 week appointment tomorrow, I love my mw so much but she's terrible at taking blood! Lol guaranteed to have a few puncture wounds and a bruise by the evening! Have to call and book my whooping cough jag too, anyone else had theirs yet?

Ashaz-- Lol we are using Parker as our little boy's first name and Jay as a middle name as it's DH's name.

I like the name Hudson :)

Our lo will either be Benjamin Thomas or Samuel Thomas. I already refer to him as Ben! Lol

I have a dr appt tomorrow and planned on asking about that shot. I couldn't remember when we are supposed to do it.

I like Maxwell Parker. :) We haven't decided on any names for this little one really, probably just going to wait until we meet them to decide on a name just like we did with their big sister and brother. But we (meaning I, :p) do have a list going.

Have any of you ladies been convinced that you knew what you were having only by the fact you could only think of names for only one gender or the other? With my daughter I could really only think of girl names, but thought she was a boy anyway and with my son I could only think of boy names... so far with this one I am only having luck with girl names.. could it be a sign?LOL

Kel- My Dh's name is Benjamin Andrew and my son's name is Samuel Owen, lol.

Good luck to the with GD tests coming up. Fx'd for negative results!

So many boy names! They are all so cute! We had a really hard time coming up with boy names before we found out we were having a girl. You guys have some really great ideas :) As for us, our girl is named Elysia Marie (uh-lee-see-uh) and we call her Ellie for short. After this Sunday I only have 10 weeks left until due date! Holy cow!!

I had an OB appointment today. Everything was great and baby is measuring a week ahead. I am still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight but getting close. I've gained 2.5 pounds since my last appointment. I will have an ultrasound on August 21 to check on his growth and I also have my pre-admit and a regular appointment that morning so it will be a long day.

I am going to do my glucose test tomorrow morning. My husband has the day off so I will go and get it done while he's around to watch our daughter.

Have any of you ladies been convinced that you knew what you were having only by the fact you could only think of names for only one gender or the other? With my daughter I could really only think of girl names, but thought she was a boy anyway and with my son I could only think of boy names... so far with this one I am only having luck with girl names.. could it be a sign?LOL

Yes! That's how I felt. For some reason I knew we were having a girl the whole time and I could come up with a huge list of girl names I really loved, but when it came to boy names I barely liked anything! We'd probably still be trying to figure one out at this stage, we named her almost instantly when we found out she was a girl, lol.

Pretty sure our little man will be Collin David Philip. DH has started to refer to my bump as Collin so I guess he likes it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->