*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Bananas always helped when I got those cramps too. I force myself to eat them while pregnant even though I hate them.

We decided to name the baby Hudson David. I can't wait to meet him.

It's weird, but I actually got the leg cramps at night when I had eaten bananas. Haven't had any since I stopped.

Had my first appointment birth the home birth team today in the comfort of my own home :) was fantastic after 2 previous babies to have a mw who is on the same wave length as me and gets what and why I want certain things. So much more excited about it all now! Gonna make a start on birth room I think eeeeeek.

Kel - LOVE the nursery!!!

Mushy - What burger place?? I've been craving In n Out burger majorly all pregnancy and of course I'm in Canada no where close to one! So sad :( lol

Stacy - great scan pics!!! That face shot is amazing! Makes me want to spring for another 4D....it was too early at our gender scan to get good shots like that.

Congrats on all the anniversaries! Ours is still a couple months away but it'll be 4 years this time! Time sure flies! :)

Thankyou, he was happily sleeping away and she started prodding and poking him so he stuck his bottom lip out on the middle one.. he has such a little personality already its amazing! he loves classic music and a band called the overtones (he kicks everytime i put their cd on :cloud9: )

I don't know what people are talking about, all your bumps look perfect sizes to me.

We had our 4D scan today. Most of it was in 4D live, it was amazing! :cloud9: leaves little to the imagination. My playful little boy had his hands up by his face & feet up above his head! He was sucking on basically anything he could, feet, hands, cord & even the placenta at one point!! We took my toddler too who loved seeing his baby brother.

Here he is Toby/Joshua, we're waiting until we meet him to decide which name.

4D live (the still images don't really do it justice)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_18.jpg

4D with his legs & hands up by his face.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_5.jpg

Oh wow! The 4d live image is amazing!!!! Never seen one before :)
Where did you have it done? X

Is 4d and 4d live the same thing?

I think i've lost some of my plug today, not much so i'm calm.. normally i'm in meltdown mode haha! x

Think I lost a bit of mine the other day, but I am not sure as this is my first and I am not quite sure what it looks like...

I don't know what people are talking about, all your bumps look perfect sizes to me.

We had our 4D scan today. Most of it was in 4D live, it was amazing! :cloud9: leaves little to the imagination. My playful little boy had his hands up by his face & feet up above his head! He was sucking on basically anything he could, feet, hands, cord & even the placenta at one point!! We took my toddler too who loved seeing his baby brother.

Here he is Toby/Joshua, we're waiting until we meet him to decide which name.

4D live (the still images don't really do it justice)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_18.jpg

4D with his legs & hands up by his face.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/IMG_20140714_1_5.jpg

Oh wow! The 4d live image is amazing!!!! Never seen one before :)
Where did you have it done? X

Is 4d and 4d live the same thing?

4d live is the top picture. It's a clearer more life like image and colour. Better when watching live rather than in pics, especially with my fidget boy who moved through the entire thing!

Think I lost a bit of mine the other day, but I am not sure as this is my first and I am not quite sure what it looks like...

Very very thick snot. Often green in colour too but not always. Not to be mistaken for the buckets of cervical mucus which is also common!

I'm curious when everyone is doing their maternity pictures too. I was thinking about a month or so before so I'm not so huge that I look uncomfortable. I don't want to be at the point that I just want baby out. I'll have to ask my photographers. They do maternity shots all the time so they probably have a good idea.

Mommyberry-yikes! If I drink anymore water, I'm going to have to camp out in the bathroom as I am up for a pee loads anyway! :haha:

Think your right though-I do wake up thirsty.

Rbourre-hope the next 11/12 days go quickly for you-I can imagine you'll feel better getting passed that mark your little girl was born prematurely. Not long!

My baby feeling like a washing machine on full spin right now! Think he's turning breech again! :dohh:

I have a blood test this morning ready for my 28 week midwife appointment :( Hate blood tests know it's for a good reason but really don't like them as I passed out after one once :(

Good luck with your blood test Kiki-I hate them too. Just look away when they do it, seems to make it easier I think :flower:

Lovely name rbourre.

Yo yo, this little one has been doing spins and flips too I think. Feeling a lot of rolling movement as well as kicks. I'm a bit worried he's going head down again as we can't get our 3d scan for another couple of weeks when dh can get time off work and it's going to be difficult if he's all squished up, head down! We had our 3d scans with our first two at 24/24 weeks, never had one at 30ish, anyone had any experience having one that late?

I had my 3d scan at 26 weeks (but measured 27) he was head down and got good pics.
You should get some good ones I think. I had a bar if chocolate and fruit juice 5 minutes before I went in and it helped as he was super active.

If they struggle, they may tell you to go for a walk to encourage him to move, but being head down shouldn't affect it.

I've had scans with my last baby (though not 3d) up until 39 weeks. She was head down and got some fab pics of her face profile.

With my youngest she had her head down but her head was right back too so had to go for two walks lol. She moved in the end and got good pics. Can't wait for sat to see this one in 4d eeeeeek

Just had my glucose test this morning at my appt. Next appt is in 3 weeks, then I'm at every two weeks after that! Can't believe it:) This is the home stretch. Hubby and I neex to sign up for birthing classes for next month. They also gave me a pediatrition list and said to start looking for that now. Wow. It's busy time!

In other news, my nursery glider is arriving from potterybarn kids on Tuesday.

Question: we are doing a nursery with a crib, then I read that in the first 1-3 months the baby should sleep close by in the bedroom. Anyone with experience want to weigh in on this? I originally wasn't planning on a basinet, but now that i read the guidelines I don't know what the first few months will look like. Second + time mommies, what did you when baby came home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->