*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

2:30am and I can't sleep cause LO is rolling up a storm. She's very active tonight. It's quite uncomfortable :( I love feeling her move but her rolling around hurts more than the kicks/punches! I wonder if baby moving causes so much pain for anyone else or if I'm just alone! It doesn't seem normal.. She's causing me BHs too by rolling around on my bladder making me have to pee :p

Aww-it's cute she is being really active, but ouch it hurts sometimes! Especially when they treat your bladder as something to bounce on!

Yes-happens to me too-feels like a washing machine going crazy quite often. Feels like my baby is trying to break out :haha:

Totally normal though

2:30am and I can't sleep cause LO is rolling up a storm. She's very active tonight. It's quite uncomfortable :( I love feeling her move but her rolling around hurts more than the kicks/punches! I wonder if baby moving causes so much pain for anyone else or if I'm just alone! It doesn't seem normal.. She's causing me BHs too by rolling around on my bladder making me have to pee :p

Yes I find rolling hurts too, when he rolls it feels like a whale coming out of the water:haha:
However he has a new talent of punching my downstairs and bladder and that is definitely not comfortable :)

Newlywed-- Sorry about the test. Hoping you won't have to do the insulin shots.

I'm loving all the names everyone is picking out. We have finished painting and putting the baby furniture together. Now it's time to get some decorations on the wall.

JM - Hearty congratulations on your Feb baby!!! The picture is just perfect. I could see the little cord and placenta too. Have a healthy & happy 9 months.

Lovely names all you ladies! We are going to wait until the baby is here.

Newlywed - Sorry about the test. I understand how horrible it is to have diet restrictions during ripe months of pregnancy! :hugs:

I just got my glucose test results but I'm not sure whether it is a pass or a fail? :wacko:
The plasma level on fast and in the first hour after glucose are within the range but the second hour level is a little over. It should have been <153 and it is 168. I'll have to wait until Saturday for my OB to tell me what exactly that means. It looks like a fail to me. :nope:

Signed up for classes since last weekend and DH is all shaken up about my labor time. He is too sensitive to pain and he was saying that if he saw me bawling in pain... he would just faint. :haha:

I want my maternity / pregnancy photoshoot in August 2nd week... i.e., 31~32ish weeks. And we plan to co-sleep with the baby in the bassinet atleast until he starts rolling over. Just a matter of convenience as Zephyr said. :)

Have my 28 week ultrasound this Saturday ... eek Can't wait to see the LO... its been over 2 months since I last saw him. He must be much bigger now!

Haha your OH sounds a breeze compared to mine - mine is that squeamish he was knocked sick when he saw the dog be sick, i shouldn't laugh but my labour will be fun, i will be more concentrating on keeping him awake or prising the gas and air off him! :haha:

Sorry everyone dealing with the failed glucose tests. I'm worried about that one myself. Not sure when I'll have it yet. Probably will get it scheduled at my next apt.

We are going to be cloth diapering our little ones. I just ordered the last few diapers we need :) can't wait till they arrive!

We are going to have the twins sleeping in a pack n play (with the bottom raised up to the higher point) next to my side of the bed at least for the first little bit. Once they start rolling they'll need to go to their own beds.

Love all the names! We're going with Brooke Alishea Rose and James Phillip Adam. We already call them Brooke and a James. :)

25 Weeks Today! Yay! :happydance:

Back in January before I got pregnant we bought tickets to see Katy Perry. The concert is tomorrow night! I'm super excited but also nervous about how I'll handle being at a concert for several hours. Hope the people in front of me don't want to stand the entire time or I won't make it!

You will be fine, do you have seats or is it standing?

Also with you been 25 weeks today does that mean you have about 13 weeks left? I know in my area twin pregnancy are induced at 38 weeks x

I have to sell somethings already!!, we won a goody bag with brand new baby monitors in so selling them and going to get some cloth nappies for him :)

Is anyone else using cloth?

i am making my own! well, my mom and I are ;)

Really? i want to see pics :)

a few of my most recent ones ;)

I love them!!!! I need to learn how to make my own, i've gone on a ebay spending spree, can get birth to potty ones for about £2 each, ive bought about 30 lol!

Yes my lo limes to roll too, I'd rather he just punch me! Lol

My DH felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday.

Yay!

Sprite I hope everything goes smoothly for yor shower!

Baby boy so active all the time, he feels like he's transverse most of the time ouch

Baby freaks out if I set my arm or anything on my stomach! She goes crazy kicking and punching!

I have this same thing happen. It doesn't matter what I rest there he feels the need to kick it.

My last day in 2nd tri today , 3rd tri here I come . So excited

Midwife app next week . Then whooping cough injection .. My big target next us 30 weeks .

My baby rolls a lot too. I don't find it hurts but it's uncomfortable and feels weird. I was telling my husband earlier that it feels like he's rolling up and down almost like how a kid would roll down a hill.

I'm so tired today. We are officially moving tomorrow. We moved the last of the small stuff today so all that's really left is the furniture and appliances to move tomorrow. I finished setting up the kitchen at the new house, set up my daughters play room and organized her bedroom a bit. We also had our internet installed today. Now, it's relaxing before we finish cleaning the old house and go out for dinner tonight since it's our 5 year wedding anniversary today (and 12 years together as of yesterday).

I can def feel baby whooshing around in there like she's in a washing machine and just recently she's begun pushing very hard in one spot especially when I laying on my right side. She hates it she doesn't stop pushing until I move. And she'll push right above my belly button. I thought it was so weird so day I felt a really hard lump and I was like hmmm that's strange so I layed down and it went away so I was like huh ...and then just the other day I was laying down and I felt her pulling so I put my hand on it and it was the same hard lump as before and as soon as she stopped pushing it went away. It was so weird yet so cool all at the same time lol

I found this gender predictor and surprisingly it was right for both of my older kids. Hoping it's right for this little one! Thought it would be cool if some of the girls who know what they are having tried it out... as well as they other team yellow mamas!

https://www.select-baby-gender.com/gender-prediction-test

Also here is the link for my gender guessing pool: https://expectnet.com/game.php

It was right for me and ironically all the other predictors were wrong so I am very suprised that this one said girl.

I found this gender predictor and surprisingly it was right for both of my older kids. Hoping it's right for this little one! Thought it would be cool if some of the girls who know what they are having tried it out... as well as they other team yellow mamas!

https://www.select-baby-gender.com/gender-prediction-test

Also here is the link for my gender guessing pool: https://expectnet.com/game.php

I love that gender predictor!! I did my first baby I lost using due date and came out girl which I knew she was, girl for my eldest, couldn't decide with my youngest (which is quite accurate still cause she's very much a tom boy lol) and says girl for this one (everyone says it had a girly nub and girl in skull theory soooooo) we'll see! X

It's saying girl for me too! I was so surprised when it came up girl for my oldest and boy for my youngest! These things are hardly ever right.. think I definitely just found a new favorite predictor, lol!

All gender predictors have said boy for me.. i've done about 5. I'm having a boy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->